Chap 18

Love why me?

 

Love why me chap 18
 
 
Krystals pov
 
For the past 3 days ambers been avoiding me.  Its starting to get annoying in dance class he didn't say anything and just danced basically. Also for the past 3 days i was more curious about him. i observe him wheever he's in my class how he writes, when he tries to concentrates, whenever he's stuck on a question, heck even when he sweats. No wonder he attracts the ladies he just has thuis aura around which makes you want to find out his name his adress his family the lot. i have a funny feeling about suzy though the girls she hangs out with are troublemakers, always looking for a couple to destroy...thats why i want a relationship when im out of the hole, pardon the engrish.
 
Taemin didn't help either why he said those things to amber i don't know. This dance lesson has just become a tad bit awkward.
without any permission i chaseed amber down the flipping corridor.
"AMBER" thank pizza he turned around i walked closer to him and simply said " why are you a avoiding me?" 
His eyes widen in shock but went to normal he looks likes he's hesitating to say something…
 
"I…don't know what your talking about" he sighed. Well that helped me (!)
"you do just 3 days ago you trying to hook up with me what happend" opps shouldn't have said that his expression has turned sour.
"not everything have to be you krys.." don't do that
"..krys.."  he said so huskily and y.
"i-1m just sa-a-aying whats the change of a-a-attitude you are brothers of yuri, lius never give up" 
 
"Fine your confusing me every time i talk to you my hearts beats really fast. Thats why i avoid you because i don't want this feeling but thats not gonna frinkin happen wont it? We're in the same group for dance and for most of the lessons.  Yuri warned me saying you're the same as jessica i didn't understand then but i do now...damn it what do you have that suzy doesn't?" he ended witha weak chuckle.
Before i could say anything he walked away
 
I know how you feel amber, jess warned the same thing but i just can't help it. this doesn't happen to me like NEVER but theres no harm in  starting right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
right?
 
 
 
 
Jessica's pov
 
why start now when i was perfectly doing my thing. since when did donghae like me when me and yuri were together? just after? so many question lingering in my head that i can't think striaght. ever since mini yuri came theres been nothing but drama, confusion and well more drama. knowing that krystals in a dance session again with llama i went home first. i quickly went in the car and the driver drove on.
*beep*
Someone texted me
 
 
 
From  shiningsunny^^
 
Hey theres a party tomorrow at jonghyuns house everyones gonna be there come on let you hair down i can help you get laid!
tumblr_inline_n79pipV0cP1s50t7j.gif
 
To icysica-_-
 
I don't know what came over me but i want to go get drunk and let my hair down for once...then regret it the day after for i'm a lousy stick in the mud. And proud.
 
 
 
Yuris pov
 
 
 
It's obvious that donghae like the girl which i'm baffled by. When he kissed sica's head i had the right to kick him in the face, jackie chan his . This massive amount of anger just flushed within me and i didn't like it when that motherer dared to smirk at me. before sica could even see it was me who was looking he quickly said his goodbyes and went his way dragging me with him. these 3 days i haven't seen him though, good choice for i would've have lose control.
 
Aish these past days my mind been wound up. me and mini me had returned to the canteen and returned to our business. But i've been look at jessica more: in the corridors in class in the morning when its the end of school. Been seeing the difference from 3 years ago she's grown a bit taller and a bit thinner...hehe i always told her she didn't need to diet she never listen though always looking at the salads on the menus. It's real ain't it? i do have some feelings left for her, when we broke up i changed into a boy i said i never be maybe i should change back to the old yuri for old times sake. but the jessica situation i don't know where to start. if anyone can help i would ask no beg i'm starting to feel lonely even though i have almost every girl by my little finger.
a lot of thinking time of the journey back home eh? my mind seems to go places you can call it the hypocrites effect.
 
*beep* 
 
 
To blackperl_yul
 
 
Hey yul want me to come over?
 
 
From feibabe
 
i can't do this i'll cut all ties.
 
 
To feibabe
 
 
Sorry i cant do this anymore  we can be friends though? 
 
 
From blackpearl_yul
 
i replied while look at the window seeing our mansion in the distance.
 
"you alright there yul?" i snapped my head back onto yonghwa.
"yeah just thinking" i said flatly.
the car arrived at the front entrance, i slowly got outof the car and entered the big house. I could hear my phone signalling that theres a text message but i threw  my phone on the couch. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OTTOKAJI????
 
 
i don't know where to start.