Chap 21

Love why me?
Love why me chap 21
 
Ambers pov
 
 
after i got my nice cold beer, i walked around eyeing up a few girls while moving to the beat. Indoors is proper hot, think i better go outside for some freash air; i came across a swimming pool in which young adults were having fun think i could see the girls jessica and krystal hang out with...and they set thier eyes on me as well. "oh look theres the boy who stole krystals kiss everyone" looking at a drunk sulli makes me remember the times where i had a low tolerance to alchol. "unnie we should'nt let sulli drink look at her she looks like a retarded penguin" some tall girl scrached her head, she looks tipsy as well.
Not knowing to do i sat at the other end of them and quietly drank my beer.
"urgh you guys are annoying why can't i drink this is stupid!!" i heard someone complain look like thier dessignated driver or person. i didn't look to see who it was for i felt awkward staying yet lazy to get back inside.
"Mind if i  join you?" I turn around to find out who it is. It was krystal.
"Yeah s..sure" i was hesitant to talk for the last time i talked to her i ended giving her a cheesy paragraph..ing embrassed.
I'm starting to think she's the one looking after the drunk girls.
"aren't you looking after them lot??" i pointed to the group of girl who are having fun doing some weird dance near the pool.
" them i just spent the last hour telling guys to scram heck sunny-unnie said she wanted to get laid anyway!" i diddn't expect her to be like this hmm i like it...b-b-but not in that way. She acts like me in a way.
 
"Listen about yesterday I'm sorry for shouting at you"i apologised hoping it'll stop the awkwardness 
 
"Its alright…i've been having the same feelings" well i didn't expect that.
 
 
 
"remember when you accidently kissed me in front of everyone? you ran like you just saw something horrific and you blushed! no player in this school would do that they would either blame it on me and say i planned it. With you you are a player but youre... youre just different. My gut is telling me that youre one of a kind which no one can duplicate even if she tried." 
woah
 
there was nothing said after that i stared into hers eyes she stared into mine. As time went we went closer and closer till our lips were a fingernail close. "what if i hurt you" i whispered. "...you wouldn't i know that.."she broke into a little smile as our lips touch...
yep this is heaven.
 
 
 
Suzys pov
 
 
I've been told that amber has arrived and now near the swimming pool, like this new target of mine i decided to give him a nice hanguk welcome. As i came nearer i saw him with a girl, that bith krystal to be precise. I never really liked her always perfect in everything and getting boy without even talking. I ain't going to let this one slip. But as i keep on watching i saw them kiss my blood began to boil it's been a week and they already kissed. 
Wait we made out as well.
looks like me and her are rivals....offcially.
 
 
 
 
Taemins pov
 
 
 
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! THIS PEICE OF !!! He could have any girl he want but NO he want krystal why kiss?
Goddamn it there i was by the garden door holding two drinks looking like underaged boy desperate to get drunk.
"hey girly boy!" i turned around.
"want to get your girl??"
 
suzy??