Chap 27

Love why me?
Love why me chap 27
 
 
Authors pov
 
*insert morgan freemans voice*
 
The room filled with shocked and worried faces. Who puts Jessica in between two boys who love her. Me of course the author!
"Well palli " sir said sternly.
The chosen 4 went to the back and sat down quietly.
'Why me why me why me' jessica said over and over again in her head. 
"Now lets do Pythagoras theorem" sir started writing equations on the whiteboard.
the row felt terribly awkward for the previous events tell you guys. 
 
 
Yuri's pov
 
 
 
Well this is surprising ain't it! Maybe i  should start sticking to the plan.
But what should i do?
"Now jung kook here will hand out the textbooks one between two. Namjoo will bring a worksheet one between two too! You'll answer questions together and it better be together! " Sir... you. i feel embarrased i was off my head when i last saw her, how am i going to do math questions with her?
"Lets just do the work Yuri " she talked to me? after what happened on saturday? heck i should be happy but heck she's ing speaking to me! does this mean i still have a chance? wait she only said 6 words yuri... IT SHE TALKED TO ME.
Omg I'm smiling so hard my cheekbones will pop out sooner or later. I straightened  myself and said
 
"about saturday...i'm sorry about causing a scene it's just ever since amber came i stared to notice you, a lot. what am trying to say is im going to change for the good if you could just have the chance to see maybe you'll have the chance to acept. now i'm not saying lets be like before but all i'm saying is what i said at the party was not drunk slurs it was the truth" i didn't say or do anything i just started to do the equations.
tumblr_inline_morayu8CEv1qz4rgp.gif
 
where did that come from?
 Anyway hopefully it sinks into her brain.
 
with me and her quietly doing equations i began to forget the donghae that jerkfeces was next to her.;
 
 
Donghaes pov
 
 
 
For sake …aish this is gonna be hard.
"all i'm saying is what i said at the party was not drunk slurs it was the truth" does he really want to start this?
Just you wait yul, suddenly some pain reminded me that i have a black eye due to that shibal. Do you want to know the worst thing coming out of this? Jessica not even objecting...
 
 
 
Jessica's pov
 
 
So that was a long speech, it did felt like he did meant it and all but i can't seem to ignore the fact that he gave up. if it was all a set up he didn't give me the proof or the certinty that it wasn't his fault just gave up like the cookie monster giving up to cookies. My mind can't seem to make an answer for i, myself haven't moved on  but i can't tell him that theres no trust left in him it's going to take more than a week to repair the amount of damage he did.
During the lesson yuri's been doing the talking if he ask me a question i either nod or shake my head.  Hehe He still has the power to woo me whenever he looks into my eyes.
While he was writing some answers down, I looked around the class and saw little groups of student just staring at us with shocked faces but i chose ignored them. It's not their business anyway.
"Its 35cm right?" He said confidently
I shook my head. He grin fell it made me chuckle this is going against anything i carved in my mind but i can't help it he's too dorky.
The entire lesson i completely forgotten about donghae being right beside me. 
*ring*
 
"Ok class pack up and you can go" finally i don't think i can do another equation.
 
 
 
"Jessica"someone grabbed my wrist.
"Can i see you after school?" It was yuri asking
"I dont think that would be wise Yuri" i shrugged him off and walked out where i met up with yoon and sunny.
Stay away from him jessica no drama.
 
yeah
 
 
 
 
no drama