Chap 08

Love why me?

Love why me chap 8


Yuri's pov


Well after having some thinking time I went to class, occasionally sighing here and then. When i arrived I sat my sorry down and waited. whats going on in my head? Nothing but tumbleweed…just tumbleweed. 
Its a good thing the teacher came in otherwise i would be I'm some ed up dream stance.

"Now class let me do the reg-"

Mr Kwan was rightfully disrupted by 9 good looking girls  which jessica was one of them. 

"Oh just in time girls" one of the moments where the teacher thinks he can pull sarcastic statement.

"Come on sit down" he pointed towards the seats.

Being directed to do so they sat down, for some reason i couldn't stop looking at Jessica i wasn't like this before, i tend not to notice people in my class especially these girls. Hmm interesting.

Going back to reality i took some time gaining back my sight and what i was looking at.
Do you have this feeling that someone is watching you? Everyone does its human nature so its natural for Jessica looking back as she felt that someone in my area was staring…wait

tumblr_inline_mumjctPx5C1qilb2r.gif

SHES STARING BACK LOOK AWAY YURI!

 I looked at my teacher when she greeted me with a loverly glare…great (!)

XxxxX

*RING*

Class ended and me being a total sloth was one of the last people out the class. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going heck i felt like a lanky giraffe so the only reaction was to bump into someone. This 'someone' was a petite character can't be a guy. Who knows so i helped the girl with her books on the floor.

"sorry" I kneeled down and began to pick up the pieces. While i was doing that my hand clashed into hers I look up and saw her beautiful eyes perfect skin and kissable lips?

"Erm  you can let go now" she said looking uncomfortable.

I didn't notice that I holding her hand

"Oh sorry…again" I said letting go.

"Jessica come on we have to go" one of her friends called her but i didn't care i kept staring into her eyes.

"Coming" she said oh so quietly.

She stood up awkwardly and went.


That was the closest i ever been in the past 2 years. The first in a very long time where i had those feelings. But i know this wont work out…i need my drug, my comfort…wheres my phone?

 

 


Amber's pov


So being escorted by kai and D.O I got to my next lesson which was math.

"Hey sir we have a new student." What different atmosphere to when i had english.

"Oh hi my name is mr jae-seon you would be amber right" he smiled so warmly he doesn't look strict at all…

"Yeah mr jae-seon" 

"Ok let's see if There's a spare seat" he looked around the class

"Yep There's one next to taemin" he pointed at the empty seat.

I quietly walked to the seat while every single ing eye was on me I gotta tell you it's very uncomfortable.

"Waddup dude" I mumbled while sitting down.

"Hey aren't you yuri's brother" is this a girl or a boy like seriously? 

a3.jpg

He doesn't look happy either 


"Yeah the names Amber" I smiled being friendly and all but no, He didn't smile back
"I saw you in science tryna flirt with Krystal" ouu what happing here?

"Stay away from her, you'll just break her heart like Yuri did to Jessica" he pointed at krystal focussing.

"What actually did Yuri do?" Knowing already the whole dealio.

"Lemme see? he went in bed with hyuna the day after his and jessicas  2nd anniversary" he said cooly.

"And you think I'll do that?" 

"Well yeah your a player always will be"

tumblr_m4nv69Wwna1rvzu3wo1_500.gif

 

Boo ing hoo im hurt now(!) haters gonna hate, you're just jealous because i get girls and all you can do is manstrubate.

"It's not like you're her boyfriend anyway" I scoffed

"I will be" ouu ok this idiot making me more and more annoyed.

"So if you're planning to make her fall in love with you, you got another thing coming" he said seriously. No one tells me what to do…unless their my parents that is.

Throughout the lesson it was tense between me and girly looking taemin here

[insert tumbleweed here]
 

*RING*


I attempted to storm off but it failed miserably I bumped into some girl I was on top of her and…our lips were connected

Can you guess the girl?

Yep the one and only krystal

...