Chap 29

Love why me?

love why me? chap 29

yuri's pov

 

 

 

*RING*

Thats was the sound i didn't want to hear. Hearing that sound brought me back to reality that she's now going to go and most likely going to forget this whole thing i won't heck she talked to me without gettung angry. "yuri listen...this was nice and all but i don't think this will change..what you did really hurt me. It going to take more than a fortnight for me to forgive you." she slowly gathered her books and her bag slowly went to th exit. "Jessica" i called out and in respnse she turned back.

"i'll make it up to you i promise"

" don't promise yuri you might break it"

 

and with that she left.

Goddamn it! this is really going to be hard.

 

author's pov

*insert morgan freemans voice*

 

after that he stayed waiting for his friends to come up. In small groups they start to flock in eating and conversing, Yuri felt nice seeing him and the crew just relaxing like the old times before the drama.

Feeling that he wants to make amends he stood up and gathered everyone attention.

"guys these past days have been very dramatic... with the amber and Krystal thing, to the fight on Saturday... hehe if amber didn't come me and donghae would've still been friends and this Jessica situation again would've never happen" Yuri lightly chuckled, the guys just gave each other weird expressions not liking where this is going.

"oh so we're blaming me now its not my fault you confessed to her in front of everyone" this cause a reaction of light laughter. " don't remind me aish i need your help guys. Can you guys help me, i really want her to think that i changed and I've changed i really do miss her" it took a minuet for the boys to take it all in, look around and then laugh likes theres no tomorrow.

"what?" Yuri looked confused.

 

"dude it's been what 3 years since i saw you like this you go the ing love bug" Chanyeol was on the floor crying his eyes out along with the other boys. You could hear teasing comments by various people, super junior and exo-k. 

" hey hey hey don't bully yul let do it Yuri YEHET!" sehun grab hold of yuri's shoulders and hugged him while laughing.

"YEHET" everyone shouted

"very funny guys" Yuri pouted.

 

 

 

amber's pov

 

at the end of school

 

 

*RING*

 

"Okay class dismissed" sir finished the sentence i was out running towards the front gate. While running there was obstacles groups of girls everywhere flying footballs everywhere but i finally arrived. " i see you ran" if i didn't like you i would wipe that smirk of your face so i would wipe that smirk with...me lips. "no i took a sumo wrestler to carry me here. " she just did a merong and looked away.

"so llama servant where are you taking me" she pulled her hair back of her ears revealing her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes."what?...oh yeah the date! it's a secret but trust me its going to be beautiful for my beautiful princess." i winked at her causing her to blush." just come with me to my car yul hyung is with the boys this evening" i put my hand out waiting for her to hold so i can guide her and guess what?

 

she took it!

 

 

 

so here i am walking to our chariot aka the car to the most beautiful place for a date with the help of Yonghwa hyung

 

Don't you worry Krystal this will be the best date in your life.