Chap 26

Love why me?
 
love why me? chap 26
 
krystal POV
 
 
 
Well thats a fun party with sad ending but i got a kiss so its alright i know bad sister and all but heck.
  Its Monday when me and Jessica arrived at school all we heard is murmurs and whispering. Nothings better than gossip spreading in the morning(!)
I looked in the distance and saw my  friends acting like the three stooges running towards us.
"Krystal i heard what happened damn that one day when you parents ask you to babysit" i quickly shook my head frantically at Luna who began to blabber on about what she heard she finally stopped when sulli had to nudge her hard i might add. i looked at Jessica she still looked stoical,
"Another being dragged by your friends as well" sulli punched her in the arm the others looked pissed also.
"Well I'm sorry but you've seen the twins they're frikin evil*shudders*"she always makes me laugh. 
"Hey girls where the unnies?" Jessica asked. She can talk?
mqdefault.jpg
 
"Oh they're in the canteen they actually told us to see where you are!" Victoria beamed.
"If thats the case lets go!" I smiled in a happy mood which in unusual for its Monday and I'm in school but yeah knowing that i relieved myself by telling amber my weird feeling a lot of weight is gone.
"Krystal you ok?" Yoona looked at me weirdly. Where am - oh I'm in the canteen already. Did i just daydream the entire way here?
"Yeah I'm fine" they're not buying it. Everyone on the table was looking at me like i was deranged...
A chorus of 'are you sure?' and 'really?' entered the table we sat at.
"Yah! I'm alright!" just because I'm ing young!"
"Fine fine you're fine" Sooyoung grabbed her MASSIVE pack of crisp.
"Yeah listen to the shilkskin" i knew that would spark Sooyoung's infamous glare.
 
After that segment us girls just had a chat gossiping and stuff but no one dared bring up what happened on Saturday, well except Luna of course.
 
XxxxxX
 
 
1st period was science so i walked with sulli and Luna.
"Is Jessica alright you know with Yuri and Donghae situation" Sulli asked hesitantly.
"Well i don't actually know she's not showing any emotion yesterday she stayed in her room on her bed just lying there...like a sloth "she is very stoical doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her thats why people my mislead her as rude or just expressionless it sure does run through the family i tell you.
 
"Maybe shes alright eh?"
 
"Yeah probably"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessicas pov
 
 
Monday is always a day for me so i tend not to talk everyone knows that but today especially I'm very quiet, i can see that just have a lot of stuff on my mind. when we entered school and came across victoria and girls i could see Luna has a good heart and didn't mean to blab about it but i really don't want to talk about it.
 
 
When i entered i saw donghae with a black eye. He smiled at  me but i ignored him i need more time. I sat down and waited with yoona and sunny for the teacher to come. 
"So you ok Jess?" Sunny asked with her high pitched voice.
 
"Yeah! What makes you think I'm not" what a dumb question to ask I'm like a open book right?
"Well you have this look on your face its kinda explains it all" Yoona lightly chuckled.
well looks like I'm a open book.
Suddenly everyone turned quiet i looked towards the door and saw Yuri walking in and having a seat. If you could hear my heart beat its beating so fast i couldn't breath normally.
Luckily sir came just a few seconds after.
"Listen class sorry i was a bit late i was at a meeting anyway I've changed your seating plan because you guys are way too chatty" oh no.
"So the seating plan is…" i didn't pay attension i'm ore than likely going to be put next to a math geek which is good i can ask for help and all.
"Yoona-donghae-jessica-yuri" 
 
 
 
 
Well…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.