Chap 25

Love why me?
Love why me? Chap 25
 
 
 
Ambers pov
 
 
Why is everyone frozen is things done differently in korea? seeing that i was the only one with a brain which is functioning i escorted yuri into our car. The ride back home was silent i have to say but he wouldn't be happy at this very moment anyway. Yuri better be regretting what happen rule no.1 don't reveal when you drunk! When we got in the house i had to guide him to his bedroom for he lost all feelings in his legs due to the drinks. I plopped him onto the bed, took of his shoes and socks and tuck him in. hmph the things i do for this boy i'll need something in return trust me.
 
When i was about to exit he grabbed my arm and said slurring "i ed up big"
tumblr_m1yaswdsxR1rq6kizo1_500_large.jpg
 
"aish, no comment" i pat his head and walked out his bedroom.
 
 
 
XxxxX
 
It is now moring sunday in fact still remembering what happen last night i woke up with a smile; to the kiss me and krystal had not the yuri drama thing of course. Seeing this older boy being all hopeless does make me uncomftable, he is the master after all knows how to get girls but if you meantion jessica he turns into the good looking dork 4 years ago *gasp* maybe thats why he turned into a beast...JESSICA! 
i exited my bedroom with a face of realisation on my face, stupid dimwit! of course why didn't i think of that? 
 
I need to train this hunk of a boy.  It seems that he forgotten his ways when Jessica and him broke up.
so i entered his room quietly
Went to his ear and shout…  
"WAKE UP YURI TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" You should see his reaction he fell right of his bed hehe.
"Why did you do that now i've got a headache" he hissed touching his temple.
"You're welcome sheesh this is the thanks i get?" i walked towards the door feeling smug of myself
"Just come down yul we'll talk while we're eating" i smirked walking out.
 
 
XxxxxX 
 
15 minuets later he came downstairs to the kitchen and sat waiting for his breakfast.
"So what did you want to talk about?" One of the maids brought some cereal for him.
"I'll go straight to the point you're an idiot"
"you don't have to remind me" yes yuri facepalm yourself.
"Anyhoo onto the topic shall we?"i had another spoon of cereal.
"Well lets summarise what happened tell from start to finish" here comes the long story.
He started to tell me  what happened yesterday…let me tell you this is gonna be hard.
"This is a difficult one because you already confessed didnt you? Well she probably thinks youre still a player and you cant be trusted if you can show that you aint this maniac she might change her idea"
 
"How the goats beard am i gonna do that?" He shouted like his life depended on it.
 
I rolled my eyes
"Well start by not winking at girls flirting with them, stop all contacts with fei and just pay attention to Jessica"  gosh yuri is oblivious sometimes.
He mouthed  'oh'
 
 
Lord give me strength.
 
 
 
Jessica's pov
 
 
 
 
When he helped me from that desperate man i remember his warmth it was very nostalgic for me, hehe he still wears the cologne i liked aish those days. you can't really forget your first love but you can't really forget your first heartbreak. i cried so many nights when i found out with my two eyes...you can't undo that. I should thank donghae for protecting me but i'm starting to think he likes me as well. why does this have to be so complicated? 
at this moment in my bedroom i'm just lying on my bed allowing all the memories of me and yul flood my mind. remembering all the polorid pictures we took together, couold you believe i still have them? i could'nt bring myself to burn or dispose them. I basically decided to end my love life after yuri can't bring myself to talk to another boy. This is not my ex's before him this is yuri liu...
 
 
 
should i?