Chap 23

Love why me?
Love why me chap 23
 
 
Yuri pov
 
 
I drank some more beers and watch teens and young adults act like dogs. Every now and then i wil try to sing a lyric or two, aish wonder where she's at right now. Did she go? Is she with friends? All of this is really frustrating!
Its only been a few hours and i feel like i want to go home and i do because girls are everywhere! Trying to seduce me and I'm trying not to be tempted…for some reason i wasn't interested.
I just want to go home safely with that llama boy. Speaking of the llama where in bikini bottom is he.
 
"I see your intoxicated with beers" oh its leetuk and the others aren't they a bit late?
"Yeah so what? I did something and i got rejected" my word were slurred.
"Ouch whose the girl?" who the girl? oh that heechul sorry dude.
"The one and only Jessica jung…jess…sica…ice princess…the girl who makes me feel weird" by the look on their faces they are shocked who wouldn't? Eunhyuk face was priceless kkekekeke gosh go home yuri you're drunk!
"just having fun some weed get drunk...wait i don't smoke weed*laughs*" chris brown you ing joker.
Donghae grabbed my collar and looked at me straight in the eye "look here liu stay away from her she doesn't need a scumbag like you" yeesung pulled him back you could see the anger in his eyes.
"why you acting so mad i didn't do anything i got rejected remember?" i laughed some more seeing that we were causing a scene.
"Hey cut it out guys" siwon said sternly.
"Wait wait wait who are you calling scumbag?" I walked forward wanted to throw a punch at this son of a .
"Alright calm down guys" siwon tried to hold me back but its not gonna work I'm mad and you don't like me when I'm mad.
 
theres been occasions similar to these before, girls ex's trying to get their girl back from the girls night out. the night always end witha trip to the hospital. heck it was to the point the nurses and the docters knew my name.
deja ing vu...
 
 
lord give me strength.
200_s.gif