Chap 28

Love why me?

 

Love why me chap 28
 
 
Ambers pov
 
 
After what happened theres kind of a relaxed atmosphere between me and Krystal. We're in science and i noticed dickless boy here has been keeping a close eye on me. Oh how i hate this malegina. 
"Class can i can trust you right?  i need to get some books i'll be quick" Miss put on this puppy face which took me by surprise. 
She didn't even bother for a response and ran out.
when she exit the class room groups emerged as obviously there is no teacher here. Me not wanting to socialise i just sat there looking out the window, tapping my pen onto the table to a beat i had in my head just waiting for miss to walk in. I realised that krystal was still here right next to me; i would've thought that she would go and talk to her classmates but no she's here...
Should i ask her out? Seeing that we kissed 2 days ago, maybe it was just a casual kiss, i do want to take her out
maybe this is my  chance.
 
" you know at the party  i wanted to tell you something.." she looked up from her notebook.
her eyes sparkled as the sun coincidentally into the classroom.
"...what..." she said so quietly and soft...oh she's driving me crazy.
her lips look so tasty and tempting i feel loss of the warmth she gave me on saturday.
"amber you were saying?" huh what happened?
" huh? oh yeah let me take you out after school...i know is monday and all but i cant wait any time longer"
that suddeny came out my mouth.
 
i was waiting for a reply but heard nothing. is it a no? she's proably mad about the whole yuri thing at the party. That peice of !
"erm...it's alright you not wanting too it's o"
"yes"....
giphy.gif
 
"excuse me"
"i said yes you llama!"
"hey where did you get that nickname?" she just gave a merong 
"oh yes you are your my llama servant who will pick me up at the front gate at 3 on the dot so be fast" she had this
tumblr_mrt99rx1Cy1s2l9pno1_250.gif
expression.
Before i cold say anything miss lee came in with the books she wanted. i could see her smirk as she looked at her book.
this girl is clever.
 
tumblr_ms5i2oZKRh1rid60qo3_r1_500.gif
 
 
 
 
 
 
yuri's pov
 
 
what was i thinking her saying yes? 
 
" i see your mission failed it's ok yul bro just give up save the embarresment" that punk bastard  is behind me right? he's getting on my last nerve.
"oh its ok hae i'll make up for what i done don't you worry" i feel like punching him again.
i catched up with jessica and grabbed her by the hand.
"jessica wait!" everyone is basically watching us. Right now i'm breaking into a sweat.
"let go of me yuri" her voice is much softer than before.
i could'nt utter a word with lots of eyes looking at us so i dragged her to the roof...gently but firm
all the way to the rooftop.
 
when we got there i told her to Sit and she obeyed.
I took the liberty to sit right beside her.
"sica remember this place?" there was nothing but silence.
"i do...the first day after the summer holiday you were recovering from a heartbreak?" i could see she's listening and she can remember how couldn't she?
" i was relaxing when i heard crying i got up and there you were, you were upset i told you to scream let all your emotions out you did remember what i said after that?"
" i know what might help...go out with me"
"remember that?"
she slowly nodded. "i thought you've forogtten" she look towards the distance taking in the fresh air.
"how can i forget the day where....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my life changed.."
 
 
 We didn't say anything after that for the rest of 2nd period. i rememberd though all the memoreis of me and her just relacxing here at kunch just talking while the boy do their silly antics. Just watching the traffic seeing people get on with their lifes.
"aren't we bunking?"
"if your with me your teacher will understand"
both of us giggled.
i really do miss this.
 
 
 
 
 
i really do
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
donghae pov
 
 
 
 
 
where the is she? is she with him? that peice of  my fist tighted untl my knuckles turned pale white. "dude donghae calm down" ryewook saw me looking tense.
but nothing can calm me jessica is falling into yuri's trap i cant let that happen.