Chap 22

Love why me?
Love why me chap 22
 
Ambers pov
 
 
when we departed from each other lips mine itself were cold from the warmth which had left. "well..that was nice" she said softly which made me chuckle a bit. "i have to agree" she looks just so perfect right now, im starting to like these feelings. "*gasp*oppa i didn't you know you're here!" i turned around to see...aish suzy.
2360af54903699e1_59437_1393431831666_110
 
 
"hey hi...suzy" i looked back on krystal and back at suzy how am i going to figure out this one?
heck she's just talking to me and ignoring krystal gosh she looks so bored Goddamn it!
"oh krystal? i didn't think you would be here???" seriously the shemale is here?? 
"yeah hey taemin" now this is ing awkward. 
"oh hey amber" that smirk ing hate it.
tumblr_n5q5k6uj7E1tzkg1go1_500.gif
"hey" i clenched my teeth while smiling politely.
 
authors pov
 
*morgan freeman voice*
 
thats when he knew that sweet kiss wouldn't continue.
tumblr_inline_myv8nnDPol1s848z8.gif
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri pov
 
 
 
Well i don't  think i need that letter now!
"*coughs* sorry Jessica" i slowly let go of her.
"Its ok you actually helped me" she straightened her clothes. Still the same sica i know so many memories.
"Well if you stick with me you wont be having trouble" i suggested. I could see her reaction turned into a sour one. Guessing she doesn't like that idea.
 
"i mean if you sit next to me then you be getting douchbags coming up to you" i corrected so she wouldn't think i want to get in her pants. I still have this player -every-girl-he-sees persona.
"I gonna take the risk though and say no" she stood but i grab her wrist.
"Please stay i have something to say to you"she slowly sat down. Great compose yourself Yuri.
"Jessica I'm sorry about what happened i didn't mean to i actually don't know why it happened. I just want you to know that i…want to be friends again" i know thats  a big ask but its worth a try.
 
 
"*laughs* you think its going to be that easy? rome wasn't build in day you can't just apolgise and think this will work. I thought you knew that" ouch...and with that she walked away
 
So much for a wonderful night.
 
where the drinks?
YF4C45U.gif