Chap 04

Love why me?


Love why me chap 4

 

Amber p.o.v

 

 

I get to sit next to her! I know I shouldn't talk to her but what's the harm its not like Krystal is yuri's ex's sister! Right?

Right?

So I sat right beside her and gave her a charming smile.

tumblr_mono13AUnY1rxug6mo7_500.gif

"Hi " she just ignored me like i was a wall.

Cold chick…Rock 'n' Roll.


"Ok…" Its going to take some time, she's going to be tough cookie.

50 minutes later...

tumbleweed-ralph-o.gif

The rest of the lesson was nothing but quietness. She think that she can play hard to get? Bring it on princess!


*ring*


"Okay class dismissed" mrs gladly ended the lesson quickly packing her things.

But with no time to blink Krystal was out like a bolt. "Krystal!…wait" 

Nibblets! 

 

Krystal's p.o.v

 

Goddamn it! Why does he have to be my seat partner? Not cool Jessica told me about him and with what happened with her an Yuri she's going to think twice as bad for amber!

So I have to be cold its the only way they don't call me the ice princess for nothing(!)

As soon as the bell rang I gathered my stuff and quickly ran out.

"Krystal…" i heard him say.  This is going to be hard i can feel it.

 

Amber's p.o.v

 

Feeling defeat I went outside and met with yul who looked rather tired 

"Hi…amber…forgot…you …were…here" he was panting hard.

large.gif

 

"I thought you were 5 doors down?" I was smirking, must be a girl…

"I was talking to a friend…who is a girl,a hot one too" Told you!

"Pabo!" He's gets distracted when a girl is involved always.

"Hey I have digits though!" Yul showed me a piece of paper

tumblr_m9gysy5wFY1rsbu5co1_400.gif   

"I don't see you flirting with girls yet"he overreacted.

"Well there's Krystal" i quietly mumbled. 

"What"oh he heard it!

"Nothing…Whatever look I have English"  I showed him my timetable.

"Gosh I have p.e it's faraway from English " he looked around "hey Suho! thank God your here you have english  with mr chan right?" He grabbed Suho by the collar.

 "Yeah" Suho looked confused…Aish I feel sorry for him.

kawaii-shinee-taemin-lee-taemin-funny-me

"Can you take my bro please?"I actually think he on drugs right now like why the puppy eyes.

"Sure why not!" Well he can't say no…

"Okay then I goto go see ya!!" He sprinted of to his next class.

"Come on then amber mr chan don't like tardiness" he said walking

"Is he strict?" I couldn't help but ask

"Well…yeah" he says it like its nothing.

I really hate teachers that are strict makes me feel uncomfortable; even though i don't act like it my family has a business a popular one as well i need to keep honour to my parents name even if it means that i need to up and get good grades and kiss  teachers.

One thing  which I'm thinking about though is if Krystal's in this class?

wouldn't it be funny if i just meet her in class, hehe i can almost imagine her face. her beautiful face, she's one different girl!

"We're here come on I'll introduce him to ya" Suho looks kinda like a dad figure, looks quite old for his age. it was always a habit  looking at people's personality appearence.

"good morning mr chan I have the new student here with me" why is he speaking like he's in the army? do i have to speak like that? oh come on!

Mr chan looked behind Suho and saw me, I'm lucky that my uniform is tidy. 

"Good morning young man thanks Suho you can sit now" he said Suho bowed then went straight to his seat.

giphy.gif

WHAT THE FU-

"ok it's Amber right?" He asked curiously.

"Yes sir" I said with most sophisticated voice i only talk like this if i were to be in a business party or I'm at a dinner party my parents forced me to go.

but now in school nerxt thing you know i'll be doing drills if i don't do good.

"You can sit next to…Suzy right there" he pointed at a empty sit next to a rather good looking girl.

I walked to the seat and show Suzy my famous smile.

"Hi i hope we can be friends" Suzy said 

"I'm pretty sure we're gonna" I winked at her

tumblr_mwojuxm8DU1sl5yq4o1_400.gif

I suddenly like English! They don't call me a player for no reason!

 

 

But sadly no krystal…