Chap 19

Love why me?

 

 

Love why me chap 19
 
 
Amber pov
 
 
 
why did i have to say this big paragraph?? like she ing cares. Goddamn it the first girl to make me feel like this, HOW DID GOD MAKE YOU?  A spoonful of cuteness a cup of smart thinking, a wheelbarrow full of great figure and a TRUCKLOAD of iness.  A greek Godess no one can compete...i begining to think this is more tha lust. I quickly walked out the school to see yonghwa just sitting there on the car  like a boss.
 
" yo amber" he nodded at me and open the door.
"sup dude" i smiled a little while getting. He got in quickly and drove away.
there was something which bothered me though why is yonghwa a driver he's only 23! is it a part time job?
"Hey amber you ok?" Yong looked through the rear mirror.
 
"nevermind that yonghwa theres something i need to ask ,why be a driver?"
"Well i used to street race before i became your family's driver so i know  the shortcuts of seoul"  he smiled
my jaw dropped him a street racer? well should've guessed it he gets us in school when we're late very fast.
"Why did you stop?"  
"Well i met Nicole, a girl yuri introduced to me. i was 19 and she was 17" He stopped for a bit.
"She made me forget racing full stop.  this job was only part time so i can upgrade me race car but after her entering my life it became my full time. I wasn't interested in girl just cars and racing but the eyes on nicole made want to say 'whats racing?'. this job is alright it pays good been able to get a good apartment near you mansion asked Nicole to move in she said yes and now shes studying music in collage overall my life became better when she  came into my life" 
wow..
 
"Well congrats yong" i looked out of the window.
 
"Thanks amber!"
 
It was silent after that convo
And we continued our journey to the mansion.
 
 
XxxxX
 
 
 
"Yuri im home!" No one answerd 
I checked the living room the kitchen outside in the garden he wasnt there
 
I decided to look in his bedroom
 
"Yuri…"i knocked on his door. Might as well open if he's not answering.
 
I slowly opened and saw him sleeping on his desk with papers everywhere. I walked to him and picked up a scrunched up paper saying weird like ' i know theres a lot of unresolved stuff lingering around but just know that i want to make that all dissapear'. Are these to jessica? aww this utter you need help you could've just asked!
 
Now now now
 
 
Just need some paper and a pen…