Chap 07

Love why me?


Love why me chap 7

 

 

Jessicas pov

 


Ever since amber came into this school all I've been hearing is 'OMG YURI'S BRO IS SO HOT!' Even sunny's been yapping about him!
… he just reminds me of Yuri back then though. when he was just a classmate aish..how he used to be a pain in the .

 

XxxxX

The first day back from the summer holidays. I'm one of the best singers in the school so I'm kinda no, i am really popular in sm high school and i only just started my 2nd year. It's also Krystal's first day too she's in her 1st year so I'll show her around and possibly make her famous too. She's a good singer plus a good dancer.

I was just waiting for her as normal

she takes really long for about i don't know and hour at least she's by the mirror? But i don't blame her us jungs need to look good.


"Come on krystal we have to go we can't be late!" I shouted really loudly from downstairs.
"Calm down your not bothered about time!" She whined as he went downstairs

 "Well I got Mr Kwan he's very strict "

I grabbed an apple and walked out the front door.

"Hey wait for me" shes too slow!


Because our house is near the school we got there just in time  4 minutes to the bell
"See we're not late you made me hurry for nothing!" She pouted.
"Hey you need to be on time its your first day everyone knows that!" I replied.

*BANG*

tumblr_m670ndzeDc1rqyyns.gif

"oh it's you let's go krystal" I grabbed krys wrist and dragged her.

"Hey wait!" Jay park agh my ex we broke up last weekend because I caught him with a girl. 
I haven't told krystal because she'll just ask and ask plus if she found out that he cheated on me she would karate chop him she learnt martial arts at a very young age.

"Who was that?" She said

"Dont worry about him you'll hear of him sometime today" I said quickly.
"He's kinda hot!" She mumbled but I could hear it I pretended I didn't hear it. Krystal with Jay *shudders* 

*RING*


"What do you have 1st" I asked
"Er…Math, Mr Jae-seop " she red of her timetable.

"Oh your lucky I have English we're next door" I squealed.
"Ok ok take me there" so grumpy, or is just me?


So I took her there and went to class…oh I forgot damn! I sit next to a very annoying person, Yuri.
"Hello princess" he smiled "Don't call me princess or I'l-" He smirked interrupting me "You'll what?". i looked at him astonished"Gosh you're so annoying!". So (!) throughout the lesson he kept talking to me and getting me into trouble. I was lucky Mr Kwan was easy on me.


*RING*


I quickly tried to gather my stuff and walk out but I was too slow Yuri grabbed my wrist and said "hey about you and Jay you alright?" He asked. I never saw that side of Yuri caring and stuff. Weird.

"I'm fine so can you let me go I have to get my sis next door" I said coldly and shock of his hand.
"You know you can talk to me I'm always at the rooftop" he grabbed my hand again.

i always seemed to wonder why he would spend his time on the rooftop for he is popular, athletic and i hate to say it but good looking.

with that in mind i shock his hand off again and went outside the classroom and picked up krystal but it looks like she made friends instantly. she's more friendlier than me but still cold when she needs to.


"Hey Jessica I made a new friend this is sulli "

"Hello sulli I'm Jessica her big sis"
She looks like a friendly girl.
"Hello Jessica-shi" she bowed
"No need for formality call me Jessica or just jess" 
"Ok  jess" she has a cute smile.
"Unnie she wants to introduce me to her other friends can I go she's in my other lessons so I can go with her please" she did disgusting ageyo like nearly sunny's ageyo.

Funny-Kpop-Gifs-kpop-32466643-250-250.gi
"ok! ok! whatever you were a burden anyway" 
"Ok bye" she went along with sulli
On the way to the canteen everyone's greeting me I said hi back …it's good to be popular!
*DOOM* *DOOM*
The beat of my heat became more faster when I saw Jay 

park full on smooching with
Bora. My eyes felt teary so I ran to a place where I never thought I would go, the rooftop.
I started crying my eyes out then Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging me it was Yuri. I didn't move or anything I kinda felt safe in his arms.

"Do you know the one way to get rid of anything is shouting? That's why I like the rooftop just shout!" He whispered.

So I went to the edge and shouted "I HATE YOU JAY PARK YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE!!"
Wow that does help.
"How do you feel?"


"Better now but I can't keep going here everytine I see jay Yuri"I said sadly
"I know what might help…go out with me"

xxxxx

 


"JESSICA COME BACK TO EARTH!" Tiffany shouted 
"I'm here I'm here no need to shout "
"The bell rang 3 mins ago you were to busy daydreaming!" She exclaimed.

I looked behind her and saw 6 mad looking girls my friends.
"I swear if I HAVE A LATE MARK ON MY RECORD YOUR THE ONE TO BLAME" seohyun finally bursts and let me tell you hellseo is not the best picture.

I quickly stood and ran for my next lesson English I looked behind me saw the girls ran too as they don't want to get late. 

tumblr_lfaegoP8OB1qdtotno1_500.gif

"Oh girls your just in time" mr taecyeon said i think sarcastically.
"Go on sit down"
I say down and sighed of relief but then I turned I my side and saw a person staring at me …Yuri?

mxe5ah.gif