Chap 24

Love why me?
 
Love why me chap 24
 
 
 
Yuri pov
 
large.gif
 
"DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT…what did i do to you?!" i punched him again, what? the frustration and anger just keeps piling up makes me want to pull my hair out.
"you made her cry yul that's what you did you broke her heart"but i explained what actually happened. "you knew what happened that incident was a set up, you of all people should know." i struggled to stand up still being under the influence of beer.
"the way you handled it though...made me swore to take her away from you forever" but...i was young, stupid, and childish; you cant take her away from me?
No one dared tried to come near.
"Hey whats going on?" Amber? Where've have you been dude you missed the fun (!)
"Hey why is whats-his-name on the floor?" He pulled me up. 
"He punched me out of nowhere and called me a scumbag" I pointed at him looking at him smirking.
"its worth it you know, it proves the point you are a dirty scumbag" he chuckled. I slowly walked towards him looking straight into his eyes and said " I'm a grown up now i acknowledge my mistakes and i regret it, i do i want to make it up to her and if you want to take her away from me you got another thing coming." at this very moment i look quite serious for a dude who just had 5 cans of beer.
 
"Whats happening" i looked to the source of voice and saw her.. my first love Jessica.
 
 
 
Authors pov
 
​*insert Morgan freemans voice*
 
 
"This jerk hit me" donghae simply said
"Because you disrespected me" Yuri retorted 
"Well i cant let you have a chance with Jessica not after what happened"
"What chance what is he talking about Yuri" Jessica questioned staring at Yuri .
"Well I'm willing to change for her" Yuri says ignoring Jessica's question simply due not knowing how to answer that.
 
"Can someone tell me whats happening?" Jessica is now turning into a ice cold princess or in some eyes.
 Yuri took some courage to speak up " Jessica *sigh* i never let go of my feelings for you, i thought i did but i guess i buried it..."
 
a series of gasps and whispers entered the room like a police SQUAT team.
 
 
"looks like I'm in love with you" he lightly chuckles,"maybe I'm still in love with you". 
there lies Jessica standing there frozen with Krystal's jaw dropping down to the floor johnny bravo style.
tumblr_mi8rj87Y5p1riiw1do1_500.png
Donghae was also shocked for this is a big dent to his plan and for the guys well there were sardines in a can.
 
 
" come on yul lets lets go home" amber said quietly
 
 
 
and thats when he knew he ed up.