Chap 2 - I missed you bro/ I missed you too

Love why me?


Love why me? Chap 2


Yuri's  p.o.v


I can't wait!! Amber's coming back to Korea! I personally cleaned the guest room soon to be Amber's because erm…it smelt like yeah I had a good night last night. I don't like using my bed…its my bedroom i don't want to see stains here and there!

      I saw the car pulled up to the front door. A familiar boy or should i say man exit the rather expensive car.   

"DUDE YOUR HERE!!!"

tumblr_n6jx1a3GlL1s8wayeo1_500.gif

I ran towards him and have him a hug you could die from.

 

"Yo bro I need to breathe" he whined but you can't blame me, i haven't seen amber for 3 years!

"Sorry man I miss ya…you still look fly like always " 

20140111-093809.jpg

 

"Well your...not so bad your self!" He said getting his suitcase out of the car; Which is ironic because I'm wearing my pj's.

"Well lets get in the house, yo yongie thanks dude!" we did our greeting.

tumblr_mwdux1gxYx1sy6od5o1_500.gif

"Hey don't thank me. you're the one who pays me anyway " he playfully joked. i could see the disturbed look of amber.

image

 


"ahem well...i'll see you later" good move, it was getting awkward.

"So....you guys friends?" Amber and I started to walk into the Mansion.

"yeah...me and him are really close you know i don't like being a rich brat" 

"Amen to that bro…"

"So this is the house make your self at home you bedrooms upstairs next to mine I'll show it to ya later erm…just leave your suitcase here the maids will to take it and oh… the maids are old the only workers here which are young are men so don't do anything stupid" I pushed him towards the living room.

"How in the world did you know I was thinking about that?"I know my brother like I know girls…

"Your my bro! Dude its my job come on! Relax in the sitting room LOUISE! get some mango juice for amber please its your favorite right?" I asked Louise the maid while taking the little boy to the living room. I excused myself and ran towards Amber's new bedroom everything's in place…no condoms in sight!

I ran downstairs to the sitting room only to be I was out of breath.

"What the hell dude you're breathing like dog after !" He sniggered.

"Shut…up…amber…" I said trying to get my breath back.

" Not trying to clean up any condoms in my bedroom ?"

image

"How did-"

"you don't have to know yul…you don't have to know." 


"Whatever it's clean so don't you worry, So you should rest for the day it's school tomorrow" I waited to see his reaction. He's not a school lover 
but come on! who is?

"Okay"

 



Dafaq?

 

 

 

tumblr_m87gbqlrG21rz5ioyo1_250.gif
" you changed bruh"


"I think you've forgotten it's 8AM in the morning I have loads of time to relax…better some video games i like…" 

"Ok ok GTA 5 alright for you?!"

"Oh you ing know me dude! Lets shoot people and get some hookers!" 


So the rest of the day me and him played games and caught up on what happened these past 3 years till late. Oh i cant wait for tomorrow! Been bragging about amber to some of the hot girls in the school and my friends too…

I'm sure theres going to be hearts broken and drama once the Liu brothers walk through those corridors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And by jingo is it going to be sweet!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mcqrumMvkE1r94a99.gif