chap 31- it fells right

Love why me?

tumblr_static_tumblr_mpyh5nbnqb1qhomkxo1

 

 

 

 

Love why me chapter 30

Amber’s pov

 

 

 

 

 

 “Wow never thought you would take me to the beach (!)” she had this teasing tone with her voice somewhat surprised that I, amber liu, the player of the year can do such a thing. Well, that speaks for itself eh? She must be really special for me to do this…

“What can I say? It’s not just me yonghwa helped me and all, I’m not good with this stuff.” I said honestly. She nodded in acknowledgement.

We didn’t speak after that but don’t get it wrong it was an almost comfortable silence. We were walking along the tide with our bare feet wanting to feel the squishy sensation of the sand. We talked and joked about people would think we were a couple. I really wanted to show that I can be a gentleman so I was careful around her always keeping her wellbeing. With me being absent minded I didn’t notice that we were hand in hand it felt right this. “What’s in the basket liu?” she interrupted my train of thought. “Oh er it’s something to eat i-if you’re hungry” the nervousness was showing in my smile looks like she notices as well.

“Oh lovely I am a bit hungry for the drive here and all let’s sit kaja!” she squeezed my hand in reassurance and led me to a spot on the beach.

As we sat I began to take out food and snacks which could satisfy little princess here needs.

“*gasp* no way! You have my favourite fruit!” she surprised me with English…perfect English.

“w-wha- how do y-you?”

“Know English? I’m from California as well” she said as she took the chunked mangoes out of my hand.

“No ing way!” my face flooded with astonishment.

“Better believe it” she playfully winked.

We spent our time talking about ourselves, you know trying to get to know each other. Turns out we somewhat alike making me like even more. We also become closer physically and emotionally, she’s a cuddlier this one. Me? I’m addicted to her distinctive scent, I’m so used to it now with all the sniffing I’ve been doing…sounds weird I know.

 

 

Yuri’s pov

 

 

 

Well here I am in the living room with the boys, trying to figure out one girl which is Jessica Jung. . The amount of times one of the boys thought of an idea but said that annoying phrase “never mind it’ll never work”. What a way to up my hopes.

“Wait” I perked my head up from the position I was in indicating that I’m all ears, that’s how desperate I am.

“What did you do the 1st time you liked her?” sungmin asked.

“Erm I said go out with me on the rooftop she was reluctant but then I started showing her that I meant it” I looked into the distance in a very nostalgic way I might add.

“Well you just need to show Jessica that you’re still the old Yuri she fell in love with! Do the things you used to do when you were together” that suggestion made the rest of us give thoughtful looks.  “I remember you used to carry her books whenever she looked tired” Siwon said while getting some juice out of the fridge.

“Well I can do that…” I started to think what other actions I did before.

“Good! Its settled kai put the Xbox on I want to play sunset overdrive!” Sehun said smiling surprisingly, he’s the one not to show any expression, I call him the human brick.

 

 

On the outside the façade I put on looks really confident like I know what I am doing but, I don’t. This is going to be ing hard like will she accept the actions I do? Maybe not this IS Jessica we’re talking about she’s not easy… wondered how I did it?

“Don’t worry yul you can do this you’re Yuri liu! Be like you were before eh? Chin up!” my good friend leetuk tried to comfort me.  

“You’re right thanks dude” we resumed watching the Youngers argue and act like idiots.

 

 

Back to kryber

Krystal’s pov

 

 

 

 

This date, if you can label that, is really relaxing. Never have I thought I’ll be going to the beach on a Monday. We walked a bit talking about ourselves getting to know each other for I only knew him as the brother of a famous player. He, knew me as the sister of the ice queen therefore making me the princess. As we walked along the tides we decided to take out our shoes to feel the texture of the sand. We played a little you know the normal couple stuff. He tried to push me into the water and vice versa. After playing we naturally hold hands as we were in motion everything fell in place.

It was about an hour since we left school.

We were relaxing by the ocean looking towards the view we on a cute picnic blanket with snacks and fruits laid upon it. Every now and then he would feed me some food and it always end with me going lightly red.  He seemed shocked when I talked in English, I myself was born in Cali so I’m bilingual. I was enjoying the sun while amber playing with the sand with his feet. I studied him in his comfortable state. He looked like a cute puppy made me giddy inside. I slowly grabbed his hand and squeezed a bit not looking at his facial expression. He didn’t say anything and went along with it.

It was only few minutes from holding hands to full on cuddling. His arm around my shoulders, my head on his inhaling his enchanting scent. He also inhaled my body scent every now and then touching my hair with his face.

*PING*

His phone interrupted our romantic feeling, he reluctantly check his messages while I wait for him to resume the position we were in. after a few clicks and some reading time seems like he was smiling? A girl? Nah can’t be. He rapidly locked his vision with my line of sight.

“Krystal-ah do you want to go to the fairground around here?” he said with this sly smile.

“What? There’s one near?” he nodded wistfully.

With that I gave a small smile in return indicating that I am up for it.

He quickly put all the contents into the basket and got up helping me get up too, who would’ve thought he is a genuine gentlemen!

I felt safe around him…

Wonder how Jessica’s doing?