Chapter 1 - JaeYoon Couple Part 1

Seduced in Sleepless City Vol 1

"Kim Jae Joong," thats the only name I could think of at this moment.

"Oh, you're with with Joongie hyung...Heheh, then have a lovely evening Jiyoon"

 

I woke up droggily. My head hurts. The morning sunlight from outside burns into my eyes.

"Hmmmm, its already morning?"

I opened up my eyes more and found myself in a unfamiliar room. Looks like a hotel room. I quickly sat on the bed and tries to remember what had happened last night but to no avail. Aishhhhhh, I cant seem to remember a thing. I hit my head repeatedly  in frustration.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Room service, did you call?"

"Yes," a male voice said.

Omg!!! I am in a hotel room with a guy? No f.....ing way. Whats going on?

But the voice sure sounds familiar.

"Thanks....."

Ughhh, I spaced out. What am i doing in such an elegant room?

I checked myself out. I'm gonna faint really, I am don in what seems to be the hotel's bathrobe. Where is my dress?

Just when I was about to let out an instinctive shriek, a man came into the room.

"KIM JAE JOONG!"

"Oh, you're awake......"

He looks at me and my heart skipped a beat. I look down shyly. 

What is he doing here? What am i doing here with him?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnE60IoMKdiYnSQJvS0q1

"You're not a very good drinker aren't you?"

"Liquor you mean? No, I supposed not. I'm not a weak drinker but I'm not a strong one either."

As I spoke, my memories came back to me......

Oh yeah, I was surrounded by this guy, that novelist, the F1 racer and even the casino king........

"Now I remembered...It was tense and it took a while for the alcohol to hit me.."

Thart must have been it. You were practically chugging down the drinks and didnt seem drunk, so I'd figured you for a strong drinker.."

"Umm, then did I do anything embarrassing?"

He grinned,"You threw up in the hall."

"What?!"

He laughs .." I was just kidding. You had a fever and sweat was pouring down your face."

"Now that you mentioned it, I did feel a bit hot yeaterday..But I am feeling fine now.."

"You were sweating so bad that I went ahead and changed you out of your clothes."

"Oh, so that's what happened, no wonder I am in bathrobe. Well , sorry for the trouble."

So that's why I am in undergarments under the bathrobe...What? Hold on, changed me?Does that mean?

"Relax, it was a staff here who changed you," He said, seems to be reading my mind

Phewww.... "I'm really really sorry for the trouble."

I wish I could find a hole and crawl into it right now -.-

"I should apologize," Jae Joong said

'Why?"

"I changed your clothes without asking. You were in pretty rough shape and I couldnt have just left you like that."

"Oh no, you dont have to apologize for that. I should be the one saying sorry for imposing on you Jae Joong."

"Be that as it may, I guess you're still a girl, more or less."

"You guess? I've been one all my life."

Jae Joong snickered. "Man,you are funny."

He's pretty cute when he laughs

jaejoong2.jpg

"Umm, thank you."

"And thanking me? That's hilarious."

is it that funny?I think his laughing threshold is a little low.

"Come to think of it, you snored like hell when you're asleep."he teases.

"What? Oh my goodness! I am so sorry."

"Nay, its no real trouble. Just made me think you were really worn out."

"Err.........'

Well, come to think of it. I did just transfered to the editing department and I haven't gotten the hang of things there and suddenly going out for such an important coverage, might have worn me out.

But is he paying attention to that on my behalf?

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

My eyes drifted up to the clock above the wall.

"It's 1pm already?! W- What should I do? There's an editor's meeting scheduled at 1 today. Chief will surely be MAD at me!"

"Where do you work as an editor?"

"The Cinderella editing department."

"Oh, there huh."

What? What's with that cryptic smile he is giving me?

"I think you'll get off without much of a lecture."

I look at him skepticly. "Why do you say that?"

"Who could say" he shrugs it off

What does he meant by tha? Anyway, I dont have the time to agonize over this. I'd better hurry up, get changed and show up there!

"Umm, are my other clothes...."

"Oh, they are back from the cleaners."

"Oh , okay."

This man is confusing me. He's so different when we first met.

"The shower is over there"

I nodded.

There is certainly no time for shower or bathe. But for some reason, I was a bit intimidated to object."

Hempel-Hotel-Bathroom.jpg

I took my own sweet time to sort out my thoughts in the shower.

Whatever Jae Joong may have said, I'll just brace myself for an angry reception. After all, even if I rush, at this point, there is no way I am able to make it for the meeting. No point working up in a sweat over it.

 

"Um...thank you for letting me borrow the shower."

Looking over the room again, there was another large bedroom in addition to the bedroom that I am in, as well as another seperate room.

Now that I am looking at it with a clear head, it's such a lovely room.

It must have been wonderful to get to sleep in this kind of room everyday.

'Took you long enough!" Jae Joong said angrily.

"What?Oh, I am sorry. You must have wanted to use it too."

"I already had one a while ago. Forget that, I am starving."

"Oh, is that right."

"Dont give me that, I've been waiting for you to come out, so join me."

Whoa what an extravagant breakfast."

"But, I wouldnt want to bother you any futher Jae Joong."

He wouldnt take no for an answer."I told you to sit down, so join me. Go on and sit down. My stomach is growling."

***I'M OK, BABY ARE YOU OK........***

"That's my cell phone ringing" I took my phone and excused myself. I looked at the screen and it was chief on the line. I took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hello? This is Jiyoon, I'm so sorry."

'Oh Jiyoon, you must be a late riser."

"Um, I am really sorry about the meeting, I'll come down right away."

"There is no need to rush. Just take your time and stop by tonight when you are free."

I blinked. Am I hearing things?

"Oh, all right, thank you."

By the time I hang up and came back, Jae Joong had already started eating.

'Who was that from? A guy?"

"It was my editor in chief," I replied.. as i sipped the glass of fresh orange juice.

"Hm, is your editor in chief a woman?"

"Oh no, he's a man"

"Then, it was from a guy!" he pointed out. "So,what's that all about?"

"Well, he said that I could show up for work in the evening."

"See, you didnt get a lecture, did you."

"No, but how did you know? What did you do?"

"Nothing," he said smiled and began eating.

He must have known something, with that smile. But seriously , what could it mean?

"Eat up already"

"Oh, thank you. Bon appetit."

Wow, the salad looks delicious. It's full of fresh fruit and looks so rich!

I served some salad to Jae Joong. "Here."

"What, are you trying to pass off as a proper lady?"

Why would he even say it like that? "Not at all. Its just common sense to serve others first."

"Common sense eh, pass that jam over here."

I put the salad down and passed the jam to him.

Wow, he's spreading tons of jam on his bread.

"Jae Joong ah.."

"What? Shut up and let me eat."

"I hate to be a bother when you look like you are enjoying your meal so much but...isnt that a little too much jam on that bread?"

"Huh?"

"The jam is overflowing over the bread."

"W-what is wrong with that? My body has to digest a certain amount of strawberry jam. Joonie told me that."

"Joonie? That cosmetic surgeon?"

"Yeah, that's right. You drank with him too last night."

"Then the next time I see him, I'll ask if your body is made of strawberry jam."

"I never said that! Besides if you get too close to that weirdo doctor, he'll dissect you ."

"Dissect? What? You mean he will cut me apart?"

Jae Joong laughs out loud. "I was kidding. You think he'd really do that Dummy?"

I guess not. He seems more simple minded than he looks on Tv.

 

"Thank you for the lovely meal."

Now that I can come back to work in the evening, I am feeling so laid back.

"Okay, I guess its about time to head out."

"Um, thank you so much for everything."

"I'll meet up with you at the entrance after I stop by my brother's office."

"What? Meet up?"

Does that mean that we are not going our seperate ways here?

"Here, give me your cell phone number."

"Oh sure."

As soon as I gave him my cell phone numberas requested, my cell rang.

"That's my number. Make sure you save it. See you at the entrance."

A phone call form the famous Kim Jae Joong to me? This cant b real, can it?"

I headed for the entrance alone, my mind clouded with confusion.