Prologue Part 2

Seduced in Sleepless City Vol 1

Chief appears next to me."Hey Jiyoon , that was great! You got to meet two big shots!"

I looked at him, puzzled. "Two big shots?"

"Yeah, you already know  Kim Jae Joong right? The other one is the novelist Park Yoochun."

I nearly fainted. "What? You mean that was Park Yoochun? The God of romance novels?"

Chief looks happy. "Did you get to know each other? I bet the literary section would eat it right up if you did! After allright now, publishers are scrambling for Park Yoochun's new book."

B---But he seems different from the image his books give.

                              Roulette.....Slots.....Blackjack......

Oh my.....a tiger? There is a tiger here? A white tiger to boot! Its so cool, like a movie!!!!

"Still this is Gangnam that we're in. There is no telling what the riches are thinking...."

My eyes caught sight of a tall and macho guy. Wait, I think I've seen him on tv before. Hmmmm, who is it? A soccer player? A baseball player? While I was trying to figure it out, he disappeared

tumblr_lzee0hyL4E1qgu0w0o2_500.jpg

"Awwww, he's gone"

Suddenly a very cute guy stands in front of me. " Are you a fan of Yong Guk?"

"Huh? No, I was just thinking that I've seen his face somewhere before."

"Oh , that's Bang Yong Guk, the F1 racer."

He then asked me,"What about you? Are you here with the press?"

"I am. Hmm,here is my business card"

"Jeon Jiyoon with the 'Cinderella' editorial department....I see"

While he was reading, I studied him. This guy looks young but his face is so damn cute.

"Would you happen to be an entertainer?" I couldn't help asking.

"An entertainer?" he said with a smile. "Hardly, I'm Zelo"

"Zelo?" What a unique name

"Yes, the one who will seize your future." He winked at me.

'Huh, why do you say that?"

He laughs."Ahaha, I bet you thought I meant I'm your future boyfriend. There is no deeper meaning to that actually."

"Ah I see. Pleased to meet you Mr Zelo."

"But...then again, who knows. I might just seize your future."

"What?"

"Hey Jiyoon! Got a minute?" Chief shouted from behind. I turned and said, "Coming!"

I turned back to Zelo,"Sorry, I'd better get back to work."

He stopped me from leaving."Wait, here, take this". He handed me a card. "Thanks for taking the time to chat with me."

I looked down at the card on my hand. "Ah, is this number...............?"

"Just take it already,' he insisted. "A very lovely future to you"

 'Hey, hold on" But he was already gone. What a strange guy.

Chief came up to me looking unhappy, "What are you standing around for?"

"Sorry, I was talking to a guy and was wondering who he was."

"Him? He's famous in some Underground community," Chief answered. Wow, Chief surely knows a lot.