Chapter 3 - JaeYoon Couple Part 1

Seduced in Sleepless City Vol 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzzzSf7gOpvfEtvL4AH2w

Concert Venue - Seoul Dome

Infinite has grown so famous, they're doing concerts in huge arenas. Its so surreal for me since I've been a fan since their debut.

Still Jae Joong's pretty late...I am standing at the Dome entrance for authorized personnel only...I hope I am at the right location for our meet up.

Fwummppp..............

"Wh...what?"

Something soft was shoved at my face. I pushed it slightly away and saw that it was a cute stuffed teddy, just the right size to be huggable and ......

"Jae Joong!"

"I'm right on time. Perfect. Perfect," he said with a charming smile.

"You are not! You came 15 mins late and I came 5 mins ahead of time."

He shrugged,"What does it matter if I am late? Oh yeah, this is for you."

"You're giving this to me?" I asked in surprise. Isnt this a character used in children teaching material?"

"Its the character that I'm playing in the upcoming animated movie,"he answered. "What was his name again, Hamtaro?"

"Isnt Hamtaro the name of the white tiger Hyun Joong is keeping?"

"Oh yeah, How'd you know that?"he asked, surprised.

"Coz Hamtaro knocked me into the swimming pool at the pre-opening party"

"Oh I think I remembered that, now that you mentioned it. Then I guess this guy isnt Hamtaro. Hammytaro maybe?"

"Are you just making up the name?"

"Hey,quit shooting me down at whatever I say."

I look at him with a pout. "Geez, I'm not shooting it down coz I want to...."

"Well, you can name it whatever you want."

I hugged Hammytaro. "This is pretty cute, what kind of voice did you use for him?"

"A kind of high pitched voice to go with his character."

"Well since you're here.....Why dont you move it around and say something."

"Bah, so demanding." He took the teddy from me and wave its hands to me. "Hi Jiyoon, I'm Hammytaro. Please to meet you."

I'm totally impressed. "Oh wow. Cool. Your voice sounded totally different from usual. Its adorable."

He gave the teddy back to me.'I'm done playing around. C'mon we're going in,"

I smiled at him happily. "Right and thank you for Hammytaro!"

"No big deal."

Did Jae Joong really go out of his way to get this and bringing it to me? No way..............

As we stepped into the Dome, several men with cameras readied, all look our way.

"Jae Joong!"one of them shouted.

"Hey, who's that lady behind you?" another one asked.

"Is that ypur girlfriend on the scene? Did you break up with Hyuna?"

"Tch...nosy paparazzi,"Jae Joong uttered. But despite that he answered coolly,"I'm here on Infinite's invitation. It's work."

"I'm an editor with Cinderella, doing close coverage on Kim Jae Joong,"I explained.

"Bah...no scoops?"

"Jae Joong, what are your thoughts on Infinite singing the theme song for your lastest drama?"

'Let's see....It's music matches the drama storyline and it really resonates inside you.The lyrics are fantastic and heartrending too. It's a showcase of their strongest merits. I've got it on repeat in the car."

Didnt Jae Joong said that he was clueless everything about Infinite yesterday.

"Then it sounds like the drama and theme song will both be topical."

"Yeah, I hope it works out that way."Jae Joong said with a big smile.

"Thank you very much. Enjoy the live show."

Jae Joong gave a slight bow before he went in with me.

Jae Joong is so good at showing the right face for the right occasion.

"Since we are here, we might as well greet them. Lets go backstage."

"OKAYYYYYYY!"

"Dont sound so happy yet."

"Right."

Wow!!! I get to meet Infinite........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the waiting room

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Yes?"

"Sorry for the intrusion,"Jae Joong said as he enters the waiting room.

"Oh Jae Joong, glad that you could make it,"Sungkyu said happily. tumblr_lwlo3wExqC1r5c63lo1_500.png

OMG OMG ! Its Sungkyu in the flesh.

"Thanks for inviting me. During a live show in a Dome, huh. Impressive,"

"It has been a dream of ours for ages, so we're really stoked about it,"Sungkyu said humbly. "But its pretty tense too. Haha."

I knew that this is a great chance for a photo-op, Jae Joong shaking hands with Sungkyu but ...with Sungkyu in front of me like this, my hands are shaking.

"Is this your manager?"he asked, acknowledging my presence.

Oh God,Sungkyu looked my way!

'I'm Jeon Jiyoon. I'm doing a coverage for Jae Joong."

"So that's it. By close coverage, do you also mean to cover him in private too?"

"Yes, that's right. Mostly during the day,"I answered.

"Hmmm, that sounds nice. I'd like to get something like that for myself too!"

If its Sungkyu, I dont think my heart can take it.

"And here I was thinking you'll be playing it cool,"Jae Joong butted in.

"I'm on a job."

Even so, I can hardly contain myself.

"What do you mean?'Sungkyu asked.

"We-well, I'm a die hard fan of yours, Sungkyu.........."

"I brought her along when she couldnt take no for an answer,"

"Sorry,"I said to Jae Joong. Geez, he didnt have to say that out.

'I'm flattered. But dont worry about it. You're more than welcome here if you're a friend of Jae Joong's. You both will  have the special arena seats, so I hope you can enjoy yourselves tonight."

Special arena seats? You can't get those even through the fan club.

"Still, a fan of mine huh,"Sungkyu said winking at me."I'm happy to know that."

"I've loved you guys since your debut. Its great getting to see a live show in a Dome.

"You go back that far? Thanks, I hope you'll keep being a fan."

Here I am chatting with Sungkyu...I am not dreaming right?

"Jae Joong, did you listen to our new song?"

"What?"Jae Joong said, caught in a surprise by Sungkyu's question."Umm, yeah..."

"Its a song we made after getting the offer .We matched the song to the drama's storyline."

"Jae Joong was telling the paparazzi earlier about how heartrending and great the song was ,"I said.

"Seriously?" Sungkyu asked happily. "Hearing that made us pretty proud and honored."

"You didnt need to tell them that,"Jae Joong chided lightly, smiling at Sungkyu. "I think its about time for us to get to our seats. I shouldnt keep you busy before the show."

"That's true, we'll see ourselves out then. Hwaiting."

"Sure, thanks a lot."

Jae Joong stepped out of the room hastily. I had to walk fast to keep up with him.

"Jae Joong, what's the matter? You look unhappy."I said while we were both wlking to our seats.

"Because you have to go and say that!"

"Well, I was telling the truth. You really did praise them."I defended myself.

"That was just something to tell the paparazzi. I havent even heard of their new song."

"What?"

"I figured it was some kind of ballad to match the theme of the drama so I made all that up. I sure hope it turns out to really be a ballad. If it was just a crappy rock, I'd have an egg on my face."

"What? Telling me that now wont help."

"Come to think of it, you've had your head in the clouds ever since you met that guy,"he remarked.

I am aware of that myself.

"I'll do my job, sorry."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"If that's not it, then what is.....?"

Jae Joong turned away. For some reason, I couldnt bring myself to ask him.