Chapter 5 - JaeYoon Couple

Seduced in Sleepless City Vol 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWMmKM0gMiQcWv_8cWnrR

Here I am at the site of a golf tournament broacasted on Tv every year.

The golf club is jam packed with celebs. Oh, that one shows up every year. There's the lovely cosmetic surgery sisters. They had appeared on a commercial for Lee Joon.

I looked for Jae Joong and found him with his manager and caddy.

"Jae Joong, are you aiming for the win this year?" a reporter asked.

Oh, a sudden swarm of female reporters... I can't get close.

"There are plenty of better golf veterans than me here so I wont be winning anything,"he answered with a gorgeous smile.

Doh, that asnt what he said yesterday to Marsha. He said he'd probably win.

"Hyuna is attending this tournament too,"one reporter informs. "Did you know ahead of time that you both will be here?"

"Sorry, that's not for discussion," DooJoon said.

Oh, Hyuna is here too huh.

I looked around and spotted Hyuna, a short distance away from Jae Joong.

eGpxZzdkMTI=_o_mv-hyuna---bubble-pop-720

"Hyuna! Kim Jae Joong is also present today. Is it possible to say that you both came together?"

"Well, what to say...." Hyuna said playfully.

Hyuna is good at this. If Marsha saw this, he'll snap.

Jae Joong didnt notice my presence. I wont get anything done just by watching like this. He doesnt have the time to entertain me.

Just then....Hmmm? Did Jae Joong look this way just now? But as I thought that, he looked away again.

I'm imagining thing. Letting my self conscious get the best of me.

As I turned and left the area, I failed to notice his eyes looking at me.

 

Oh right, I should get some shots of Jae Joong!

Has he moved on already? Well, he's still on the grass over there.

I was about to go over to Jae Joong's side when one of the reporter stopped me," Excuse me Miss, those arent for golf, are they?"

"Er, you mean these?" I said , pointing at my shoes.What? I cant even wear normal sneakers even for doing coverage?

"You'll need shoes with cleats, otherwise it'll flatten the grass. You cannot enter the course with those,"he explained.

"Oh no..."

Just my luck, how can I make such a huge blunder? Oh, what to do? Maybe I could buy a pair if I go to the clubhouse shop right now.

"Um..Excuse me, are you Jeon Jiyoon with the Cinderella editing department?"

"Huh, yeah."

It's the personal caddy that was near Jae Joong earlier. "Here, take these" . He handed me a pair of golf shoes. "Mr Kim had instructed me to buy them at the clubhouse and brings them to you."

"What?" I was shocked. They are even the right size. But how?

"Did he notice that I was wearing sneakers?"

"It looks that way.Heheh, he looked at you, made a tsk tsk noise and said 'She did it again...' "

Gah, I'll never hear the end of it after this.

I accpeted the shoes from the caddy and changed as soon as I got back to the locker room.

How the hell did he know my shoe size?

"Aish, forget that. Time to get some pictures!"

 

"Took you long enough," Jae Joong spoke, grinning at me. is?vkz6WcQ0rDQER_aZIm_5pWOlj0omhVB5yAB3y

"Jae Joong, um these golf shoes..."

"This will be the material for next month's story right? Hurry up and get snapping.

"Oh right."

Who else is in Jae Joong's group? Oh Hyuna is with him.. And....

"Hey you,"Yoochun said .

Oh geez, Park Yoochun is here too.

"So its true that you've been following Joongie around and covering him."

Ah hi Yoochun. We havent met since the casino party."

"Was that it?" he said with a smirk. "Its like everytime I see Joongie on Tv, you're near him. I was like yeah, I swear I met this girl recently."

"Was it that obvious?"

'What, you havent seen it?'

"I've been coming home late from work recently. Havent had the time to watch Tv."

"Uh huh..Sure, whatever. I'll be in Joongie's group so we'll be seeing more of each other."

"You too Yoochun?"

I guess he's really a famous author. He's not that out of place here.

"Jae Joong," a familiar voice calls out. "I'm in your group."

OMG! Its Sungkyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Jae Joong just shoot a glance at my way?

"I look forward to it. We'l get along nicely so this should be a good time,"Jae Joong said with a forced smile.

"Oh, you must be the famous writer Park Yoochun. I didnt know that you play golf."

And I didnt know Sungkyu played golf either, for that matter...Celebs are a different breed...

"Wow, what a great group! They're the most gorgeous members today,"a reporter said.

That maybe true...Coverage or not, I'm so nervous...

Somewhere in the bustle, the tournament began.....

First up is Jae Joong..

I readied my camera and got a view of Jae Joong's dive shot through the lens.

"Whoosh," Hyuna said admiringly.

The spectators let out a cheer. 

What an incredible distance! His swing is so grandiose, he almost look like a pro....

"Now its Park Yoochun's shot! Wow,he's good too! But he strayed a little to the right,"the emcee said.

"Aw,damn it," Yoochun uttered.

Yoochun grimacing. It would have normally flown further, I guess.

"Next up is Hyuna! What an adorable swing! Its not flying very far," the emcee said,clearly smitten by her.

"Oh, how embarrassing!" Hyuna said with a cute smile. 

"This might be showing a better side of Hyuna. A grandiose shot wouldnt fit her at all,"the emcee continued.

Yeah, she has such gorgeous air about her. Even her legs are beautiful. I cannot think of her as the same kind of human being as I am.

I looked down at my own figure. I shouldnt compare myself to Hyuna but here I am in this Jersey, looking so plain.

Awww now, I'm depressed. Better get it out of my head!

"And next up is a drive shot from Sungkyu, the vocalist from Infinite!"

Oh Sungkyu's taking a shot!

Cheers and applause on the scene.

"Ooh! That's amazing! Its not that far off from from Jae Joong's shot distance, isnt it," the Emcee said.

Sungkyu's so cool. Awesome!

I swallowed the urge to join the spectator's cheering and took distant shots of Jae Joong.

The group finished the first 9 holes and took a short break for lunch.

I dont know much about golf but its 18 holes in total right? And the lower the score, the better. Every hole has its own 'par'. the number of shots it takes and they use that as their standard.....

I thought back to everything I had looked up online for last minute homework last night.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jae Joong said.

Oh, its Jae Joong. He's talking to me right?

"I'm going to eat ,"he informs.

"But ..is it okay for me to tag along?"

"Huh? Of coz silly. You're covering me, aren't you."

"Well, yes. But......." I'm nervous surrounded by many celebrities.

"What's with the distant act? Where's the sharp retort you always throw at me?

"Good, he's acting the same as normal...And he did notice the shoes without drawing attention to it.

"Umm... Jae Joong, those shoes....'

"Joongie, hurry up!" Hyuna calls out to him.

"Yeah," he calls out back.

Jae Joong rested a hand on my back where others couldnt see it.

He wants me to get going ...right?

I joined Jae Joong with stomach still tied in knots.

 

At the restaurant

Since we're all here together, lets order up some champagne. Not enough to get drunk on, of course," Yoochun suggested.

"That sounds nice," Sungkyu agrees.

Wow, they can play golf and even after drinking...oh better get some pictures!

Snap!

I got shots of Jae Joong chatting with Yoochun with a kimchi meal set in front of them.

"You know, I think your shots of me are with food around. You sure you're getting me in the shot?" Jae Joong asked.

"I am! My shots are focused on you. Honest."

"But you're always got your camera out when we're eating. The food's making you over react."

"Well, the things you eat always look so good...."

"So its the food after all!"

He smiled..He's been distant all day so far so I'm glad to see him smiling.

"Damn! I cant believe I lost by one shot..." Jae Joong said in disappointment.

"Who would have expected me to get 80 to your 81? That was close," Yoochun said.

"I'm taking the win the next time,"Jae Joong said competitively.

"You both are amazing! Its like you're on a whole different level," Sungkyu gushed.

"Still, you were good too Sungkyu," I said. "Your first drive shot went as far as Jae Joong's, didn't it."

"I always start out in top form. Then I will gradually decline."

"I was hopeless from the start to the end,' Hyuna said.

"Hyuna, I think its impressive enough that you can play..."

She ignores me.

"Say Joongie, show me how to play later!"

 I just got blown off. Well, she's a major celebrity. She's never normally give me the time of the day.

"Sungkyu, do you play golf a lot?"

"Me? Kind of. I play with others on certain occasions. Of coz, I'd like to get better."

"I think you're quite good already. Well, I've never played golf so that's not exactly a qualified statement."

Sungkyu smiles at me. "Nah, its motivating to hear that from someone."

"Joongie, I need to pick something up from the car,"Hyuna said to Jae Joong.

"Hmm. Sure,"he replies.

Oh, where is Hyuna and Jae Joong going?

"Ohhhhh. Jae Joong put his hand around Hyuna's shoulder and they're heeding for the parking lot,"a reporter said.

"Jae Joong does that mean that Hyuna's the one?"

"I was simply raised better than to let a lady without an in club house," he said, smiling.

Jae Joong's dodging the question with a smile but could he really be going out with her?

"Joongie looks irrate,"Yoochun commented.

"Irrate? He didnt look that way. I'm supposed to be covering him. It should be okay to follow after him right?

I followed after Jae Joong.

After the game

"C'mon, lets go to a hotspring," Jae Joong said.

"Are you serious?" Yoochun asked.

"Arent group shower a pain? There should be a hot spring nearby,"he  answered.

"Oh, you've thought this thru."

"What are you doing out here?" Jae Joong asked, noticing my presence.

"Erm...close coverage?"

"What's the problem? You've been subdued all day today."he asked.

I suddenly thought of the shoes. "Hey, thank you very much for the golf shoes."

"Sure, no big deal."

"They fit me perfectly, how did you know my size?"

"Hmmm," he seems reluctant to answer. "I kinda figured it out at the party before , when you stayed over in my room."

"Kinda? In that situation?"

Jae Joong's cheek blushed slightly. "You had bad sleeping posture. Your feet draped off the bed. I kinda look at them."

I nodded. "So that's it.... Wait! My feet?"

I should have had an underwear underneath my nightgown that night... 'Wait a minute, what are you saying here?"

"Huh? Why would I........?"

"Why are you blushing? What did you see?"

"I didnt see anything! Don't put it that way weirdly! Besides I'm off to a hot spring now."

"Huh? What? A hot spring? Would you mind if I tagged along?"

"You wont get your job done if you dont. So quit asking all the time."

"But I mean, you've been with Hyuna a lot today. I wouldnt want to interrupt or interude."

"You've been getting pretty cozy with Sungkyu yourself."

"Oh you misunderstand. Sungkyu and I arent really....."

"Well, I know that but ...."

"Oh, I see what you mean. Celebrities dont deal with regular people."

"But hey, good for you right? Hitting it off with your favourite singer Kim Sungkyu."

Geez that sounds sarcastic even if he says it with a smile.

"What? Oh yes... But that's just for now. Once I'm done covering you....."

"No need to talk about that . Lets get going..."

Clench.

Whoa, he'stugging me by my hand.

Geez, how did it ends up like this? I dont get it."

 

End of Chapter 5