Chapter 3 - JaeYoon Part 2

Seduced in Sleepless City Vol 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpZA18imWDfnZY9ydZh8v

Wow, goodness.  Even for an arena, these seats are higher than others. We've got a great view of the stage.

"I've often wondered who sits in these seats,"I said excitedly. "I guess there were times like this."

Jae Joong didnt say anything. He sat down looking bored.

What did I do? Is he mad at me for ignoring my work and getting excited?"

I held my digital camera on my hand. I looked at Jae Joong, how can I take a picture of him looking so unhappy and sour,

The lights on the stage went dark.

"They're starting," I said excitedly.

Soon after Infinte appears on the stage.  The cheers shook the concert grounds.

"Long time no see everyone!" Sungkyu greets.

OMG, he's so cool....And I talked to him a few minutes ago.

"We'll start out with this song!"

The music starts and I've never heard of this song before.

"Oh Jae Joong, this must be the new song for your drama," I said happily.

Jae Joong was still quiet and looking unhappy. I better do my job after this, I am here to work , not as a fan.

That was easy to think but as soon as they started singing a song that I liked, I just couldnt contain myself.

'You're all doing good out there?"Sungkyu asked.

The concert ground answered Sungkyu in unison.

"By the way, we've got a special guest with us today."

CLICKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What? The spotlight.... Its shining on our seats!

"He's no other than the star of the next primetime drama, Kim Jae Joong!"

"Ohhhh!!!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The applause was so thunderous that it was practically breaking the whole Dome! I wasnt expecting this.

"the hell.................they should have told us if they were doing this."

Jae Joong's grumbling but he's still giving a perfect smile....

SNAP SNAP

Camera flashes? Oh, its those paparazzi from before. Hey, I'd better get some shots too!

"Who's the woman next to him?"

"She's got a camera. Is she a reporter?"

"Jae Joonggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You're finally photographing me huh."he said flashing a smile to my camera.

"This is you upclose at Infinite live show in Seoul Dome."

"So I'm finally at the center of your attention eh."

Oh it looks like his bad mood is finally gone. Maybe he wasnt enjoying himeself because I hadnt been covering much of him?

"Are you getting good shots with that digital camera?"

"Well, this is what I've been using all along. It'll be fine....Wait Jae Joong!"

"What?"

"I appreciate you smiling to me but those weekly magazine people are taking pictures too! You should face them too."

"Whoops," Jae Joong hastily turned to face the other cameras.

I am impressed with how he maintains his smile under pressure.

"So now that we know most of the people here are Jae Joong's fans..Would you mind getting back to the show?"

The crowd grew heated again at Sungkyu's voice.

"Ahaha, Sungkyu's making fun of himself.

Once th performance resumed, Jae Joong fell silent again.

 

"Oh, they're selling Infinite's merchandise too!"

I totally want a phamplet..but what a long line...........

"Dont tell me you're getting in line?"

I looked at him sadly."Guess I shouldnt. I'm on the job."

"I tell them to ship it to your editing department so you can just pick up whatever you want."

"What? Are you sure? For free?"

"I dont really follow it since I dont catch many shows but I guess buying that stuff part is part of the fun going. Well, of course its free, that's what the perk of being an A list star."

"Yes exactly! You can view the merchandise at home and remember the memories..."

I get it. I get it."

I thought he was still in a sour mood but still, he was still showing consideration......

"C'mon, we're leaving'. He practically dragged me by the arm out of the concert ground.

We went to a restaurant to eat. This is like a usual routine, after a coverage on him, he will treat me to dinner. Is that okay?

"Jae Joong, Iet me pay for this time."

He looked a me in suprise."Huh."

"Well, you're always treating me. I can write it off as a business expense so I'll be fine!"I explained.

"I'd doubt you'd treat me to anything great."

I guess he has a point. This is Kim Jae Joong after all.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you so much. Being able to talk to Sungkyu is something I'll treasure forever!'

"Well, there's a good chance that you'll see him again since you're doing a coverage for me. We'll probably meet up at some event somewhere."

"Really?Really? Really?"

'Still, what do you even like about their music? I dont even get it in the slightest."

"Well. Tey write their own songs and I really think its great. Futhermore, they kinda know whats inside of a woman's heart."

"Is that it?"

"Each song has this one phrase that will wrench one's heart.Even their rock songs give me this strange urge to cry."

"Yeah, yeah"

"Even when I havent experienced something for myself...."

"Hearing Infinite's music, makes me head banging and go I know, I know."

"Really?"

"Oh, and Infinite originates from Busan as I recall. They struggled through hard times and kept going even when they weren't selling."

"So what, are you telling me that you like poor guys?"

"What?"

"Its sounds nice saying that they came from the country and works hard. But they probably came out only to get rich."

Jae Joong is starting to piss me off. "How could you say that? I could feel that Infinite is totally sincere about their music!"

"I've got an eye for people, you know." he said nonchalant. "Lyrics with a good ring to them that anyone can sympathize with? That's not their music. They just strung something together that they could sell."

I kept quiet. Calming myself down. Does he have to put it so harshly?

"Oh, there wont be any coverage on tomorrow's drama filming."

"Why?"

"You can get shots of me at a photo shoot anytime after this right?"

"I guess..."

I've got plenty of photos for this month's cover story so it should be okay.........

"Then I'll make an appointment from the editing department with your manager to schedule the next close coverage time."

"Yeah, sure."

I see, so tomorrow I wont be seeing Jae Joong....

"What's with that look? Are you disappointed that you wont be seeing me tomorrow?" He teases.

I shake my head in denial. "Not at all. It just feel a little weird. I've been following you this long already..."

"Umm, yeah,"

That's a pretty deadpan response.

He sent me home.

"Then I'll see you the next time I cover you,"

He nodded.

"Good luck with tomorrow's filming."

His proud look came back,"Who do you think you are talking to?"

Doh, he's so full of himself ..Still, he's an established actor.

"Have a good night."

I waved and watched Jae Joong return to his car. I leveled a long gaze on Hammytaro. I started to see a resemblance in it to Jae Joong, which made me feel a little strange....

Text received - 

Dont tease Hammytaro -Jae Joong

 

 

End of Chapter......