Interviewing Him?

Uptown Woman

Hara walked into the luxurious yet comfortable apartment. She has to closed to prevent her jaw dropped from when she stepped foot into a luxury place.

It’s not that she is poor, but she just has to stopped waste money for something expensive yet no used. So she did and it’s been a long time since she looks at something so… lavish.

But she can’t show how magnificent the place looks like, but praising is not a bad thing, right?

“You have such a lavish apartment, I see.” Hara praised, not being able to stop her awed.

Junhyung chuckles. “Drinks?”

“No, thanks.” Hara said.

“Please seat and I’ll take the drinks.” Junhyung walked to the kitchen.

“I guess I said, ‘no thanks’.” Hara throw herself at the cozy sofa.

“Yeah, didn’t hear it,” Junhyung smiled, placing the glass at the table and a wine.

“So let’s start the interview.” Hara said, wants to end it as fast as she could.

“Whoa, please drink,” Junhyung said, gesturing her to drink the wine he poured.

Hara deeply sighed before take the glass and toast with him. She sipped a little. She knows that wine has a little alcohol in it than she usually takes, but she knows she has to stopped drinking in the future.

“It tastes great.” Hara complimented after tasting the wine.

“You have a great taste.” Junhyung praised.

Hara was about to talk back but then stopped remembering what she should do. “Mr. Yong, I really need to interview you by now.”

He looked at Hara in a gaze.

“I won’t be able to go home if I don’t finish this tonight.” Hara continued. “Are you ready to be asked?” She asked, and taking out her notebook with questions.

“You know what?” Junhyung asked. “It’s better if I just answered those questions and I could do what I should have done since the very first moment I saw you.” He said, grabbing the notebook and answered all the questions. “Here,” He said, handing her back the notebook.

She looked at him in dazed, not really digesting what was happening.

Then he grabbed her arms and kissed her lips forcefully before laying on top of her, caressing her face with his thumb. His hand went to her exposed back and caressed it lightly.

Her mind snapped her back to reality.

She stopped him before everything going any further.

“You just kissed me without warning!” Hara accused.

Junhyung caught his breath and start to breath normally. “Then let’s continue it.”

“And for a second before I thought you were a gentleman,”

“For writing the answers? I thought I was too.”

“Do you always do this? Kissing a woman after giving them what they want?”

“It was only you.” Junhyung said.

“But I bet you have made out with lots of girls out there.”

“I have, a lots. But they were just for my needs.”

“And I’m just one of the newest?”

“Hara, you know, I don’t use you. I let you stop,”

Hara rolled her eyes, feeling pissed off.  “Are you saying you’re a good guy?”

“I don’t say that, you did, just now.” Junhyung reminded her.

Hara took a deep breath, controlling her anger. “Okay, I’m going home now.”

“Let me take you home.” Junhyung offered.

“To let you kiss me more? Sorry, not interested.” Hara said, standing up. “Thanks for the interview, Sir.”

“Hara, you’re the first one who blew me off,” Junhyung grabbed her hand, pulling her to his chest. “And I’m not going to let you off that easily.”

“That’s creepy,” Hara mumbled. “You better let me off now, because I have works to do tomorrow.” Hara said, pulling herself out from the hug.

“Works, aren’t you tired of it?” He whispered on her ear, making her felt shiver.

“I love them, that’s why I work. But I’m not saying that I’ve never been tired of it. I have, but I know why I work. It’s because I like what I’m doing.”

He hug her and they stayed in that position for so long until he breaks the hug.

“I will bring you home,” He stated, and she followed him.

“But I have to tell you,” Hara stated clearly when they had arrived at her apartment, “We’re never going to meet again.”