Kim Jaejoong

Uptown Woman

“Jessica, Jessica!”

Jessica turned around and saw Dara running towards her.

“Why, what happened, Dara?” Jessica asked.

“The model… Kim Jaejoong is here and he wants to see you.” Dara looked down, biting her lips.

Jessica stared blankly at the woman in front of her. Her brain and heart clashed. Brain told her to go and work professionally, but the heart was unmoving. Heart wasn’t able to do what the brain asked and it contradicted.

“Aaah, my head hurts.” Jessica whispered while touching her head.

Sandara, who understands her more than anyone, quickly help her up. “If you don’t want to meet him, I’ll tell him you’re sick.”

Before Sandara could go back to where she left the man, Jessica grabbed her arm. “No… I’ll go. He is waiting for me, isn’t he? How disappointed will he be if you’re the one who come out?” Jessica humored, or more like trying to make a joke.

She dragged her feet to her office. A slight manly figure was sitting on the chair, wearing a v-neck white t-shirt, with a white, clean thin sweater, and a long tight jeans.

Even after so many years not seeing him, he still has the vibe to make her legs go wobble and she didn’t like it a bit. It’s like he still has the power in her. And she hates it. Very very much.

Clearing , she pushed the door opened and went inside the room. He stood up in surprised. They met eyes and Jessica felt a rush of past memories flood inside her mind.

Damn.

“Hi.” Jaejoong flashed her a one-million-dollars smile.

But that just made her hating him more. “Good afternoon, Mr. Kim.” Jessica said professionally.

His smile fell and he racked his brain to be a little bit more sensitive. “Well….good afternoon too, Miss Jung.”

That’s more like it.

“Why are you here by yourself, sir? I thought all world-wide models have their own manager.”

Noticing that Jessica was being a pain for him, he decided not to confront or say anything. He deserves it, anyway. It’s his fault that they are in this cold situation right now, and she probably will never forgive him. He’s just an .

“I came here by myself. I think it’s better to take care of this managing schedule by myself.” Jaejoong thought, especially when it’s with you. “Let’s start talking about the contract, shall we?”

Jessica nodded. “Of course.” She opened a document in front of him. “In this contract, it states that we will provide everything you need as long as you are working with us. We will pay you for how much you asked, but the costs should be told to our treasures department first. If they accepted your request on the salary, we will contact you. It also says that you will also get bonus if the photo-shoots drag until late at night. So, there’s no worry you will be having with us.”

“I have a question, though.” He looked into her eyes. “Are you going to be with me wherever I go for photo-shooting?”

“Absolutely no, Mr. Kim. I have a lot thing to do, so I’m afraid I can’t. But if I can, I’ll try to visit and see you.”

Jaejoong flashed his dazzling smile and Jessica swallowed. She couldn’t get mad at this guy or lose her temper right now. She has to make the deal go smoothly. Must have to.

“Okay, I accept.” Jaejoong said. “About the salary… maybe I’ll ask as much as my salary before. Everything will be said through with my manager. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds good.” Jessica replied, and made him signed the contract.

Before Jaejoong left the room, he said, “And I’m sorry for everything.” It sounded deeper to her.

Jessica closed the door and leaned against it. I don’t think I can forgive you yet... .... not, not yet.