At Korea

Uptown Woman

“What happened?!” Tiffany rushed to the hospital as soon as she reached Incheon Airport and she met the Korean’s Education Department members.

“Please, breath, Miss Hwang!” Victoria stood right back at her.

Tiffany didn’t reply but hoping for an answer from anyone about what actually happened.

“Please seat,” A man said in Korean, gesturing Tiffany to sit on the chair at the hospital hallway.

Tiffany did what he asked. “What happened?” Tiffany said in Korean, catching her breath.

“Spies happened.” The man said.

“Spies…?” Tiffany asked in shocked. “What do they want?”

“We don’t know. They left a paper saying they are spies.”

“Where is Mr. Choi now?” Tiffany asked.

“He has been moved to a normal room. Luckily he went through the worst.”

Tiffany heaved a relieved sighed. “I want to meet him,”

“Of course,” The man said. “but… I know it’s a bit to late, but may I know who you are?”

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo,” Tiffany bowed. “I’m from the Korean-American Dean from United States, New York City,”

“Ah, the famous Miss Hwang.” The man said, “I am Nichkhun Horvejkul, from Thailand-Korean Department.” He introduced himself. “I am Mr. Choi’s friend. And you…?”

“Girlfriend,” Tiffany felt her cheeks blushed as she said it. “You could call me that.” She never lets anyone know she is having a relationship with Seunghyun, never once she thought she would just spill everything out. But nothing concern her than Suenghyun’s condition for now.

“Let me take you to his wards.” Nichkhun offered, his eyes looked over Tiffany’s shoulder and took a glimpse of a red-brownish hair girl. “And she is?”

Tiffany turned around and saw Victoria’s worry face. “Oh! She is my assistant, Victoria Song,”

“Nice too meet you, Miss Song,”

“Same to you, Mr. Horvejkul.”

Then the three went to the ward.