Jessica Meets Jay and Junhyung's Unstoppable Moves

Uptown Woman

“This party is not bad.” Jessica chirped, pulling up a bit her silk gold gown.

“Whoa, who is this pretty lady, right here?” A man comes up to her.

Jessica didn’t even blush for the compliment. She’s getting used to the compliment. “Jessica Jung. And you are?”

“Park Jaebum, you could call me Jay.” He introduced.

He is Park Jaebum? The guy who take my models away? Great, who thought he has the nerves.

He looked at her from head to toe. “You’re supposed to be the model, not the designer.”

“Thank you, but I’m absolutely fine in what I’m doing right now.”

“I didn’t say you’re bad.” He smirked. “Shall I take you a drink?”

She shook her head.

“So…I guess you hate me.” Jay Park said out of blue.

Jessica narrowed her eyes on him. “You don’t have to say that out loud.”

He smiled sheepishly. “I know you must be thinking I’m your enemy. But no, let me repeat, we are not enemies.”

“That’s what you thought.” Jessica huffed, accepting the wine he offered.

“Those models have made a contract with me long before made their contract with you.” Jay Park retorted.

He doesn’t like when people hate him.

“But they promised me that they will be my models for this summer!” She exclaimed.

Jay Park sighed. “I hope to talk to you some other time.” He left.

Jessica let out a deep sigh. Maybe it was wrong to accuse him like that.

 

 

 

 

“Please leave me alone.” Hara snapped.

Junhyung smirked. “And if I say no?”

Hara was beyond pissed off. She doesn’t know why out of people, Junhyung picked on her. “Why, why, why ME!?”

He chuckled in amusement. “Because you’re asking why.” He explained. “Many girls wished to be my date.”

“They wished, not me.” Hara stared at him.

“And I don’t want other girls right now.”

“Yeah, and after you’ve gotten the best out of me, you dump me.” Hara sarcastically retorted. “Very clever.” She clapped.

He tried so hard not to burst out laughter in any moment.

“You’re mocking me, you do understand that right?” Hara raised an eyebrow to him.

“Who said I’m going to get the best out of you?”

“That’s just what all people know, dumb-.” Hara rolled her eyes. “What else do you want from a girl than to play with her?”

“You’re making me to want you.” He whispered seductively.

Uh-huh.

Hara’s alarm alert her to step backwards. “Do not come any closer.”

He sensed her frightened and smirked. “You’re afraid of me.” He stepped closer to her.

She looked away uncomfortably. “Do not make up stuff.” She nervously replied.

He grinned. “As you wish.” He stopped his track.

She let out a relieved sigh.

“But,” He declared, “You will be my date for my upcoming party.”

 Hara’s jaw dropped. “How come? And I remembered I don’t agree with you!!”

“If you’re not, then what will Narsha think about her employees that reject her customer’s request.”

“But your requests have nothing to do with my work!” Hara shouted. “Why don’t you find an available girl that want to be with you?”

“They are not interesting,” He replied smoothly.

“I thanked you for assuming I’m interesting. But I’m not happy to be interesting for you.”

“Goo Hara.” He finally made some frustrated voice. “Be my date, and I won’t ask twice anymore.”

Hara fidgeted with the hem of her dress. If she rejected him again, he might be mad and maybe he will take down Narsha’s company.

Sighing in defeat, she looked at him, “Fine.”