In The Bar On Friday Night

Uptown Woman

“So you’re going on a date with him?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

It was Friday night, and the women found themselves at Pump, sitting on the bar chairs, drinking their own preferences.

“Not a willing date. He practically forced me to it.” Hara grumbled, sipping on her scotch.

Tiffany met eyes with Jessica; it’s quite surprising the latter wasn’t drunk, so it probably meant everything was going well.

“Suuureee he did.” Jessica slurred. Although she had her own problems to tend, Hara’s going on a date was more important. It had been years since she last saw Hara with a man.

“Oh come on guys!” Hara whined as she gulped down the whole glass. She pushed the glass to Siwon, whom immediately took the glass and filled it with scotch.

“He’s hot.” Tiffany reminded. “And he likes you.”

“I’m literally a girl-toy to him. Probably after going out once with me, he’ll not cast another look to me.”

“Why so sure about that?” Jessica shook her head. “If he’s that desperate asking you out, it meant something deeper.”

“I know someone like Yong Junhyung wouldn’t waste his precious time for a girl he didn’t like.” Tiffany added.

Hara narrowed her eyes to her two best friends. “You guys aren’t going down, are you?”

Once again the two met eyes and grinned.

“No.” Jessica shook her head.

“Nope.” Tiffany replied, sipping on her drink.

“Great.” Hara smiled sarcastically. “You guys are my best friends.”

The two just gave a lopsided smile.

“Another glass, Sica?” Siwon asked, pointing at the empty glass.

“Yes, please.” Jessica smiled as she pushed her glass to Siwon.

Siwon took it and expertly poured the blue liquid into the glass and popped a small green grape into it.

“Thanks.” Jessica said, sipping on her blue martini.

Tiffany was watching from the start and blurted out, “How come you do it so good?”

Siwon glanced at her, raising an eyebrow before quickly looking away.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “Are you angry with me?”

“Nope.” Siwon replied too quickly. 

“Yep. He’s mad at you.” Hara and Jessica said at the same time.

Tiffany was perplexed. “Why?”

“I’m not mad at her!” Siwon shot a look at the two women, who were watching him and Tiffany like watching a movie.

“Surrreee you aren’t!” Hara rolled her eyes.

“I’m just not in the mood to talk you know.” Siwon quickly reasoned.

“Oh?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

“No reason. Just one of those days when my mood heightened, and these time it was the gloomy mood.”

“You’re on your monthly gift, Siwon?” Jessica blurted out.

Hara faked a surprise gasp and Tiffany giggled.

“Girls, you guys are so funny.” Siwon rolled his eyes irritatingly. “Don’t let me catch you telling people that rumor.” He grumbled. “If I somehow heard about it, I will know it was you who started it!”

“OHHH, I’m scared~” Jessica gave a challenging smile.

Siwon was about to retort back, but Tiffany quickly stopped him, “If you really don’t want her to do it, you better not to challenge her. You know what she does when she’s challenged.”

Siwon sighed and retreated back. Tiffany was being reasonable. He would lose against the Highness Jessica.

She wouldn’t back down for a challenge, and that’s just a nature that people wouldn’t win against her in a bet. She’s just the type of ‘I’m a’risk it’.

The only ones she wouldn’t go against with were; Tiffany and Hara. And thankfully, the two were ones to give in and Jessica didn’t have to win or lose something.

“You’re wise.” Jessica mused.

While they were talking, suddenly there were a sudden wave of excited noises and giggles, and the three women turned around to see what was happening.

“Holy .” Both Jessica and Hara said at the same time.