Heavy Feeling

Uptown Woman

“She is doing great,” Sandara compliment the model who photos are taken by the photographers.

“Right,” Jessica agreed, smile plasted on her small face, her eyes gleaming with agreement. “Im Yoona shows her best.”

“Finally, you compliment someone after two weeks complaining,”

“Yeah, I choose her if you remember.”

“Not planning to forget,” Sandara chuckles. “Anyway, Tiffany called.”

“When?” Jessica turned to look at Sandara.

“This morning, and I forgot to tell you,” She said.

“Thank you,” Jessica said and left the studio, walking to the rooftop garden at the building and dial numbers.

After a long silence, finally Tiffany picked up her phone.

Yes?” Tiffany’s voice heard.

“You looked for me?” Jessica asked.

“Right,” Tiffany snapped and said, “Yes, I did.” She sighed before continuing, “Seunghyun got shot.”

“Who..?” Jessica tried to remember and when she did, her eyes grew bigger and her lips form an ‘o’ alphabet. “He…what?!”

“Got shot,” Tiffany said once again. “Spies from somewhere came and shot him. Luckily the shot didn’t kill him.”

“Where are you now?”

“Korea,” Tiffany replied. “I have to be here.” She said. “Anyway, you and Hara should come, take a break,”

“Are you crazy?” Jessica rolled her eyes. “What the purpose on looking for me?”

“I want you guys to help me,” Tiffany whispered. “I left United States without leave application, so please tell the Deans I’m not going back unless my job here is done. Tell them something important come up at Korea and I have to leave without warning,” Tiffany said.

“Ok,” Jessica agreed. “Anyway, I need to go back now,”

“Sure,” Tiffany said and hanged up.

 

 

 

After a long night, Seunghyun wakes up and Tiffany is sitting beside him, making him startled.

“You’re here.” Seunghyun said in hoarse voice.

“I came as soon as I got the call,” Tiffany said, holding his weak hand.

“What… happen—” Seunghyun screamed in pain when he tried to sit. “, my stomach hurt like hell!”

“Seunghyun!” Tiffany shouted, “Even though you’re sick, no bad words in one sentence!”

Seunghyun winced, but listen to her. “Babe, thanks for coming,” He whispered and she lets out a soft smile.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to come back before and come when you are like this… I’m really sorry, Seunghyun-ah,”

“It’s okay, as long as you’re here.” Seunghyun said.

Tiffany smiled, but she knows her heart felt something wrong. She doesn’t know what is it, she can’t explain the feeling she feels. Everything just felt wrong, when he talked to her in the most romantic way, and she felt if she doesn’t deserves it. Something revolved in her heart and mind.

And she can’t describe what it feels like.

“You know, you should sleep now,” Tiffany softly said, caressing his hair.

“I have been sleeping for so long and I want to talk to you,” He said, planting a kiss on her hand. “I’ve been waiting for you to come,”

“I know,” Tiffany nodded. “But you really need to sleep.” Tiffany said strictly as she pulled out her hand from his grip. “You have to sleep.”

Seunghyun sighed, knowing he won’t win by talked back to her. “Fine, but don’t leave me, okay?”

“Okay,” Tiffany assured with a smile.

“Promise?” He asked like a kid asking for ice-cream.

“Promise,” She said, gave a deep kiss on his forehead.