Tiffany's Life

Uptown Woman

Living as a Dean was never great for Tiffany. Never once. All that she know before was studying and studying. Never once in her life she thought she would be asked to be one of the Dean. It was tiring her soul out.

And again, meeting her friends is the only way-out she could get.

She has been working as a Dean for over four years now, ever since she graduated. One of the thing she likes is the fact she is living in glamour, even though it sometimes make her want to be a wild woman. She has ever thought, what would she be if she didn’t accept being a Dean.

But those mind only last a second.

“Miss Hwang?” Her secretary, Victoria called.

“Yes?” Tiffany is sitting at her working room.

“You’ve got a call from Korea Education Department.”

One thing about her ‘Dean’ titled. She is a Dean of Korea-America Education.

“Thank you.” Tiffany said, picking up the phone. “Yes?”

“Miss Hwang, could you back to Korea as soon as possible?” A voice, she recognize it well, it’s Choi Seunghyun.

Tiffany smiled. “Why?”

“Because I miss you?” He cheekily said.

“Seunghyun, how many times should I tell you not to use your department’s name to call me? You could get into trouble!” Tiffany said.

“I’m so ing miss you, Fany,” He said, catching his breath.

“Seunghyun,” Tiffany warned. “I’m not tolerating phone ,”

“I know, love,” He said. “Listening to your voice is good enough.”

“Thanks, Seunghyun,” Tiffany said and hanged up.

Back to work, she thought about Seunghyun.

It was long enough when she’s first being with Seunghyun. Actually, she has been thinking whether she is still have feelings for him or not. She just so into her work that sometimes she forget about Seunghyun. She accepted Seunghyun before because they were like -mate, but now that she can’t even meet Seunghyun, is there any point of being in the relationship?

Even though she was a studying girl, she has always loved to have make out, because somehow means escaping her tired life, and she loves the feeling.

“Vic,” She called her secretary through intercom. “I’m going to the party that Yong Junhyung held tonight.”

“Yes, Miss Hwang, do you need anything else?”

“Please call Jessica Jung to give me a dress to wear,”

“Yes, Miss Hwang,” Victoria replied.

“Ah, tell her to meet me in my apartment,” She ended the intercom.

Then Tiffany tidy up her table and walked out from her office.

“Have a good day, Miss Hwang,” Victoria bowed.

“Thank you,” Tiffany said, “Have a nice day too, Vic,”

Tiffany walked to the basement and unlocked her car. She drove away from the office to her apartment.