The Party Where Hara Meets Junhyung

Uptown Woman

The party was held at one of Yong Junhyung’s hotel, at the biggest ballroom with its best decorations. Yong Junhyung is a man well-known for his title as a bachelor and a lot woman swoon over him but he never gives anyone sign of interest.

“We’re late,” Narsha complained.

“No, we are not,” Hara said.

Narsha is wearing a body fit red and black color. Fit her body well, in fact, she got a beautiful body where man swoon over her, but she is that strict woman who men will thought twice before getting closer to her. But Narsha never cares about that though. Her hair was tidy in pony tail.

“Narsha!” A man come up to meet her. “It’s nice to see you!”

“I feel the same, Jay, as always,” Narsha said. “This is my assistant, Goo Hara,”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Hara bowed.

“A Korean?” Jay asked. “Me too!” He said, and suddenly hug Hara.

Hara just smiled.

“Anyway Jay, I have to greet the party master,” Narsha said.

“I’ll take that as your leave.” Jay winked and leave.

“He’s cute,” Hara compliment.

“Fall for his charms, huh? But better don’t.” Narsha said. “He leaves you after he’s done with you.”

Hara nodded like a puppy listening to its mother.

“Let’s find Yong Junhyung,” Narsha said.

Hara followed Narsha and Narsha stopped at a man who is talking to a bunch of people.

Laugh could be heard from where Hara stood.

“…you sure are a witty person, Junhyung-ah,” An older man praised the young one.

“Excuse me,” Narsha said to the older man. “Mr. Jung Jihoon?”

“Narsha!” The older man called Jihoon shouted in delight. “It has been so long since the last time I saw you.”

“I’ve been busy, Jihoon-ah,” Narsha said. “Anyway,” She turned to the younger one, “Mr. Yong Junhyung?”

The man nodded.

Hara observes the man from head to toe. He is definitely good-looking, his body shape seems so great and his suit, definitely the best out of all. Okay, call Hara a bad-fashion-taste-woman, but she definitely sure that what the man wears is one of the best.

In fact, his name is Yong Junhyung.

“Hara?” Narsha called. She has been calling her for quite sometimes though. “Do not daydreaming,” She whispered in threatening tone.

Hara back to her sense and turned her head to look at Narsha, “Yes?”

“Stop looking at him,” Narsha whispered. “Anyway, Mr. Yong Junhyung—”

“Please, call me Junhyung,”

“So, Junhyung, as I said, I am an editor for business magazine,” Narsha said, “I would like to interview you,”

“Gladly,” Junhyung said. “I supposed I should get you a drink. But before that, who is this young lady?” He asked, pointing at Hara.

Hara blinked. Did he just ask who she is? She means, she supposed to be a wallflower, who no one will even glance at.

Narsha smiled sincerely. “This is my assistant, Goo Hara,”

“Nice too meet you,” Hara bowed, her right hand went to her chest to prevent her dress to show her chest.

“Nice too meet you too,” Junhyung said and the three of them walked to take a drink.

Hara felt the ballroom is so crowded that it annoys her.

“What would you like, Miss Goo?” Junhyung asked, they were at the bar to choose drinks.

“I drink anything,” Hara replied, looking at the whiskey and other alcohol drink which placed neatly at the cupboard.

She took the drink.

“Junhyung, Hara is the one who will interview you,” Narsha said without warning and Hara almost choked out. “How if you give us some times after the party end? Are you good?”

Junhyung thought for a while before replying, “Sure,”

“Narsha, I—”

Narsha glared at Hara. “He gave us his time, we should be grateful enough.”

Hara rolled her eyes.

“Then Miss Goo, please meet me after the party. I’ll be waiting for you at here after the party end.” Then he left the bar and back to the front to greet other guests.

“We got to interview him,” Narsha said.

“Why don’t you interview him? What if I mess up?” Hara asked, sipping her drink.

“I’ll fire you, that’s clear enough, right?”

“You know that he is a hard person right?”

“Yes.” Narsha said. “That’s why I want you to handle him. He cannot be in a same room with a strict person like me and he will runaway in any minutes.”

“How if he doesn’t like me and cancel to be interviewed?” Hara asked. “You know I usually worked with papers not people.”

“If he cancels, we don’t have many option but to fire you,” Narsha said.

“You really want to fire me, don’t you?”

“Hara,” Narsha sighed. “You have made a lot of mistakes yet I still haven’t fired you and people start asking why. I don’t want they think I gave you some sort of special action and I want they to see that my assistant worth not being fire despite many mistakes she made.” Narsha explained. “If you want to show them that they are wrong, you better done this job right,” And she left Hara alone.

Being alone, Hara thought a lot about what Narsha said. Of course, what Narsha said was right after all, she made a lot mistakes yet she survives to work. Then she decided to do all her best for interviewing Yong Junhyung.