Jessica's Life

Uptown Woman

As a designer, Jessica has to have a great taste in fashion and she has it. But being a patient one…. she is far from it.

“OH-MY-GOD, how many times do I need to tell you to fire her?!” Jessica shouted as she looked at the girl who is taking photo with her design dress.

“I’m sorry, Sica, we cannot find a perfect one than her.” Her assistant, Sandara, sighed.

“Do you mean that no other model that can be better than her?!” Jessica yelled. “She is so bad, that I cannot even open my eyes too look at her!” She walked out from the studio.

Being an exaggerating person has always been her nature.

“Sica, she is the best our of the best!” Sandara followed her.

“Oh yeah?” She asked sarcastically. “Where is that Kwon Yuri? Isn’t she supposed to be our model for this summer? And that Choi Sooyoung?”

“Kwon Yuri’s manager has already made her an appointment for one of the Japan’s designer clothing line long ago before us and for Choi Sooyoung, she went back to Korea last week because of family issues.”

“I. Need. Them. Now. In. New. York,” Jessica stated.

“Sica, we really cannot reach them,” Sandara sighed in depress.

“What’s that model name?” Jessica asked.

“Na Eun,” Sandara replied, hoping to get a good comment.

“She is not good!” Jessica yelled. “Find CL or Bom,” She sipped her coffee in depress. “Now.”

Sandara then walked away to get a quiet place to call.

“Hhh,” Jessica sighed, looking at the girl who is modeling her dress. “Ugh,”

Sandara hurried back to Jessica’s office and told her, “Sica, Tiffany wants you to give her a dress for tonight’s party.”

Jessica asked, “What kind of party?”

Even though she was in her most terrible state, she never ignores her friends’ request.

“If it’s not wrong… it’s Yong Junhung’s party.”

“Who is Yong Junhyung?”

“A businessman,” Sandara said.

“Okay,” Jessica said, sitting at her chair. “Now, gave me the papers with models name.”

Sandara handed Jessica the papers.

After looking at some, “Fired that Na Eun and change to this. Han Ga-In,” Jessica said.

“Okay,” Sandara muttered and does what she has to.

“Wait,” Jessica stopped Sandara, “Do we have any man models?”

Sandara thought for a while before replying, “Nope,”

“I’m thinking to design man’s cloths. What do you think?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know. You have never tried it,” Sandara shrugged.

“Okay. I’m just kidding about it.” Jessica called, “Dara,”

“Hmm?”

“Put the best dresses in my car, I’m bringing them to Tiffany’s.” Jessica said.

“Ok,” Sandara smiled and done her job.

Thirty minutes passed and Jessica walked to her car, driving to Tiffany’s apartment.

On her way there, Hara called her.

“Yes, Hara?”

“I need a dress for tonight! Emergency!” Hara said, catching breath.

“Breath, Hara, breath,” Jessica said. “Okay, so what the occasion?”

“The businessman that I should interview held a party and Narsha is bringing me!” Hara said. “Help me pick a dress, Sica, you know how bad my fashion taste.”

“Meet me at Tiffany’s.” Jessica said and hanged up.

With that, the three woman meet up at Tiffany’s.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I don't edit anything, so bear with the grammar ;))