In The Bar On Friday Night 2

Uptown Woman

“It’s a surprise to see you here, Miss Goo.” Junhyung smiled mildly, trying not to sound too excited.

“The surprise is on me, believe me.” Hara faked a smile as she stopped herself to look at him. It was quite impolite not to look at someone when you talk to the person, but in this case, she believed she’s being given a get-away pass. She’s totally not going to look at him.

“Why so?”

“Well, this is not a place for your taste.” Hara quickly said to Siwon, “No offense.”

“None taken.” Siwon shrugged. ‘Pump’ sure is a hit and all, but most clubbers were not from high class people such as Junhyung’s or something like that. And he opened one that was specialized in those, called ‘Exotic’.

“Why are you here?” Hara asked, but not bothering to look at him.

“To try new place.” He replied and ordered bourbon.

“Well, this place has opened like years ago.” Hara retorted.

“Well, I know but I don’t have spare times to come. It’s hard to seek a leisure times.”

“Sure.” Hara rolled her eyes.

“I’m serious.” Junhyung said, exasperated. Why does this girl not believe in everything I say? He’s damn curious.

“If that so, then how come you have time to disturb me in my working time?” Hara finally snapped at him.

“Well, I was asking you to a date. It doesn’t count as leisure time. It was on my schedule.” He replied with a grin playing on his lips.

Hara couldn’t help but blushed. Psh, annoying sweet-talker!

“And my schedule is important.” He added as he took the bourbon and sipped his drink.

Tiffany and Siwon gaped at the scene in front of them. Hara was being flirted on openly, and the latter blushed! OMG, blush.

“Do you think Hara’s going to be with him?” Tiffany whispered, too caught in the scene to bother that Siwon was possibly mad at her.

“I don’t know. But I bet she will.” He whispered back, also too caught in the scene to bother he was being to close with his crush.

On the other hand, Jessica was sitting stiffly as someone occupied the seat beside hers, and she played with her martini glass.

The man beside her ordered a glass of vodka with tonic, and Siwon greeted him.

“Long time no see, Jae!” Siwon greeted as he warily glanced at Jessica, who was looking down on the martini. “The old ones?”

“Yep.” Jaejoong replied, flashing his white pearly smile at his old friend.

“Kim Jaejoong.” Tiffany gasped and Jaejoong turned.

“Tiffany!” He stood and went over to hug her.

“I thought you were in Vegas?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

“I got a modeling contract here few weeks ago for summer collection and I’m staying.”

“For how long?” Tiffany glanced at Jessica worriedly. Sure she loves her old friend being here, but the old days between Jessica and Jaejoong worried her. Especially about Jessica.

“Indefinite time.” Jaejoong replied, noticing how many people worried about Jessica. He’s worried as well, and he’s coming back to fix everything. If only she let him.

“Well, you know you’re always welcome back home! Now, are you drinking your usual? Drink a lot, it’s on me!” Tiffany lead him back to his seat beside Jessica, and Tiffany sat on the other side of Jaejoong.

“Well, it’s going to be on the house,” Siwon said as he putted down Jaejoong’s drink.

“I’m going to pay for his drink.”

“You can do that other times.” Jaejoong mused, thankful to these two friends’ kindness. He looked over and saw Hara talking to Junhyung. “Hmm, Hara finally gets herself a man?”

“Oh, I’m still not sure. But I’m sure going to find out later!” Tiffany chirped and drank her wine.

“Still red wine huh?”

“Still vodka with tonic huh?” Tiffany teasingly said back.

“Damn woman. I’m never gonna win over you.” Jaejoong said with a smile.

“Of course you won’t.” Tiffany waved her hand.

A sudden screech made them stop talking.

“I’m going to the ladies’ room.” Jessica murmured and in a second she’d disappeared.

Tiffany sighed. “I thought talking to you was going to be a good distraction. It appeared not.”

“It was only a distraction?” Jaejoong asked, horrified.

“A little of it. But mostly because I really missed you. But oh well, you better go there now and talk to her. You know how she was, crying alone at night.” Tiffany gestured him to follow Jessica.

“I still love her.” Jaejoong whispered.

“I know. That’s why I’m going to help you instead of bashing you. She’s going to melt, and maybe giving out a second chance, so you better not let her down.” Tiffany wagged her index finger in a ‘no-no’ motion.

“How can you be so sure she’s going to melt?” He asked.

“I’ve known her since she was still an ice high school princess.” Tiffany pushed him towards the restroom direction.

“But Tiff, if she—”

“Stop contemplate and just do the action, will you!?” She growled angrily.

Jaejoong gulped at the sight and quickly bowed. “Yes, Ma’am!”

Tiffany huffed. “So much for helping.”