Hitting On Hara

Uptown Woman

“This party is great!”

Narsha welcomes all the guests and happily receiving all the praises. And one comes from Jay Park.

“Of course.” Narsha said, feeling so proud. “Thank you so much, Jay. Put on your mask when the waltz begin.”

“Love this party,” A man whispered behind Hara.

Hara turned around as she recognized the voice. “You should tell the party holder but the staff.”

“Well, you are the one who bring the invitation to me, Hara.” Junhyung said, grinning.

“Junhyung!” Narsha welcomed. “I have to greet other guests too… is it okay if I leave you with Hara?” She smiled sweetly.

Hara looked at Narsha with killer eyes. Don’t you dare leaving me alone with this—

But Narsha left her before she even can finish her telepathy.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to be together.” Junhyung smirked.

“Wipe that smirk away, Mister,” Hara paused before continuing, “And call me Miss Goo, please.”

“Why should I?”

“Because we are Koreans, and I haven’t given you the permission to call my front name.”

Junhyung smirked wider. “I see, Miss Hara. So, should we take the drinks now?”

Hara looked at him and nodded her head. “I guess it’s no use to confront you. You wouldn’t take it seriously.”

“You’re right.” Junhyung shrugged. “People who know me said that too.”

“I don’t know you.” Hara complaint.

“But I want to know you.” He said cheekily.

“Are you always being this kind of man? Who thinks himself high?” Hara asked agitatedly. “One scotch.” Hara turned to the man beside you, “And you?"

“I’ll take the same.”

“Make it two.” Hara said to the bartender.

The drinks were pushed to them and Hara took one, drink it in one shot.

“I assumed you are a good drinker.” Junhyung said.

“You’re right. I am.” Hara laughed.

“How high is your tolerance in alcohol?”

“I usually drink a lot. But my friends are complaining, so I have been decreasing my alcohols.” Hara said.

“I see.” Junhyung said.

“You aren’t interested in me anymore, right? After I said I’m a good drinker.”

“You just make me curious about yourself more, Miss Goo.”

“Please, usually men will go away after I said that lines. But truthfully, I have a high tolerance in alcohol.” She assured. “I don’t lie a lot.”

“So you did?”

“Of course. If I have never lied, it means I shouldn’t be here, but work somewhere in church.”

Junhyung laughed. “A humorist, I like it.”

“Don’t try make it sounded like you interested.” Hara retorted. “I really hate it when people said they like it when I did this or that.”

“As you please.” He said, drinking his scotch in one-shot.

“How about playing a game?” She guessed, looking into his eyes. “One-shot every time you turned to me or I turned to you.”

“It’s not really a game I would like to play.” He smirked. “And I’ll play it when you want to go to my house.”

“In your dream if I ever let myself step into your house again.” She rolled her eyes. “I know what you want.” She said, drinking another one-shot of the scotch in front of her. “And I won’t give it to you.”

“Tell me what do you think I want.” He smirked again, drinking the second scotch. He just lets himself watching her drinking the scotch for the… fourth? Fifth? He doesn’t really paying attention to her drinks, though. Yet, she has let him to see the fact that she is a high tolerance woman in alcohol.

“You want…” She leaned closer to him, letting him to smell the alcohol in , and whispered on his ear, “…to have with me…” She said, clearly trying to make him walked away from her after the alcohol smell.

After she pulled away, he went to lean on her, and whispered on her ear as well, “You are clearly making me want you more,”

Hara keeps her face straight as she felt really angry.

“Please keep drinking,” He smirked. “It’s easier to court you if you’re drunk,”

Hara knows her face must be amusingly red because of angry and embarrassment. Damn him! She cursed in her mind as she shot a death glare on him before drinking another scotch. “Then I’m sorry if I can’t make you happy, Mister.” She said through her gritted teeth and left the bar.

“Where are you going, Hara?” Narsha’s voice echoed as Hara walked pass the crowded.

“Home,” Hara replied determinedly.

Before she reached the front door, Narsha stepped in front of her. She hissed angrily, “I don’t care what happen between you and Junhyung, but you better don’t leave this party before I do.”

Narsha left Hara alone, dumbfounded.

“I see you can’t leave the party… just yet.” Junhyung smirked, appearing beside her.

“Shut up,” She muttered as she walked away and back to the crowded.