With Him and Jessica's Problem

Uptown Woman

Soon, the party ended and Hara is left alone in the ballroom. After twenty minutes, Junhyung walked in to the ballroom.

“I see you still here,” Junhyung said.

“Where am I going to interview you?” Hara asked to the point.

“Where would you like to? But I have to tell that we cannot use this ballroom. They need to clean it before tomorrow.”

“Where do you offer?” Hara asked.

“My apartment,” Junhyung said. “It’s close from here.”

For a moment Hara lost in her deep thought. Is this man just offered her to do interview in his apartment? To a woman he barely knows?

“Are you sure?” Hara asked, raising her eyebrows. “I mean we are strangers.”

“Oh, so you thought we are strangers? Then why we do interview?” Junhyung smirked.

Oh, man, this is going to be a long night. “Okay, we’ll do it at your place then,” Hara agreed heavily. “Tell me your room and where are your apartment. I’m going to walk there.”

“You don’t have car?” He asked.

“Narsha drove me here,” Hara explained. “She went home already, so no one will drive me there,”

“Wait me, I’ll drive you there.” He said.

“Really? I mean I could just walk you know,” Hara said.

“And you’ll be there at midnight.” He said, walking away.

Hara sighed.

Ten minutes later Junhyung walked back to the ballroom and gestured Hara to follow him to the basement. Hara was about to open the backseat door but he said, “Please, seat beside me, I won’t eat you,”

Somehow, she doesn’t believe him. But, duh, she needs to listen to him no matter what, or her position as Narsha’s assistant is a good-bye.

He drove from the hallway to his apartment.

 

 

 

 

Not far from there, at the Jessica Jung’s company, sitting a woman with hand on forehead.

“Not going home, yet, Sica?” Sandara asked at Jessica, who is still looking at the works.

“Dara, do we really have no other models to work?”

“CL and Bom have cut off their contract with us and I can’t help it.” Sandara sighed, feeling so guilty. “They don’t want to work with us because that Jay Park’s clothing line.”

“Who the hell is Jay Park?”

“A designer?” Sandara guessed. “Well, what I know is that Jay Park doesn’t do design or drawing dress. He just the one who sponsored them and he is the one who talked with the models’ manager.”

“And why does he interrupt our business line?”

“He doesn’t do that,” Sandara said. “He plays fair, actually. It just that they said if you work with him, you would be popular and look fantastic.”

“Seriously?” Jessica scoffed. “Like it was right,”

“I mean it, Sica,” Sandara said.

Jessica looked back at her work and knocked her pen down. “Call this model, now.” Then she showed Sandara the paper. “This Im Yoona, called her now.”

Sandara took out her phone and dialed the number written down on the paper.

“Hello?” Sandara asked, walking out from Jessica’s office. “Can I speak with…”

Jessica sniffed and look back at the paper with ‘Im Yoona’ name. The girl was amazingly beautiful and even though the paper only have the girl’s face, but it already showed that she stands out among others. Jessica is sure that the girl will show her best, actually.

Her life, she thought, has been slowly decreasing because everything that she did almost never comes good. She doesn’t remember when it all started, but as you can see, nothing going smooth on her way and she just could wish that if—

“Im Yoona and her manager are on the way here, Sica!” Sandara jumped in to the office.

—everything would turns out easier.

“Really?” Jessica jumped too. “Finally!” She shouted as if she was winning some sort of awards.

“I see you are so happy,” Sandara smiled.

“Yes I am!” Jessica hugged Sandara.

Sandara then went to lobby to wait for Yoona and her manager.

Jessica sits back on her chair and think what she should do.

It was thirty minutes and Sandara back with a girl and a woman.

“Sica, this is Im Yoona and her manager, Kim Taeyeon.”

“Good evening and nice to meet you,” Jessica said.

“We prefer Korean’s terms, Miss Jung,” Taeyeon said strictly.

“Oh, of course!” Jessica startled and slightly bowed.

“That’s a lot better,” Taeyeon said. “So I’ve heard that you want to cooperate with us,”

“That’s right,” Jessica said.

“What will she do?” Taeyeon asked.

“She will be modeling the dress I design,” Jessica smiled. “I really wish to work with you,”

“Your wish is granted.” Taeyeon smiled. “There’s nothing I would accept except sincerity and hard-work. I loved the reason why you want to cooperate with us.”

“Of course.” Jessica said. “Anyway, Miss Kim, when does she can start working?”

“As soon as possible. There’s nothing for her to work for this month.” Taeyeon said.

“….am I… the first one who used her?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, actually. Is there any problem?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

“No,” Jessica shook her head. She is a newbies, how great, Jessica thought sarcastically. She will be ruined in a short time, of course.

But with that, the contract is made.