Pilot Chapter

Uptown Woman

Being a magazine editor’s assistant was . That was one word that Hara could describe her life. Her life is . Every morning she has to come earlier than her boss with starbuck coffee in hand, a black coffee, to be exact. She has to done all the editor’s job within the day she gave and it was never longer than two days. Tough enough, but she loves to do it, if just her boss is not that strict.

So now she is, late at night in the bar called as ‘Pump’ which is one of the naughtiest bar around New York, waiting her friends while reading again the list of her work.

“Another scotch, Hara?” Siwon asked.

Hara smiled. “Sure,”

Siwon has been always one of her close friend, that’s why she may pay half of her bill at Siwon’s bar. “Another pressures from Narsha?”

“Yeah,” Hara sighed. “I have to done this work by tonight!”

“What is it about?”

“I have to interview a CEO who owns a lot of hotels and whatsoever, and I have to make the questions first.” Hara said. “The thing is, I don’t know anything about this person!”

“Oh, honey, don’t feel under pressure too much,” Siwon said.

They have been always like this, using honey or others word with the friend meaning inside. The weird thing is, Siwon seems awkward to use that word to Tiffany.

“Hara!” Jessica run to Hara, who is reading the questions.

“Sica!” Hara called, giving a cheek kiss welcome with Hara.

“As usual,” Jessica said to Siwon.

Siwon gave her blue martini.

“You know, Hara,” Jessica sip her martini and ate the grape inside. “Working as a cloths designer is , I just realize it now,”

“What happened?” Hara leaned on her palm.

“The model I have to work with has a bad body. If she wears my clothing line, I would be bashed for sure.”

“How bad is she?”

“So bad,” Jessica exaggerated.

“Why?”

“She has at least five pounds more than a normal model should weight, and it was in her belly! For this summer, I have to put all the bikinis collection, and if she wears those, I will be ruined! My clothing line would be definitely go to the end.” Jessica then looked Hara. “I prefer you are the one who model my clothing line,”

Hara shook her head and smiled at Siwon. “She was into it again,”

“In a second, she will tell that she’s better have me as the man model for her clothing line.” Siwon cheekily said. “But we know that she doesn’t take men for photo-shoot.”

“Siwon is better too!” Jessica shouted, a little bit drunk.

Her tolerable alcohol drink was the bad among all her friends.

“…and she’s drunk,” Tiffany ended by putting her at the bar’s chair. “Usual, Siwon,” She said, putting her bag at the table.

Siwon putted a wine in front of Tiffany.

“Thank you,” Tiffany said. “How’s life, Hara?”

“Bad, thanks to Narsha,” Hara said, sipping her scotch.

“You better stop drinking scotch, it’s too bad, Hara,” Tiffany warned.

“It’s only my second glass, and I’ve been her for three hours, it’s amazing, isn’t it?” Hara asked.

“Much better,” Tiffany praised, “So what’s the work?”

“Questions for a CEO,” Hara sighed. “I don’t understand why I choose business magazine instead of fashion magazine,”

“Because you said being in business magazine means a lot than fashion,” Tiffany said.

“I did say that,” Hara chuckles.

“Being a woman is hard,” Tiffany sighed, looking deep to her red wine.

“Is anyone ever say being a woman is easy?” Hara asked, once again looking at the questions.

“How about dancing all night long?” Jessica suddenly asked, her eyes grew widen, gleaming in happiness to dance.

“Let’s go!” Tiffany agreed, pulling Jessica and Hara to the dance floor.

And Siwon stayed at his place, looking out for the girls’ stuff.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER!! COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES, AND UPVOTES!! LOVE YOU GUYS!