chapter 9

The Prince in my life

Jessica left Yuri behind while grumpy. But she feel pity for him since she knows that he doesn’t know the way to back home, the she turn back to find him. when she’s about to say sorry for her acted lastly, she saw Yuri and someone are talking comfortly each other. That someone is no other one than Song Yi Kyung, Yuri’s new friend. She’s really mad at him and feel disappointed since he prefer to defends his guard rather than obeying her command, and now he’s flirting another girl. Then she make her way to leave them with teary eyes.

 

“stupid-little-dorky-prince! You said you love me, but why you do that! aishh, jinjja!! I hate you stupid-Kwon!!”

she shouted while sitting on the chair in the edge of the city park (again and again ^^ really, city park is my fav place.kekeke). then suddenly someone notice her and approach her.

 

 

“Jessica-shi, what are you doing here?” a deep voice calls her name. then she turn her attention to the voice coming from.

 

 

“huh? Taecyeon oppa? Uh.. nothing. Just relaxing my mind since I love this place so much.” She said.

 

 

“oh, well may I join you?” he said and smile to her.

 

 

“yes, of course.”

 

 

 

*silent for a while*

 

 

“hmm.. so, Jessica-shi. Do you have a plan for tomorrow night?” he starts the conversation with asking her a date.

 

 

“tomorrow? Why? Do you want to ask me out, oppa?” she raised her eyebrows.

 

 

“haha.. well, you can say like that. I just want to have a dinner with you, just a common dinner between friends. Will you?”

 

 

“let me check my schedule first. I don’t know if I can make it. I’ll call you after I’ve decided, oppa.”

 

 

“woahh.. so you ar really busy, aren’t you? like I want to ask a vice-president of this country.hahaha..” he mocking

 

 

“anniiyaa.. i’m just not sure if I can make it since Tiffany wants me to help her to do some homeworks!” She pouted.

 

 

“hahaha.. I’m just kidding. You are so cute when you're pouting.”

 

 

“haishh, jinjja oppa!” she slaps his shoulder and pouted again.

 

 

“aww aww! Hahahaha..” he just laughing and . Then soon they get closer each other since Taecyeon can make her forget about her fight with Yuri last time.

 

 

 

~in another place~

Taeyeon is lying ot the coach in the living room. He feel dizzy when he’s trying to wake up from his faint. He groaned and looking at around his place. He feels strange with the place since he doesn’t know where he is.

 

 

“arghhh.. my head. Umh, where am i?”

he confused then he gets up from the coach. He walks limped out the room since he still weak and lose his strength. But when he’s about going to the door, someone grab his and lead him to sit back on the coach.

 

 

“you’re still weak, Tae. You can stay till you strong enough to walk.”

Tiffany leans him to sit and rest on the coach. He socked and wants to reject her, but he can’t do anything since he feels weak. He just let her to lean his body. Once he feels warmth with her careness and amazed her for a while and want to touch her face. Usually she is flirty and aggressive, but this time she looks like soft, warmth, and pure. But soon he ignore it then stops to think that way. This is so wrong, Taeyeon!

 

 

“i-I’ve gotta go, your-highness is waiting for me.” he try to get up but she stops him.

 

 

“I said that you need to rest your body. Please just obeying me this time, don’t be so stubborn!” she raise her voice worriedly.

She bow her face in front of him while covering a blanket so he can feels her sweet breathe and make him gluped her jaw. Tiffany notice his acts and smirks since she got an idea to seduce him this time. then she leans her chests against him while pretending to fix the pillow under his head and give her a seductive face. Taeyeon gluped her jaw again but this time is deeper, he is shivering, his heart keeps beating hardly. Sweats running from his head to the face, seems like he will faint again. Tiffany is giggling and want to laugh so hard seeing his face looks pale.

 

 

“bwahahahaha…. You look so funny!hahahaha..” she laughing so hard. After realized that shejust , then Taeyeon can release his breathe away. Fiuuh.. so she just teased me..

 

 

“well, rest your head Tae-tae.. i’ll be right back after get something for you to eat. Don’t you dare to escape! *wink*” she leave while winking at him. her wink and her smile make Taeyeon melting sometime. Oh god, why she’s so cute when she smile? Hey! Wake up Taeyeon! this is not right!

 

 

 

~at Yuri where belong~

Yuri searching for Jessica cause he can’t managed to catch her since he is on his kid-shape. He’s painting hard then take a rest for a while on the edge of the street. But then someone greets him suddenly.

 

“hey little prince!” a soft voice of a woman called him.

 

 

“huh? eh, Yi Kyung noona?” he smile to a woman in front of him.

 

 

“what are you doing here? Are you get lost again?” she said mocking.

 

 

“hahaha.. maybe, but I’m in hurry to  find someone.”

 

 

“oh, have you find him/her?”

 

 

“nope. I’m on my way to find her since she’s running too fast.”

 

 

“her? Ohh.. hahahaha.. you and her are funny. Did you playing run and seek, guys?” she laughing hear his explanation.

 

 

“hehehe.. you can say like that.” Yuri just chukled.

 

 

“well, little prince.. since you are in hurry, I’ll not bother you to find your friend. Just be careful and don’t get lost again.haha.. see yaa! *wink*” she winked and patting his hair.

 

 

“euhehehe.. thankyou noona. Sorry we can’t have a talk this time. maybe we can make it next time. see you too.” He make his way to leave then waved at her while she waved him back and smile at him.

 

 

Yuri is countiuing to looking for Jessica. Then he reached the city park. While looking at around, he saw two people is laughing each other comfortly. Then when he realized that the one of them is no one than his lover, his beloved princess,,,

 

 

“Jessica?!”

he gots angry and boiled since he saw a scene in front of him. how can he calm down after seeing his woman is firlting with another guy??! Soon he approach them with angry face then he hit Taecyeon on the face.

 

*bug!*

 

“awwh! Hey you little dump kid, what happened with you?”

he shouted to Yuri and crused. It’s not because the pain since he is just a little kid so his punchs was not so harsh but he shocked with Yuri’s sudden acted. Then Taecyeon give Yuri a glare and mouthed ‘you dead little dump!’ so Jessica can’t notice that. Yuri just sighed then grab Jessica’s hand to get her off from that guy harshly, but she push him away.

 

 

“what are you doing, huh? he’s innocent! I am the one who deal to be accompanied! He just cheer me up!”

she shouted then make her way to help Taecyeon but once again, Yuri grab her hand and drag her away. Even though on his ‘small-size’ Yuri has a strength enough to drag her away. Jessica try to get off but she can’t since Yuri hold her hand thight.

 

 

“Kwon Yuri! Get off of my hand!”

she shouted while trying to push his hand but useless. After the get a place that far enough from Taecyeon, Yuri release her hand but this time his face is very serious.

 

 

 

“I don’t like it when you're getting closer with another guys. You are mine! And only mine! You are my princess and my soon-to-be-queen! How can you flirt another man?!” he raised his tone and face her coldly. His eyes full of jealousy and madness.

 

 

“what? flirt?! Hello, prince Kwon Yuri! Who is the one that flirts with another one here?!  You are jerk! I regret that I’ve give my all to a jerk like you! let’s pretend that we are never meet!!” she cried madly.

 

 

“so… you regret it?” his voice turns lower and sad

 

 

“YES! I regret that I lose my fisrt to you! you are a jerk! I hate you Kwon Yuri! Don’t get over me anymore!” she shouted once again then make her way to leave. But Yuri stops her.

 

 

“call me selfish, but I’ll not let you go.. be my princess, Sica. really I’m in love so deep with you..” his voice is more lower than before. He hug her thight while sobbing. He didn’t mind it since he can’t reach her height and can’t touch her face but he still can hold her legs while kneeling down. He’s begging to her. He lower his pride to a woman in front of him that he loves so much. Then suddenly..

 

 

 

*pop!*

 

 

 

~to be continue~