chapter 18

The Prince in my life

"OPPA??!"  Jessica's eyes widened seeing the man who was standing in front of her and Yuri with some troops behind him and ready to catch them.

 

 

 

 

"hello, Jessica. it's been a long time since i see your beautiful face." he smirk evily

 

 

 

 

"i can't believe that you... gosh, you tricked me!!" she shouted angrily and feeling get fooled by him.

 

 

 

 

"which one was you can't believe in? now you'll be mine, Jessica. hahahaha..." he laughed

 

 

 

 

"keep dreaming!! i thought that you were a good man, you treat me well. now i know who you are obviously!! Jerk! i hate you!!" she shouted again while Yuri embraced her thight.

 

 

 

 

"hahaha.. no matter what you say, now i am the boss! i can do anything what i want!" he was getting closer to their spot.

 

 

 

 

"don't you dare to touch her! go away!!" Yuri shouted while send her to his back and defend her.

 

 

 

 

"hahahha.. see, you are injured Kwon! you're dying, how can you defend her?" he mocking while getting closer

 

 

 

 

"bastard!!" Yuri tried to punch him first

 

 

 

*bug*

 

 

*prak*

 

 

*bug*

 

 

 

 

"ooouuchh! damn you!" Yuri was too weak so he can't beat him. he fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri!!!" Sica scream as Yuri fell.

 

 

 

 

"*sigh* i've warn you, Kwon! hahaha.. your bits was like woman’s. hahaha.. see, Kwon! i'll make your princess be mine, right here in front of your face!" He turned to Jessica. He's getting closer while smirk evily.

 

 

 

 

"what do you want! no! go away from me!" she back off while Taecyeon was getting closer to her.

 

 

 

 

"you bastard!!! get away from her!!!" Yuri screaming out. with his struggle, he can managed to get up and grab Taecyeon's bodies then tried to punch him.

 

 

 

 

*bug*

 

 

 

*bug*

 

 

*brak*

Yuri fell on the ground. he can't beat him, he lose his strenght since he got injured. He's fainted.

 

 

 

 

"stop!!! don't hurt him anymore, please!! Yuri.." she cried seeing her lover was hurting.

 

 

 

 

"Loser!! *sigh* let him dying here, and all of you get out of here! i'll handle this girl since I’ve something to do with her." he commanded his troops to get out leave them alone.

 

 

 

 

"now, Jessica.. let's have a little fun! hahaha" he smirk then get closer to her.

 

 

 

 

"NO!! Get away or i'll kill you!" she pointed out her knife to him with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

"ohooo.. you want try to fight me? rawrr! you're ier when you're angry.hahaha.." he move closer ignoring her warning.

 

 

 

 

"i said get away!!" she yelled louder than before. But he’s getting closer and closer….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU BASTARD!!!”

suddenly Yuri jump to him and hit his head harshly from the back.

 

 

 

 

*bug!*

 

 

 

 

“arrrghhhhh!” Taecyeon groaned in pain and fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

Jessica just starring at him blinked once. Still didn’t know what to do since she almost get by that jerk.

 

 

 

 

“what are you starring at? Let’s get out of here, princess!!” Then Yuri grab her hand and take her to run away.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!! SOMEBODY JUST GO CATCH THEM!! DON’T EVER LET THEM CAN MANAGED TO ESCAPE!! ‘em!!” Taecyeon yelled to his guards and crusing. He got up then tried to caugth them away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Taeyeon’s~

 

Taeyeon have a fight with the guards at the hall since he was surrounded by the troops so he managed to run to the hall and fight them.

 

 

*prank!* *prank!* *prank!*

 

 

 

*prank!* *prank!* *prank!*

 

He fight with his swrod and beat them one by one. Then He saw Yuri and Jessica were running away with Taecyeon and his troops behind them. He finished the troops in front of him then tried to help Yuri and Jessica to run.

 

 

 

 

 

“Your-highness!! Princess!! Get over here!!” Taeyeon called them while waving his hand to give them the direction.  they notice it and approach him. soon they can managed to escape from the troops while hiding in the safe place. Then they escape trough the slot of the wall and went out from the castel.

 

 

 

 

 

“argghhhh!” When they’re trying to come out from th slot Yuri groaned while patting his legs. They stop for a while.

 

 

 

 

“Oh my God, seobang! Are you okay??” Jessica asked worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“Your-highness, you’re injured.” Taeyeon said and lowered her head to look up at his wound.

 

 

 

 

“it’s okay. I’m fine, you can bring her go away.. shhhh.. arghh!” Yuri said in pain.

 

 

 

 

“what did you say! I’m not going without you!” Jessica hold Yuri’s arms thightly. Then Yuri stare at Taeyeon with a desperate face to give him a signal that he wanted him to bring her away. But Taeyeon ignored him, he riped his clothes then he binded Yuri’s legs with the rag. Yuri just sighed.

 

 

 

 

“that stare aren’t works on me anymore. I ever leave you once, and that’s so fatal. Now this time I won’t do the same mistake.” He said boldly then help him to get up.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon’s right seobang, I won’t lose you again. Now we should face them together. If you die, and we’ll die together.” Jessica added him.

 

 

 

 

“*sigh* my brother and my wife are so stubborn.” Yuri mocking. Taeyeon just smiled

 

 

 

 

“I love you with my whole life, I’ll never let you go from me. I can’t live without you, understand?” Jessica pat his face with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

“They’re getting closer, princess. I just want you to be safe.” He hold her hands and stared at her back.

 

 

 

 

“stop arguing! NOW you should obeying me!! Taeyeon, help me to bring this stupid prince away!” Hellsica was on, Taeyeon just chuckled then obeying her command. Yuri’s face was priceless and let her to lean him to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the gate outside of the Ok’s castle~

The King and Shindong with the troops were ready outsite the castle to face the Ok’s troops.

 

 

 

“the troops are ready, Your-majesty. We are waiting for your command to force.” Shindong said to the King. When The King was about saying his command, some one called him out.

 

 

 

 

“father!!” they surprised  then turn to the voice was coming from.

 

 

 

 

 

“my son….” The King mumbled with teary eyes. Yuri released his arms from Jessica and Taeyeon then force himself to walk towards his father. He walked limped then he stop once and said,

 

 

 

 

“bring my wife and my child back to the safe place. I will end it with my own last strength. I’ll need your help but, don’t ever get back before you ensure that she’s safe.”

He said without turning back his face to prevent if he see Jessica’s eyes would change his mind. Taeyeon was surprised, but soon he can understand his situation. He just keep silent, and it’s enough for Yuri to know that he’s agreeing his command. Jessica just stare at his back blankly.

 

 

 

 

“I love you so much, Jessica.” He said then back his way to join his father.

 

 

 

 

“NO! what do you mean, seobang?! I won’t leave you!!” she cried and try to cacth Yuri. Yuri just ignored her and countinuing his way to walk. Taeyeon hold her to stop her, she’s struggling and try to get her off of him. but Taeyeon’s stronger then her.

 

 

 

 

 

“NO! YURI! NOOOOOOO!!!” she scream out but he ignoring her. Then Taeyeon force to bring her away from that place.

 

 

 

 

Yuri tried to fix his step and force his bodies to stay strong. When he reached his father’s spot, he stare at his father bravely.

 

 

 

 

“give me my sword, Shindong.” He said to Shindong but his face still straight on his father.

 

 

 

 

“but, Your-Highness.. you’re in-,”

 

 

 

 

“just bring him his sword Shindong.” The King cuts his word and command him to obeying Yuri. Yuri just smile at his father since The King know what his son mean with his stare.

 

And the time has come, the Ok’s troops were coming out from the gate and be ready on their potitions while Taecyeon was standing on the front with an evil face while smirking and stare at him. when they saw the OK’s troops, they realized that the amounts of their troops was not enough to beat them. they stare at them with a little bit doubtness. But Yuri move a step forward towards to the gate with the sword on his hand. then he turn around.

 

 

 

 

“For the Kwons.” He said with a low voice then run towards to the OK’s troops while pointing out his sword bravely.

 

 

 

 

*wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

The sound of Yuri and the troops screming out was thunderous and burned their morale to force the enemies.

 

 

(just watch this when you read this scene so you can imagine the atmosphere. believe me, after you watch this you may know what i want to try to show you the feel of this scene.hihihi ^^ http://youtu.be/sMCXrlxkhx0 )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~