chapter 13

The Prince in my life

“KWOOOOON YOUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried crazily

 

 

 

 

 

“oh my… what again? E-euh, y-yes my princess? I’m coming..” Yuri frozen on his spot after hearing Jessica’s scream since he sense some trouble is coming to him. Taeyeon just giggling while seeing Yuri’s reaction.

 

 

 

“hey! How dare you laughing at me! you want to be punished??!” Yuri shouted to Taeyeon

 

 

 

“h-huh? no, your-highness. I didn’t mean to do that. I deserve to get punishment.” Taeyeon bow at him but he can’t hold to giggles.

 

 

 

“haish! Now help me to handle it. She’s so scary when she’s mad. Tck.hiiii.. I’m going to die!”  he approach his princess then Taeyeon follows him behind.

 

 

 

 

After for a while…..

 

Yuri is stunning on his spot after hear her confession. He didn’t move and just frozen. So do Taeyeon. he gots nothing to do and just shocked while Tiffany cheering her bestfriend.

 

 

 

“NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I TOLD YOU THAT I WON’T DO THAT TOO EARLY. NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE A RESPONBILITY!!!! REALLY, I HATE YOU KWON!!” Jessica cried so hardly since she gots herself pregnant with Yuri’s.

 

 

 

“I will marry you then. As Soon as possible, I’ve told you that I’ll do everything and I’ll not leave you. I love you Sica and my child on your womb.” Yuri finnaly can speak up his words then hug her thigh.

 

 

 

“but you are from different era. Is it possible for you to marry her? Is it safe for the baby too?” Tiffany asked to him. Yuri can’t answer her question since he doesn’t know what to do. then it makes Jessica worried and crying so hard again.

 

 

 

“I don’t know what will happened, but your-majesty said that your-highness is destinied for the grandchild of the Jung ancestry. I bet that she is Jessica-sshi.” Taeyeon said and it makes Yuri a little bit calm.

 

 

 

 

“shhhh.. princess, don’t cry again. I don’t care that we are come from a different era, I just want to know that I love you and I’ll not leave you. we can face this together. I love you, Sica.” He hugs her then kiss her on the forehead.

 

 

 

“I love you too, Seobang. I trust you. don’t ever leave me.” she buried her face on his chests.

 

 

 

“I won’t, princess. I’ll be by your side. Let’s go to sleep since you already sleepy.” He lead her to the room to get rest.

 

 

 

“well, I can’t believe that little kid can made my bestfriend pregnant. Hmmm, but Yuri is so romantic. If I were Sica, it would be wonderful!hihihi..” Tiffany mumbles then Taeyeon notice her words.

 

 

 

 

“hmmm. So you want to get pregnant too?” Suddenly Taeyeon asked her like that. it makes Tiffany blushing madly and her face getting red.

 

 

 

 

“yah! You ert!! I didn’t say that!” she shouted to him while slapping his chest then she left. Taeyeon just chuckled then giggling seeing his lover’s blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the King place~

 

The King and The Queen are sitting on the balcony of their new castle. The Queen has been recovery from her sickness since she got depressed after Yuri’s gone.

 

 

 

“how’s your feeling, honey?” The King asked

 

 

 

“better than before. But I stiil worry about our son. What is he doing now? Is he safe? I really miss him.” her face full of sadness since she’s missing her son.

 

 

 

“don’t you worry, my dear. He’s still alive, he’s a brave man. (ehemm! Sorry, my king. But he said that he scared of Sica -____-“) I believe he will back soon, just wait for him.”

 

 

 

“I hope so,  dear. He’s our son, one and only. I’m afraid that he is in dangerous.”

 

 

 

“nothing’s bad gonna happened to him. just believe in your faith that he’ll be okay.” He hug his Queen warmly while patting her arms.

 

 

 

“yes I will. I love him and I believe him.” she answer him while hugging back.

 

 

 

“ouch.. such a happy family.. but unluckily, your son is not here right now..” suddenly someone interrupted their moment while mocking.

 

 

 

“tck. The Ok’s! what are you doing here? What do you want?” the King shouted to him and waved his sword while hugging the Queen.

 

 

 

“what I want? Hahaha.. I want to kill your son! Since you have killed my father, then I want to kill you too!” He said

 

 

 

“Ok Taecyeon, what are you doing here!!” Shindong suddenly appears with the forces to save The King and The Queen

 

 

 

“*sigh* so you’re here Kim. Okay, the forces! Kill them and don’t give them a mercy!!” he shouted while command his army to attack the castle.

 

 

 

*prank**prank**prank* the sounds of swrod is crashing harshly since the Ok’s army attack the castle from the outside.

 

 

 

 

~back to Yuri’s~

 

Jessica and Yuri were laying on their bad while her head leans on his arms.

 

 

 

“Sica…”

 

 

 

 

“hmm?”

 

 

 

“I’m happy that you’re pregnant. I’ll be a father soon.”

 

 

 

“actually I’m happy with this baby, but I’m afraid that it’s too early. What about my parents reaction?”

 

 

 

“no need to afraid as long as we together have no fear. I’ll tell your parent about us.”

 

 

 

“yes, Yuri. As long as you are here with me, I’ll take care of our baby. I love you so much, Seobang.” She said while hug him thigh and buried her face on his neck

 

 

 

“I love you too sica.” He hugs her back

 

 

 

*silent for a while*

 

 

 

“Sica?”

 

 

 

“what again, Yul?”

 

 

 

“since you’re pregnant…. Can we do ‘that’ again?”

 

 

 

“mwo?! You wanna die, Kwon?” she punch his chest harshly

 

 

 

“aw! Aw! I’m just asking, Sica. If you won’t then It’s okay.” He pats his chest while groan in pain.

 

 

 

“hmm.. okay, let’s do it again but this time please be gentle.”

 

 

 

“eh? Euhehehe…yey!!! I love you, my princess! let’s starts!” he smirks ertly. They burried their bodies under the blanket. Then there’re only moans can heard from the blanket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly..

 

 

 

*blak!* a sound of the door slammed harshly interrupted their session.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your-highness, The King and The Queen are in dangerous!!”

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~