chapter 19

The Prince in my life

The Kwon’s and The Ok’s army were in the battle. Only the sounds of swords slashing and the scraming can heard. They didn’t give up even though their amounts was less than the Ok’s and almost impossible to beat them, but they can only knew that they have to fight for their clan

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

*brak!* *prank*

Yuri can managed to beat some troops in front of them

 

 

“hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!” Shindong screaming out when he can beat one of them then quickly fight with another one.

 

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

*brak!* *prank*

The King also beating two of them. But one of them suddenly came from his back. Yuri notice it then soon defence him. The King just smirk proudly to his son and Yuri just smirk too then back to the fight stage.

 

*prank* *brak*

 

*prank* *prank*

 

The Kwons keep struggling with their all strength and braveness. One by one they can beat The Ok’s troops and can managed to enter the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~while at the other place~

 

Taeyeon was riding his horse while Jessica on his embrace fainted. When they reached the middle of the jungle, Jessica was awake then when she open her eyes and realized that Taeyeon has bring her went away from Yuri’s,,

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon!! bring me back to Yuri’s NOW!!” she screaming out while struggling to release her from him. but Taeyeon hold her thight to calm her down.

 

 

 

 

“please, princess.. it’s for your shakes! I can grant your wish now.” He said while tried to calm her and hold her thighter since she keep struggling.

 

 

 

 

“No! Taeyeon! they would never can make it! it’s only me who can beat him! just believe me, I’m the Jung!! I have the power to resist the Blue Crystal!!” Jessica said while keep struggling and it made Tayeon lose his focus to ride. Then he stopped the horse.

 

 

 

 

“just believe me.. I won’t let Yuri killed. Please help me to get back and fight against that jerk.. I can only broke the spell of Blue Crystal when I can stab this knife on his chest. The Blue Crystal is in him. you’re my only hope now..”

her voice was lower than before and her eyes was teary made Taeyeon confused. He stare blankly and have a deep thought for a while. Then he decided to choose the right thing. He grab the rope of his horse,

 

 

 

 

“Gingger, back to that place!! Herrr!” He command his horse and Jessica can only smile proudly to him. she’s glad that he finnaly can trust her and bring her back to Yuri’s. They’re on their way to back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~back to the battle~

*prank* *prank*

 

 

*brak!* *prank*

 

The Kwons still fight against the Ok’s. They started to loose their strength since their troops was lessen one by one, but Yuri, Shindong, and The King keep staying to fight them.

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

*prank* *prank*

Yuri still fight against the Ok’s, then Taecyeon notice him can beat his army one by one made him clenched his theeths angrily. Soon he approach Yuri and blocked his way with his sword.

 

 

 

 

“now let’s end it as a gentle man, Kwon. You and me!” Taecyeon pointed out his sword toward Yuri and Yuri did the same. In three seconds, they’re echoing each other, turn around and slashing their swords

*prank* *prank*

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

Taecyeon slash his sword then Yuri can managed to defend.

 

 

 

“I’ve told you to give up on her! Now I’ll cut your head with this sword!!” Taecyeon said as he pushing his sword to Yuri’s, but Yuri can push him back.

 

 

 

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

 

“I will never give up!! She’s mine! Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaat!” Yuri scream out while slashing his sword harshly

 

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

 

“arrrggghhh!” Taecyeon groaned and fell on the ground, Yuri take his chance to kill him. But suddenly someone slashng his sword toward him from his back.

 

 

*slash*

 

 

 

“aarrrghh! Damn!” Yuri groaned in pain when he got slice on his back. The wound seems deeps, bloods started running from his back while he hold the pain.

 

 

 

“Your-highness!!” Taeyeon come in sudden and shouted when he notice Yuri got injured, then he approach him to defend him from the other attacks.

 

 

*prank* *prank*

Taeyeon can managed to beat the troops who was trying to attack him then help Yuri to stand up.

 

 

 

 

“I-I’m okay, Taeyeon..” He said while hold the pain. Yuri force himself to back to the battle while his other hand patting his back.

 

 

*prank* *prank*

 

 

 

“Your-highness,he’s behind you!” He shouted when he saw Taecyeon was about going to slash him from the back

 

*prank* *prank*

 *prank* *prank*

Taecyeon smirk evily then he attack Yuri harshly.

 

 

*slash*

“arrrggghhhh!” Yuri groaned in pain when Taecyeon slash him on the arm. He can’t beat him since he got injured and he lose so much bloods.

 

 

 

 

“Your-highness! “

 

 

 

 

“Yuri!”

Taeyeon and The King screaming out when they saw Yuri fell on the ground unconscious.

 

 

 

“I’m going to sent you to the death, Kwon! Hyaaaaaaaaaat!” Taecyeon take his chance to kill him, he pointing out his sword towards his neck then suddenly Taeyeon stab the knife on his chest and made Taecyeon limped. He hold his chest while seeing Taeyeon blankly. He’s injured, but he keeps struggling and trying to fight him but Taeyeon slash him with one slash,

 

 

*slash*

He stunned on his spot with eyes widened while holding the pain. His mouth full of bloods which was running to his chin, he was dying.

 

 

 

“With the power of the moon, I’ll take the Blue Crystal power and drag the troops back to the hell!!” She said the spell while

 

 

 

 

*cling*

the sound of the light shoot out from Jessica’s mirror as it made the OK’s troops disappeard one by one into a dust.

*slash*

 

*trash*

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Taecyeon scream out while the light was turning his bodies into a dust. Then he disappeared within his troops and the wind bring their dust away leaving the remaining of Kwon’s troops. Jessica gasped an air after drained her energy to spell the magic. Then she immediately approach her seobang.

 

 

 

 

“no, Yuri.. please hold on! Stay alive, seobang please!! *sobs*” she hold his unconscious bodies on her embrace while cried so hard while shaking his bodies to wake him up. But he didn’t give a respond. Taeyeon, Shindong, The King, and also the troops can only staring at the sad scene in front of them. Taeyeon just shed a tear while seeing his master lying unconsciously, but he can’t do nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri, please don’t leave me! you’ve promised me to see our child growing up! Seobang!!!!!!!!!!” she cried crazily when she can’t made him awake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~

 

 

 

 

 

This story is almost near to the end ^^ just wait for the next chapter….