chapter 8

The Prince in my life

hello ^^ sorry i can't update for a long time. i've got so many things to do. kekeke

 

 

 

Yuri was waiting for Taeyeon since he feels hungry and needs something to eat. He was so impatient and try to dig the refrigerator, but he found nothing.

 

“arrgghhh! I’m so damn hungry! I feel regret to command him to not back home. Taeyeon, I need you!”

*bang!*

he crusing himself while banging the refrigerator.

 

 

“what happened Yuri? Why you banging my refrigerator?” suddenly Sica approach him and ask him with high-tone.

 

 

“h-huh? nothing, princess.ehuehehe… I’m just so excited to close it.” He smile fakely since he’s afraid to make her angry. You know, hellsica is so scary!

 

 

“ooh. Are you hungry? Let’s buy some foods!” she said

 

 

“yey!! Let’s go!” Yuri is so happy since he feel so damn hungry. Sica, you are really my superhero! Love you more, my princess!

 

 

“hish! So childish! How can I fell in love with a little dorky kid?” she mumbles while Yuri hold her hand and drag her to hurry.

 

 

~at the restaurant~

 

Yuri and Jessica ordering some meals and they chose their dinning table. Yuri is so excited, he can’t stop jumping and yelling like a real 9-yers-old kid.

 

“hisshh, jjinja! Can you keep calm? Your dorky acts just make me feel dizzy!” she shouted to him

 

 

“i-I’m sorry. I’ll k-keep calm.” He nodded her face then sit on his chair quietly.

 

When they’re waiting their meals, Jessica’s eyes widened saw Taeyeon give Tiffany a piggy back along the street outside of the restaurant and passed their place. She can’t believe that Taeyeon, the jerk being so gently to someone. *sigh*

 

“I will not ever let you to make my bestfriend fall for you! jerk!!” she clench her teeths while banging the table.

 

 

“w-what h-happened, princess?” Yuri shocks and scare of her since he got her Hellsica.

 

 

“don’t princess me! you and your stupid guard are jerk!” she shouted then make the people around her shiver.

 

 

“w-wooaahh..chil out, my princess. tell me what happened and what do you mean? a-and what should I do to make you forgive me?” Yuri try to calm her down.

 

 

“don’t ever let your stupid guard to get closer or even touch my bestfriend!! She’s my one and only bestfriend, I’ll never let her to get hurts! Especially from that jerk!!” she bang the table again and made him gulped his jaw.

 

 

“y-you mean Taeyeon? flirt whit your friend? How can he even do that kind of things? He doesn’t even know how to pleasure someone, moreover to flirt a woman. So i-,” He slipped his mouth and make her more angry. Her face is red, there’s smoke from her nose, she got horns on her head, a tail on her and get ready to eat the whole of his body. (kekeke I imagine a bad devil) o.oh !

 

 

“t-th-ats….n-n-not…w-what..i..i…m-mean, p-pri..p-princess!” he stammered. For the first time in his life, he’s so scared of a woman. She is really spooky when she’s angry. Hellsica is released

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KWON YOURI!!!!!! IF YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE, JUST DO YOUR THING! THEN I’LL KICK YOU OUT FROM MY HOUSE! AND I’LL NEVER BE YOUR PRINCESS AND GIVE BIRTHS TO YOUR CHILDS! AND DON’T EVER TOUCH ME ANYMORE!!!!!” she shouted then leave him alone.

 

Yuri just stunned on his spot while everyone around look at him pitifully. Then he run after her to catch her and calm her down.

 

“Sica!! Let me explain! My princess, please listen to my explanation! Princess?! aishh… stupid Taeyeon!” he calling out her name and crusing while get out of that place.

 

 

 

~at Hwang Mansion~

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived in front of Tiffany’s house. Since he won’t come in, so he just dropped her at the outside. Tiffany forces him to come in but he rejected.

 

“just come in, and i’ll make you a cup of tea since I want to thank you.” she’s begging with her cute face, but he ignore her.

 

 

“no. I’ve to go home. Your-highness is waiting for me.” he said coldly and make his way to leave, but she grab his hand then make him turn around. And suddenly..

 

*chuu~*

She peck him on the lips shortly then she’s blushing. But Taeyeon just stunning on his spot. His eyes widened, his face is red and ready to explode. It’s his first kiss since he never have a woman before. (Taeyeon is very innocent since he just concern about the Royal Family safety. So he spent all day to improve his sword skill)

 

“Tae? Are you okay?” she worried seeing his face looks pale. He didn’t react and still frozen on his spot.

 

 

*bug!*

 

 

“Taeyeon!!!!!!!”

 

He fainted and fell on the ground hardly.

 

 

 

~to be continue~