chapter 3

The Prince in my life

 

“y-your highness..” Taeyeon blushing and stammered seeing the scene in front of him

 

Yuri and Sica pull out their body since Yuri was on top oh her, then they get up awkwardly. Sica can’t hide her face-red after their session got busted by someone else. But it  feels so wrong since they’re just strangers for her.

 

“T-taeyeon? so you’ve come?”

Yuri said nervous. Taeyeon just nodded while still blushing and looking at the ground afraid to face them. (in empire era, it was a sin if the servants or the guards of the kingdom seeing the king’s or royal family’s consuming *even it’s just a cuddling*)

 

“Yah! You two! Who are you? are you thieves? How can you come in?” Sica shouted while grab her stick-baseball and pointed at them.

 

“don’t you dare to hurt your-highness, grandchild of betrayer!” taeyeon immediately block her way and protect Yuri from her stick-baseball.

 

“what?? oh my gosh!! It’s my house for a god shakes! That should be me who was asking you like that?!”

she shouted madly and waving her stick randomly. Taeyeon trying to pull to one side from her stick-waving. he grab the stick then kick her roughly and make her fell on the floor.

 

“ouuuch my , damn! why on earth you kick me?! so cruel!” she groaned in pain while cursing at him.

 

“Taeyeon! why you kicked her?! Haisshh!” Yuri shocked at Taeyeon’s act then he approach Sica and support her to get up.

 

“but your-highness..” Taeyeon protest but Yuri ignore him and jut go ahead on his way towards Jessica.

 

“don’t touch me! I can’t take it anymore! Hissssshh, jjinja! JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted and push him away while insert her dolphin-scream, make Yuri and Taeyeon covering their ears.

 

“you, grandchild of betrayer! don’t you dare to shouted at Your-highness and push him! you want to die?”

Taeyeon defends Yuri from her and try to kick her again. But soon Yuri stops him and push him away from Jessica.

 

“stop it! I’ve told you that she has save my life! She’s not dangerous!” Yul said angrily.

 

“b-but your-high-,“

 

“I said stop! are you dare to deny me?!”

yuri cut his word with high-tone. Taeyeon shakes her head since he have no other choise than nodding and look down his face no offenses. Yuri get closer to Jessica again and calm her down.

 

“just believe me, I’m Yuri. The little boy that you met this morning, don’t you recognized me?” he said softly.

 

“tsk. I’m not a kid, I can’t be fooled. How can a little kid turns into a grown man in a day?! God know you lying!” she said mocking.

 

“how dare you!!” Taeyeon’s eyes got widened hearing her words and shouted at her. But Yuri glare at him to give a sign that he want him to shut his mouth. He look down his face again.

 

“Sica..” Yuri said softly. Jessica shocked hearing Yuri call her short name since no one called her on that way. She’s melting for a while but soon she calm herself and ignore him.

 

“please Sica, listen to me first.” He said again. This time she can’t resist his softness, then she try to give him a chance to explain and face him.

 

“like I’ve told you before, I’m Kwon Yuri, the prince of Kwon’s kingdom. My kingdom was attacked by Ok’s Kingdom army, our enemy..

They can beat our army since they’ve got support from the Jung, clan of wizards. Since they wanted to kill me, my parents save me and help me to run away…

That wizard is your ancestry, but I won’t blame you on it  since you are innocent. She wanted to kill me. my grandfather can managed to block her spell towards me and sent me away to this place then he died. I’m save but her spell has an effect on me. I don’t know why I came out from your mirror, maybe it’s a sign from my grandfather to show me the way to my savior…

Before his dying, he said to me that I can back to my original shape when the night has come but I’ll turn back to my small-body in the next morning. I can broke the curse if I meet my true-love. so that’s why here I need your help since I don’t know this place. You are the only hope.” He said completely

Jessica can’t say anything and just got widened. She shocked, it’s really hard to believe those things since she’s just an ordinary girl last day but suddenly she’s dragged onto this damn-complicated situation. Taeyeon just amazed with Yuri’s act since he knew him for a long but he never see him on that way before.

 

“you know, it’s hard for me to believe this all crazy things. But I trust you this time, I’ll try to trust you.” she said while released her breathe away.

 

“really? Oh thankyou so much, Sica!!” he said cutely with his happy face and make her blushing for a while. The same feeling when she saw that little kid Yuri’s face.

 

“but in one condition…”she cuts his smile on his face and make him worried.

 

“what condition?”

 

“I can let you stay, but don’t messing my house. Don’t touch anything before I give you my permission. Ask me first if you don’t know how that thing works. Don’t bother my privacy, my business, and my life. I want live peacefully, I just want my normal life like before I met you. Don’t go anywhere without my permission since you don’t know this area. Get it?”

 

“woaahhh.. that’s not just one but too much, Sica..” Yuri protest

 

“if you won’t then get out of my house now, that’s easy.” She said coldly.

 

“huh? Ayayaya… okay, I will. Just do your things, I’ll obey you.”

 

“but that’s all not for free. You have to pay me.”

 

“MWO?!!” Taeyeon and Yuri shouted shockedly. Jessica just raised her eyebrows.

 

“how dare you command me to pay? I’m a prince! I’ve never got hired by someone else in my life before even though it’s my own parents!” Yuri said irritated.

 

“then get out N.O.W.! and I won’t help you. since I live alone in this state and far away from my parents I can’t fund your living if I don’t have enough money. It’s on your decision. If you won’t, just command your servant to seek a job for you..” She pointed at Taeyeon

 

“grandchild of betrayer! I’ll cut your head! How dare you to do that to your-highness!” Taeyeon got mad and try to hit her, Jessica can only sighed seeing his act. but Yuri block his way and glare at him to give a sign that he wanted him to shut up.

 

“well, I’ll do that. are you satisfied?” yuri said irritated. But there’s no other way than to deal with her.

 

“good then.. oh, one again! Just please ask him to keep quiet and stop calling me ‘grandchild of betrayer’. It’s irritating and noisy!”

she pointed at Taeyeon again, but he can’t do anything and just mouthed ‘you! wait for my revenge! You’ll die, grandchild of betrayer!’ at her. Jessica just sighed and ignore him.

 

“hmm.. okay, I can handle him.” Yuri said to deal with her requirements. Jessica smirk and laughs in victory to mock Taeyeon.

 

 

~the next day at school~

 

“Jessie!!!” an eye-smile girl jumped to her and make her shocked.

 

“Tiffany, Stop it! You make me got a heart attack! Hishhh, jjinja!” Jessica said angrily.

 

“oops.. sorry, I didn’t mean to. And why in this early morning you’re still on your daydreaming?” she raised her eyebrows.

 

“hmm.. it seems I’ve got a nightmare last night. Arrgh! Whatever.” She said frustastedly.

 

“hahaha.. what’s wrong with you? well, but I’ve got a good news for you. I bet you’ll forget about your nightmare after you hear this one.” She smirk and giggles.

 

“well,well, lets see.. what have you got?”

 

“Nickhun oppa wants you to join us to have a date this noon. His friend wants to meet you. I bet he crush on you.”

 

“huh? Oh no.. I won’t a matchmaking, like I am a miserable loner girl in this world.” She pouted.

 

“hissh, you reject Taecyeon oppa? He’s the one and only son of Ok’s Company owner! Jessie, please open your eyes.. He’s a god damn perfect! Oh my…” tiffany said to convience her.

 

“I’m not that kind of girl. I know he’s perfect but I won’t force myself to get closer with guys. I want the fate that brings me to someone on the romantic ways.” Jessica said while her eyes sparkling.

 

“eww! Like a Cinderella or snow white story,huh? You are like an old woman and boring, Jessie.” She said mocking

 

“hisshh. That’s what called a tru-woman’s whises.kekeke.” Jessica just giggling.

 

“whatsoever.. but please this time, I’m begging you to accept his invitation. It’s Nickhun oppa’s request. Come on.. help me for this time so I can get closer to oppa, please! You know I’ve crush on him for a long times.” She begging while showing her agyeo cutely.

 

“hmmm.. okay, it’s just a date btw. But I won’t be there matchmaking, just a lunch and no more than that.” sica warned her.

 

“yeeey! You are my bestfriend ever, Jessie! Okay, I’ll not to force you.” Tiffany feel glad hearing her bestfriend’s acception. They she cling her hand to Jessica’s then walk side by side to their class

 

 

~at the Jessica’s house~

Yuri is laying on the couch and bustling himself with the show on TV while Taeyeon do his works to clean the house as Jessica’s command since he can’t let him do these works cause he is a prince. Once Yuri feels bored with the show then turning his head to Taeyeon.

 

“taeyeon, have you finished?” Yuri ask him

 

“a little bit more, your-highness.”

 

“hmm.. let’s visit Jessica at her school! I want to see her school since I’m bored in this house.”

 

“but your-highness, she said that we can’t go out from this out without her permission.” Taeyeon said innocently.

 

“ohooo! Now you dare to deny my command, huh? I don’t why you often saying ‘but’ rather then ‘yes’ recently? Is it just because we are not in the kingdom, right?” Yuri said cynicly.

 

“n-no your-highness. I won’t dare to deny your command.” Taeyeon said nervous and look down his face.

 

“good. Then let’s go!” Yuri smirk in victory. Soon they go out from the house to Jessica’s place.

 

 

~after school~

Yuri and Taeyeon arrived at the gate of the school. Yuri jumped up his body to searching for jessica presence behind the fences. But his height is too short since he has back to his kid-body. But Taeyeon noticed it then give him a piggy back so he can reach the fences.

 

“woaahh.. t-thankyou.” Yuri said shockedly.

 

“it’s my pleasure, your-highness.” Taeyeon said awkwardly

 

“are you sure that this is her school?”

 

“yes your-highness. I found the addres from a papper in her room. And I’ve asked so many people on the street to show me the way to this addres.”

 

“ohooo! You are so smart. I’ve never wrong to choose you as my guard.haha..” yuri praised him and make Taeyeon blushing.

When they’re searching for Jessica trough the fences, some guys noticed seeing them oddly. One of the guy say something to his friend.

 

“look, hae! There are a couple dad& his son sneaking up in front of the fence. Hahhaa it’s so funny!” he said mocking to them.

 

“huh? Where? Ohh, hahaha.. you’re right. Let’s tease them.” Then they approached Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

 

“hey you two, what are you doing?” a guy shouted and make Yuri and Taeyeon turn their pace to him. but they ignore him then back to their last activity.

 

“woaahh, you two ignore me? are you deaf? Hey, I talk to you a little kid and a baby-faces man!hahaha.. look guys, they are so adorable. A perfect couple!” a guy mocking him.

 

“how dare you to laughing at your-highness!” Taeyeon said madly while put Yuri down.

 

“mwo? Your-highness?bwahahhaha… he called his little brother ‘your-highness’!hahaha.. that’s so funny.” His words make Taeyeon more boiled. But Yuri try to calm him down.

 

“what do you want? We don’t bother your bussines, so please don’t bother ours.” Yul said coldly make the guy irritated. But the other guy try calm his friend down.

 

“that’s okay, Taec. He’s just a little kid. *he smile* hey, kid. What are you doing here with your brother? Since you are so cute, won’t you play with us? Hyung will give you an ice cream, and I bet you’ll like it.” He said smilely and punch Yuri’s cheeks make him irritated.

 

“how dare you touch him! get out of him!” Taeyeon push away that guy from Yuri.

 

“you, bastard! how dare you hit my friend? You want to die?” another guys angry seeing he push away his friend.

 

“just let them, Hae, Taec. Let me handle it.  Hey kid, i have ice creams. You want some?” he showing his ice cream on his hand. It makes Yul gluped his jaw. It seems like delicious and there’s no wrong to taste it a little bite.

 

“yes I want.” He nodded and that guy give him an ice cream. But Yuri just staring at the cup and wondering how to eat this.

 

But what is this? how can I eat this?” Yuri asked innocently. The guys laughing so hard hearing Yuri’s question.

 

“hahaha.. you are so cute, kid. I like you. just it like this.” He show him the way to eat an ice cream. Taeyeon just give ‘O’ shape on his mouth while seeing that guy’s demonstration.

 

“eww! How can I eat like that? I feel like a dog, disgusting!” Yuri shakes his head.

 

“no no.. that’s the way to eat this. Just try it, I bet you’ll like it.” He practice again.  Then Yuri start to follow his instruction.

 

“hmmmm.. it’s delicious! Woaahhh!” Yuri said happily. Since he never eat this kind of foods.

 

“hahaha.. you’re funny, kid. But sometime you are so !” the another guy laughing him.

 

When they having fun with that guys, two girl approach them. One of the girl is familiar for Yuri.

 

“khun oppa!” an eye-smile girl called the guy’s name and waved at him. while the other girl follow her behind.

 

“oh, Tiffany? What are you doing here? Is your class has finished?” the guy answer her calling.

 

“ne oppa. Hmm how about our date after school? Can we make it now?”

 

“well, let’s go then. Oh, Taec. Here is Jessica, Tiffany’s bestfriend.” He said while introducing his friend to Jessica.

 

“hy Jessica-shi..” the other guy greets the another girl

 

“hy Taecyeon oppa.” She said with a little smile to respect him. the other guy feel irritated with this scene. Donghae, since he has a crush on Jessica for a long but he have no chances to get closer to her. But when he knows that his friend Taecyeon feel the same way, he can’t do anything.

 

“Sica??” suddenly a little kid voices calling her name.

 

“woaaahh.. Yuri?! What are you doing here? Y-you too? How can you get here?” she pointed her index fingr at Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

“so you know them, Jessica-shi?” nickhun ask her curiously. Tiffany raised her eyebrow to her.

 

“o-oh, they’re my cousins.hehe they live with me since their holiday.” She smiling fake

 

“wow, that’s good then. I like your little cousin. He’s so damn cute!hahaha..” he said while Jessica just give her fake smile.

 

“so oppa, let’s go to our date then. You two, just go back home and wait me at there. Don’t get any troubles for me. see yaa.” Jessica drag them away.

 

“see you, little kid. Be a nice kid at home.hehehe.” Nickhun said to Yuri sweetly while patting his hair and makes Yuri irritated. Jessica leave them with that guys.

 

“let’s back home, your-highness.”

 

“hisshh, jjinja! I’m here to pick her up, but she just go with them!” Yuri said angrily.

 

“she’s an evil woman cause she’s grandchild of betrayer! She deserve to get punished!” Taeyeon said

 

“from now on, I’ll let you to call her that way.” Yuri  said while pouted.

 

When they’re about to walk away, Yuri saw Jessica is dragged by a guy entering a weird thing and it brings her away. seems like he wants to kidnap her. It makes Yuri worried and chase them. (Yuri doesn’t know that ‘weird thing’ is a car, so he thought that it’s like a monster or wicked magic)

 

“hey!! What are you going to do with her? Sica!! I’ll help you!” Yuri shouted while running to chase them and Taeyeon follow him behind. But that ‘weird thing’ just keep going away. Then Yuri saw a stone on the road. He grabs it and throw it upon that ‘weird thing’.

*prank!!* he hit the windows. Then it makes the car stops.

 

“yes! I got it!” Yuri approach that car and try to save Jessica.

But suddenly Jessica came out from the car with angry-face and face him. She got horns on her head and a tail on her . her face is red and seems like ready to explode.

 

“KWON YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried so loud and insert her dolphin-scream.

 

 

 

~to be continue~