chapter 15

The Prince in my life

“everybody have get ready on their own potitions, your-highness.” Taeyeon said to Yuri while helping him to fix his stuff to climb the wall.

 

 

 

“that’s good then. Now, get ready on your potition.” Yuri is ready on his potition to climb on. But suddenly Taeyeon stop him and staring at him sadly.

 

 

 

“just be safe, your-highness.” His eyes almost tearing

 

 

 

“everything’s gonna be fine. I believe we can beat him. don’t worry hyung.” Yuri’s sudden words make him surprised.

 

 

 

“y-your h-highness?” his eyes widened and he stammered

 

 

 

“it’s been so long that I want to call you that way. you are my brother after all, Taeyeon hyung. See you at the gate.” Yuri said with smile on his face then starts to climb. Taeyeon still staring at him and almost shed a tears but soon he get ready on his potition.

 

 

 

Yuri climb the wall then he finnaly reach the window of the room where his parents are locked up. Then he pull the knop with handspike. He enter the room sneakily and slink to the two people who are laying on the couch. His eyes tearing when he see that the two people are his parents.

 

 

 

“omoeni, aboji.. “ he mumbles his parent’s name while almost sobbing. His mother hearing his voice then open her eyes seeking where the voice is come from. When she can see his face clearly, her eyes widened and shed a tears.

 

 

 

“oh my dear son!” she jump to him and hug her son thighly. Yuri can’t say anything and just buried his face on his mother’s arms while sobbing since he just feels happy that after for a long time be separated finnaly he found his parents safely.

 

 

 

“aigo.. my son, you’re safe. thanks god.. Oh my dear son..aigo..” she just can hug him thigher while crying so hard. Hearing a voices from them, Yuri’s father awake from his sleep. He surprised seeing the scene in front of him but soon he smile with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Taeyeon’s place~

Taeyeon sneak up from the balcony trhough the fences then jump to hall inside the castle. He’s so skillful and full of awareness in every steps he moves. Then he stops in front of the OK’s troops while waving his sword.

 

 

 

“ready to face your death!?” he shouted then make the troops surprised then be ready on their defence potition with their swords.

 

 

 

*prank* *prank* *prank* the sounds of the swords’s slapping. Taeyeon fight with them, 1 vs 15 is not hard for him.

 

 

 

*prank* *prank* *prank*

 

 

 

*prank* *prank* *prank* one by one he beat them. but soon the other Ok’s troops coming from the right side then invaded him as he has expected. Then Taeyeon run to lure and drag them to the gate.

 

 

 

 

~back to Yuri~

 

“we’ve gotta go from here, omoeni aboji.. Taeyeon and our troops are waiting for us at the gate.” Yuri said while holding his mother hand

 

 

 

“but it’s too dangerous, my son. You don’t know how strong he is.” his father said while standing in front of the window and staring at the sky.

 

 

 

“your father is right. We can’t let you in dangerous, my dear. Just leave us here and back to safe your life. Go as far as possible.” His mother said.

 

 

 

“NO! I can’t! we have a plan to beat him. I won’t go without you. no I can’t!” he shouted angrily after hearing his parents statement.

 

 

 

“but son, he can’t be defeated easily since he has the crystal. That crystal gave him a great power that even can destroying this whole world.”

 

 

 

“I don’t care! I believe with all of my power and our troops, we can beat him. please, aboji omeoni.. go with us.” He begging to them

 

 

 

“don’t you know? I’ve something to say to you two.. I already found my princess, and she’s pregnant now. She carrying my child, your grandchild.. don’t you want to see her? Please..”

 

 

 

“pregnant? Your child?” his father sursprised.

 

 

 

“oh my.. we’re gonna have a grandchild? Honey, you hear that? we’re gonna be grandparents soon!” his mother said happily then cling her hands to her husband.

 

 

 

“yes, and I love her so much. I want her to be the future Queen, so please just bless us and stay alive with us.” He almost cried.

 

 

“honey, we have to survive to stay alive. I want to see her and our future grandchild!” she join him to beg to her husband.

 

 

 

“okay, we can face him together. I’ll fight with you, son. Till the end of my life, I’ll survive with our family!” hearing his father’s words, Yuri smile then hug his parents immadietly. Now they’re reconvened.

 

 

 

~at the gate~

Taeyeon can managed the Ok’s troops with his forces’s support. Now he just waiting for Yuri and his parents to come before the other Ok’s troops coming. But Yuri hasn’t come yet. He’s a little bit worried. Then after for a while, he arrived with the King and The Queen behind.

 

 

 

“finnaly, your-highness. I’m glad that you’re safe.” Yuri just smile to him. when he realized that the King and the Queen are in front of him, he bow at them immadietly.

 

 

 

“It’s an honor for me to see you, your-majesty. I and my father are deserved to get punishment since we can’t protect your-majesty and the Queen.” He bows at them with a guilty face.

 

 

 

“it’s not the time to say that, Taeyeon. you and your father are our savior, you are my family too.” The King said to him and make him affected and got nothing to say.

 

 

 

“hish, your habbit is back at the wrong time, Taeyeon! it’s not the right time to this. We’ve gotta go from here before they catch us!” Yuri interrupted them

 

 

 

“yes, your-highness!” Taeyeon said while wipe his tears. The Queen just can smile at her son and Taeyeon closeness.

 

 

 

Soon they try to escape from the castle. They got ready to ride the horses. The King and The Queen are in the carriage while Taeyeon and Yuri on their horses. Soon the Ok’s troops are coming to catch them, then they run off from the troops. When they’re about escaping, Yuri’s horse is hitted by arrows then he fell with the horse.

 

 

 

“your-highness!!” Taeyeon shouted and stops his horse to wait him then approach him and help him while the Ok’s troops are pursuing them and getting closer. He try to reach his hands but the horse suppress his legs. He can’t get up from his spot.

 

 

 

“just go, Taeyeon! they will catch us if you stops. I’m okay, go before they come closer!” Yuri command him to leave. But taeyeon ignore then try to reach his hand.

 

 

 

“Please save my parents, I won’t let them die! Take them go away from here!” Yuri shouted again while the troops getting closer.

 

 

 

“no, your-highness! I can’t leave you here!” Taeyeon still stubborn.

 

 

 

 

“I said go!! Or you want to let them be caught?!” Taeyeon just staring blankly. He confused, feels useless and frustrating

 

 

 

“I said go!! Now!!” Yuri shouted again. with a heavy heart, he leave him since he has no choise. He shed a tears while leaving him behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at Jessica and Tiffany’s place~

 

Jessica and Tiffany are preparing some foods for dinner. Jessica puts some bowls and plate on the table while Tiffany helping the maid cleaning the spoon and puts some fruits.

 

 

 

“Jessie, you need to eat some fruits since you’re pregnant. It’s good for the baby..” Tiffany offering some fruits to her.

 

 

 

“hmm.. I feel worried about them. can they managed to back home safely? What if they caught them? I’m afraid, Tiff. I can’t live without Yuri beside me.” she said almost sobbing.

 

 

 

 

“shhhh.. just trust them and believe that they will back home safely. They’ll back home.. don’t worried too much, it’s not good for your baby.” Tiffany hug her bestfriend to calm her down.

 

 

 

 

*brak!* the sound of the door slamming make them surprised.

 

 

 

 

“they’re back, miss!” a maid inform to them. they immadietly come out to check their lovers coming.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon!!” Tiffany hugs him after seeing her lover get down from his horse and didn’t notice that his eyes full of tears.

 

 

 

Soon after he’s coming, the King and the Queen come out from the carriage. Jessica notice them and she recognize that they are Yuri’s parents. then she approach them and bows at them politely. Yuri’s parents just smile at him to show that they’re happy to see her, finnaly.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, where’s my son?” the Queen asking about her son since she didn’t see him around. Taeyeon can’t say anything and just frozen, he doesn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

“yeah, where’s him? why he’s not coming with you? answer me, Taeyeon!!” Jessica starts to panic when she can’t found her lovers around.

 

 

 

“y-your h-highness.. he..” he stammered

 

 

“I’m sorry, I deserved to die, I should’ve can safe him, I shouldn’t left him at there!!!” he cried so hard and kneeling down with teary eyes. Tiffany feels pity to her lovers and joining him to get down on her knees while hugging him. The Queen and The King shocked. The Queen cried on her husband’s arms while the King just patting her arms to calm her down. Jessica just frozen on her spot. She walk limped while trying to searching for her lover, but she find nothing.

 

 

 

“s-seobang..” she’s calling his name and stare blanky.

 

 

 

 

“YURRIIIIII…….!!!!!!” She scream out then..

 

 

 

 

 

*bug!* she fainted fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

“Jessie..!!”

“Jessica!!” Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted simultaneously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~