chapter 10

The Prince in my life

Hey hey ^^ this is my last update since I’ve a workshop this week. So see you next week. But I’ll try to steal a times to write and update the chapter. See yaa! :p

 

~at the Kwon Kingdom era~

The King Kwon Hyuk Jung, Yuri’s father have build a new kingdom with a helping hands from Lee’s Kingdom and his loyal servant Kim Shindong, Taeyeon’s father. They setting up a new army to against the Ok’s forces.

 

“I hope that Yuri can broke the spell and back here to join us and attack Ok’s army.” The King said to Taeyeon’s father sadly.

 

 

 

“I believe that the prince can managed it and soon he’ll back here with us, Your-majesty.” Shindong said politely and try to endure his sadness.

 

 

 

*pop!*

 

 

 

“he has broke the spell, Kwon. Your son is really smart.” Suddenly someone appears around them. and it makes Shindong reacted then soon he defends the king. He’s ready with his sword.

 

 

“You! betrayer Jung! What do you want? Don’t you dare to get closer to Your-majesty! Cause I’ll not let you to do that!” Shindong shouted to him and pointed his sword towards her.

 

 

*sigh* Kim, you’re never changed. I just want to tell you that your son  has broke the spell. The Ok’s stole the blue crystal from us, so they can destroying this whole world with that. I’m so sorry that I have do that to your son, but I have no choise. Only your son and my grandchild of my ancestry can defeat the Ok’s. the blue crystal is the power of Jung’s clan since we are the wizards. If someone can get that crystal, he would be the strongest man on the world. I’m afraid that the Ok’s will use that crystal to destroy this world and kill us.”

 

 

“so that’s your plan? But why my son? How can he defeat the Ok’s?” the King asked.

 

 

“your Son is destinied for my grandchild. My grindchild is the only one who has the power to against the blue crystal’s power. And your son is the one who can bring her get over here. So that’s why I crused him and sent him away. Since I have to pretend to kill him in front of the Ok’s, I decided to cruse him. that’s the way to help him to find my grandchild.”

 

 

“so my father has known? And he was involving in this? *sigh* you fooled me! I feel useless since I’ve known nothing!” he said sadly but Shindong was right there to endure him.

 

 

“it’s for the future of this world. Like what I said, we have no other choise.”

 

 

“then where was you sent him away? And where’s your grandchild?”

 

 

“they’re in the future. In the different era..”

 

 

“what do you mean? I can’t get the point, just tell me more! What do you mean exactly? Future? How can this be?”

 

 

“just wait till your son is coming back. I’ll tell you everything.”

 

 

“when it would be happened?”

 

 

“soon. He will find the place where us belong..”

 

 

 

 

 

~in the present time~

 

“call me selfish, but I’ll not let you go.. be my princess, Sica. really I’m in love so deep with you..” his voice is more lower than before. He hug her thight while sobbing. He didn’t mind it since he can’t reach her height and can’t touch her face but he still can hold her legs while kneeling down. He’s begging to her. He lower his pride to a woman in front of him that he loves so much. Then suddenly..

 

 

*pop!*

 

 

Yuri and Jessica disappear from their place..

 

 

 

While with Taeyeon….

 

Taeyeon is waking up from his sleep. Now he feels better than before. When he’s about getting up from the coach, Tiffany is standing in front of him while smiling widely. It makes him shocks.

 

 

“how’s your feeling Tae-tae? Are you feel better?” she said while smile to him.

 

 

“i-I’m okay. T-thankyou for carring me.” he nervous seeing her eye-smile make him stammered and nerveous.

 

 

“it’s good then.” She smile again and makes him gluped his jaw since he can’t resist her warmness. But soon he realized that he has to back to his your-highness.

 

 

“w-well, Tiffany-shi. I have to back home since your-,”

 

 

Suddenly she hug him thight and cut his word with her sudden acts. Taeyeon embarrassed and his heart keeps beating while she hug him that way.

 

 

“w-wait, Tiffany-shi. W-what are you doing?” he stammered while trying to push her away but Tiffany hold him more thightly.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah,, I love you.” she said while burying her face on his chest.

 

 

 

“w-what??!” he shocked then suddenly..

 

 

 

 

*pop!*

 

 

They disappeared from their place together…

 

 

 

 

~at somewhere~

 

Yuri and Jessica still hugging each other. Their eyes widened since they don’t understand what happened with them and shocked. They just blinked confusedly at their spot. Then Jessica feels something’s growing and poke her stomach. When she realized….

 

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! KWON YURI, YOUR ‘THING’ IS POKING ME! EWW, IT’S DISGUSTING! HOW CAN YOU TURNING ON WHILE WE ARE IN THIS DAMN SITUATION!” she cried so hard then push him away.

 

 

 

“h-huh? euhehehe.. sorry, princess I can’t handle it since my sudden changed and feel your warmth press against me.” he smirk dorkily while covering his manhood since he’s .

 

 

“stop that dorky smile! Put something on your body! I feel uncomfortable seeing you like that!” she ordered while covering her eyes with her hands.

 

 

 

“eh? Where are we now? How can I find some clothes to wear? I don’t even know where we are.” He looks around and sensing this place since they don’t know where they are.

 

 

 

“don’t ask me back! I don’t know why can I get over here?! Aishh, jinjjja! It’s my bad luck to meet you! now, you drag me to this place! I want to go home!” she shouted again (woah Sica -__- can you just chil out?! It makes me feel dizzy hearing your shouts.kekeke)

 

 

 

“wait, *sniff* this place seems familiar to me.*sniff*” he sniffs around the place to sense where they are belong. She just smirk seeing his dorky acts.

 

 

 

“woahhhh! I don’t know if it’s a dream or not, but I’m back home!!!!” he jumped happily when he realized that that they are in Kingdom era.

 

 

 

“yah! Yah! Cover your ‘thing’! jinjja, you are disgusting!” she blushed while covering her eyes.

 

 

 

“oopps.. sorry. Euehehe.. that’s okay, princess. since you have seen mine before, why you have to shy?” he try to . But then..

 

 

 

*plak!*

 

She slaps his face harshly. Aww!

 

 

 

~while in other place~

 

The same situation is happening to Taeyeon and Tiffany. But since Taeyeon is wiser than Yuri, he can handle the situation. He realized what just happened and soon he try to find the way to back home.

 

 

“taeyeon-ah, where are we going?” Tiffany asking him while follow his steps behind.

 

 

“like what I’ve said to you. we have to find your-highness then back to the kingdom.”

 

 

“huh? well.. okay, but I’m so tired. My feets is hurts, I’m not sure if I can walk properly anymore.” Her spoiled acts is released.

 

 

“just stay right here and rest your feets. I’ll try to find something for us to eat.” He said then she just nod.

 

 

When Taeyeon is on his way to seek something to eat, he saw two people in the middle of the jungle are sitting on the brunchs. They seems so familiar to him. when he approach them, he shocks seeing the man who is while the woman just lean her head on his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Y-your-highness??” he called.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~