chapter 16

The Prince in my life

Jessica was laying on the bed while Tiffany sats next to her worriedly patting her bestfriend hands. She was sobbing and looks messy since she has stay awake next to her bestfriend in ours. Taeyeon feels guilty seeing his lover sad and worrying her bestfriend almost along the day.

 

 

 

“Tiffany, just get rest. You haven’t sleep yet since last night.” Taeyeon approach her and asked his lover to get rest.

 

 

 

“no, Tae! I want to ensure that she’ll be allright.” She rejected her lover’s command.

 

 

 

“trust me, she will be allright. I don’t want you to get sick since you’re not sleep and eat well. How can you take care of her if you were sick? Just listen to me this time, I’m worry about you.” his voice is deeper and softly.

 

 

 

“she’s pregnant and weak. How can I leave her in this condition?” she almost sobbing

 

 

 

“I’ll take over to stay at here. You get rest then I’ll switch you. if you love me, then obey me!” his tone raised a liitle bit loud since she’s so stubborn. She can’t hold her tears then it makes Taeyeon feels more guilty then hug her thigh.

 

 

 

“it should be a nice story, it should be a happy ending. How can it being a such sad drama? You are the reason why I stay. Don’t you know? I feel so useless, I’m a dump!! If I didn’t leave Your-highness that time, maybe it’s-,”

 

 

 

“STOP!!  I know what you feel, I know! Please stop blaming yourself! It hurts seeing you like this! Okey, I’ll obey all your command, so just stop blaming and feels like it’s all your mistakes!” she hug him thigh and cried so hard.

 

 

 

“just stay with me, I need you to make me strong. I promise that I’ll end all this.” He pats her hair while she burried her face on his chests.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~at the Ok’s castle~

 

A guard brought a bucket of water to the room where Yuri’s locked up and flush him with the water to wake him up. They handcuffed Yuri and tortured him like a prisoner of crime. His face full of bruises, there’s a blood cames from the edge of his lips. He wanted to fight but he can’t since his legs got injured by his horse. He’s weak and helpless, but he never gives up. Then someone came in and approach him.

 

 

 

“how’s your day, Prince Kwon Yuri? Isn’t good to stay at here? Did my guards treat you well? Hahaha…” Taecyeon mocking him.

 

 

 

“*sigh*, thanks for the treatment.” Yuri just sighed and answer his mocking calmly.

 

 

 

“look at your face! Now, your charming face has ruined! Hahaha.. I’m so excited to show it to your princess! let see how she will react when see you like this! Hahaha…”

 

 

 

“don’t you dare to touch her!! Or I’ll kill you!” Yuri shouted angrily. He’s boiled hearing Taecyeon mention his princess’s name.

 

 

 

“kill me? just try me then! You can’t even get up, Kwon! It’s not you, but me! I’ll bring her your corpse then I’ll take her away! She’ll be mine! Hahahaha…”

 

 

 

“you dumb! I’ll never give up! Lets see who will be the winner! Arrggghhhh…!” they tortured him with a rope, he groaned in pain.

 

 

 

“go on to tortured him! let him die slowly! Hahahhaha…” Taecyeon laughing hard evily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~back to Taeyeon’s~

 

Taeyeon awake from his sleep. He sneak up and trying not to wake his lover who was laying on his arms up. He put his clothes on then bring his weapon. Before he went out of the room, he turned back to a woman who was sleeping silently, then he pat her face softly and whispering

 

 

 

“I’ll bring Your-highness back safely, then you will stop worrying your bestfriend. I love you, Tiffany.” He kissed her forehead then went to the stable stealthy. But when he reached the stable, someone stoped his way.

 

 

 

“J-jessica-sshi?”

 

 

 

“let me go with you, Taeyeon!” she said boldly

 

 

 

“I’ll put you in dangerous if I let you go with me. No, I wouldn’t. sorry, princess.” for the first time, he finnaly admit her as a princess since she is Yuri’s soon-to-be-wife.

 

 

 

“I’m the only one who can beat him and against the Crystal stone. And now you admit me as a princess. then obey me!” she said stubbornly. (you know how Jessica’s stubbornness is.kekeke)

 

 

 

“I know that you are from clan Jung. but as a command from Your-Highness to keep you safe, and you’re pregnant. once again with a fully honour, I can’t.”

 

 

 

“okay, so you want see me die in front of you now?” she put a knife on her wrist. Taeyeon’s eyes widened seeing her acted.

 

 

 

“NO! don’t do that! o-okay, I’ll let you in. but please, give me that knife first.”

 

 

 

“you promise?”

 

 

 

“you can keep my words, princess.” she smile then give the knife to him.

 

 

 

“you are so easy, Taeyeon. I’ll not let myself die since I’m carrying this precious one in my womb, and I won’t die before give a birth then let him/her to see his/her father.” She whisper to him while giggling as she ride the horse. He just smile then help her to hold on the rope and ride on Gingger.

 

 

 

“*herrr* go Gingger!” he command his horse, Gingger then ride away. (kekeke.. yes his horse’s name is Gingger then Yuri’s is Hani.hihihihi)

 

 

 

A while after they leaving the house, Tiffany awake from her sleep. But when she tried to reach someone who was sleeping next to her last night, she found nothing. She open her eyes then searching for Taeyeon. then she went to Jessica’s room to check her condition. When she open the door, there’s no one. Then she started to panic.

 

 

 

“oh my gosh! Jessie?! Where are you? oh damn! Taeyeon?” she shouted calling her bestfriend’s and her lover’s names. She looking for around the house with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“where the hell are you two going?! TAEYEON! JESSICA!!!!!” she cried so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for a short update ^^. i'm so bussy with my exams kekeke... see you next chapters...