chapter 14

The Prince in my life

hallo this is a boring chapter ^^ but i should make a plot. so here it is...

 

 

The King and The King were hostaged by Taecyeon since he has the Crystal power so he can’t be defeated easily. Kim Shindong, Taeyeon’s father was got injured by the Ok’s army and he gots nothing to do. he was be thrilled in the jail and being tortured by the guards of the Ok’s. Taecyeon locked up Yuri’s parents in the castle to wheedle Yuri to come.

 

 

“everything’s ready, master.” The commander of the Ok’s wisphering something to his master.

 

 

 

“good. Now inform to all people in this kingdom that their King has been couped. He will come out  from his hiding place after heard that his parents are in dangereous.Hahaha… Kwon, I am the winner now!!” he laughing evily.

 

 

 

 

 

~at Yuri’s place~

 

“I can’t wait any longer, I have to go to save them!” Yuri said and gets up from his spot. But Taeyeon stop him.

 

 

 

“calm down, your-highness. We need a strategy to beat him.” Taeyeon said to hold his anger. Yuri’s eyes full of anger, ambition to kill, and at the same tame there are fears and worries.

 

 

 

“Seobang, Taeyeon is right. We need a plan since it’s not easy to beat him.” Jessica hold his hands thigh.

 

 

 

“I just can’t do nothing or stay right here and just wait. I feel useless! My parents are in dangerous for a good shakes!!” he shouted makes his lover a little bit afraid.

 

 

 

“just hold your anger, Yul! I know what you feel but please think calmly! I don’t wanna lose you!!” she hug him and buried her head on her chests while sobbing.

 

 

 

“arggghhhh!! I am useless!!!!!!!!” he’s screaming out his frustration and keeps slapping his head. And Jessica just hold him thigher.

 

 

 

“STOP seobang, please! You just hurt yourself! seeing you like this is hurts me and my baby too!!” she cried while hug him

 

 

 

“my baby.. my child.. is it possible to tell them that they’re gonna have a grandchild? Will we have the chance? t! I’m a dump!” his tears running down from his eyes slowly.

 

 

 

“I want my braveheart Yuri back. Yuri who is always strong. He is arrogant and annoyed, but at least he  had confidence and never give up. I want the father of my baby is him!”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Sica. I’m sorry..” he staring at her face while touching her cheecks then leans his forehead to hers.

 

 

 

“I love you, Yul. I’ll be by your side no matter what it is, please be strong.. me and our baby need you to be strong.” Her cheecks fill up with her tears

 

 

 

“I love you too, Sica. I’ll be strong for you and our baby. Thankyou for always stand by me.” he kissed her lips softly. Their lips is wet because of the tears that fill up their eyes.

 

 

 

“your-highness…” Taeyeon just mumbles sadly seeing the scene in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

~at the castle~

The King and The Queen were locked up in a room. They didn’t get injured since they do nothing to them. but it made the King frustration and worried about his Queen’s condition. He lead her to rest on the coach and covering her with blanket. Then hesuddenly someone unlocked the door and entering the room. When he saw that one who is coming, he was mad and boiled.

 

 

“what do you want Ok’s? you have destroyed my empire, now what do you want more?!” the King shouted at Taecyeon who is standing in front of him.

 

 

 

“tck. Calm your self, old man! I just want to ensure that my baits are ready to make him come out from his hiding place so I will able to kill him easily! Hahaha…” he laughing evily

 

 

 

“he will not got tricked by you! he will beat you and make you like a dump!!”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. let’s see, I’ll kill him and cut his head right in front of your eyes!” he said then leave the room.

 

 

 

 

~at Seol present time~

 

Donghae and Nickhun are having their lunch at the canteen. Since Taecyeon is missing mysteriously, then Jessica and Tiffany never show up at the school, they’re curious about them at the firstly. but soon they have their normal life and doing the daily activities like usual.

 

 

 

“what are you doing at this weekend? I’m kindda missing to dance with the hot girls at the club. How about going tonight?” Nickhun asking his friend

 

 

 

“I’ve told you I don’t like to go to the club. I’m not interest.” Donghae reject his invitation.

 

 

 

“tck. Nerd! So boring..”

 

 

 

* Neolbomyeon neomuna ddo dashibwado neomuna
Chadicha momi ddeollyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Jjilgyeodo neomu jjilgyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Geuraedo neol saranghae~*

Donghae’s phone is ringing. The ringtone made Nickhun chukled.

 

 

 

 

“bwahahaha.. jjinja! You really love that ice princess, right? What a weird ringtone!hahaha..” he said mocking and laughing at his friend.

 

 

 

 

“shut up! I don’t need your opinion! *sigh*” Donghae feel irritatted with his friend then he grab his phone. There’re Jessica’s Dad is calling. He shocked and gluped his jaw then immadietly answer the call. Since Donghae, Tiffany and Jessica are classmate they often do the homework together. So no wonder that Jessica’s parents have known his number.

 

 

 

“yeoboseo.. ajusshi.”

 

 

 

“oh, donghae-sshi? Where are you now?”

 

 

 

“I’m at school. Can I help you, ajusshi?

 

 

 

 

“it’s about Jessica… she never called me since a couple weeks. I called her phone but there was no answer. I called Tiffany too, but it’s just the same. Can you tell her to call me back? I’m so worried, especially her mother.”

 

 

 

“u-uh, yes ajusshi. I’ll tell her that you’re calling.” He stammered and blank since he didn’t know where she is.

 

 

 

“thankyou, donghae-sshi. I trust you to oversee her and take care of her since I just know you and Tiffany.”

 

 

 

 

"y-yes ajusshi, it''s my pleasure."

 

he hang up the phone. then he frozen on his spot.

 

 

 

 

“who’s that? why your face look pale?” Nickhun asked him

 

 

 

“Jessica’s dad. He asked me to take care of his daughter.” Donghae said while staring at his cell phone seriously.

 

 

 

“btw, Jessica and Tiffany were gone at the same time with Taecyeon’s gone. I sense something’s weird of them.”

 

 

 

“me too. We have to find out about them. especially with that little-kid and his servant. They are suspicious.”

 

 

 

 

“oh, the kid that known as Jessica’s cousin? Hmm.. I’m kindda feel strange too with the man with baby-face. Well, since I’m still interest to make Tiffany be mine, let’s try to find out!”

 

 

 

“yeah.. now we can start from Taecyeon’s house. I ever been to his house, maybe we can find out some hints.”

 

 

 

 

“lets go!” then they go to their destination to find out the mistery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~back to Yuri’s place~

 

“we have to sneak up to the castle then carried off the King and the Queen stealthy. Your-highness will climb the wall to the room where they locked up The King and The King, while I divert attention of the guards. We can’t attack them directly since they had a lot of troops.” Taeyeon explain his plan to Yuri while drawing a map. Then Yuri nodded to show that he understand.

 

 

 

“well, we need some troops to back up outside the castle. Since we need to consider the worst possibility.” Yuri adding

 

 

 

“yes, your-highness. I’ve prepared some people to help our mission.” Taeyeon nodded

 

 

 

“I will save your father, don’t you worry.” Yuri said seriously

 

 

 

“The King and The Queen are our priority. No need to worry about that. since we are obliged to protect The Royal Family, my father doesn’t mind it.” Taeyeon said toughly, but Yuri can see the pain in his eyes.

 

 

 

“you and your family are not our guards but our family, my family. I will save your father too as much as possible!” Yuri raised his tone to show him that he is serious with his words.

 

 

 

“thankyou so much your-highness. We don’t deserve to accept so much kindness from you.” Taeyeon almost shed his tears since he affected by his words.

 

 

 

 

“haish, jjinja! It’s not the right time to this. Now we have to focus on the plan. Then how’s the formation? Can you design the format attack?”

 

 

 

 

“yes, your-highness. First, we can put a row of the troops in front of the gates. Then ……………….” Taeyeon explain the plan to him while the girls watching them in serious way.

 

 

 

 

“they are really cool when they’re in serious way. Woaahh.. my Tae-tae, I’m so proud of you!” Tiffany shouted and make the boys laughing.

 

 

 

“shut up, Tiff! You are disturbing them! we need to support them, not bother their efforts to against the enemy, pabbo!” Jessica knocked her head

 

 

 

 

“hissh, I’m just cheering up my boyfriend. I’m better than you anyway! look, you are so rude to Yuri. Can you be more softly to your soon-to-be-husband? You are pregnant with his child, but you still treat him badly.” Tiffany mocking. But it made her realized her mistake to Yuri.

 

 

 

“am I that too harsh to him?”

 

 

 

 

“yes! You are so brutal!”

Tiffany mocking again. Jessica feel guilty since she just realized that her acted is too much to Yuri. Then she approached her lover and hug him from back. It makes Yuri surprised then chuckled with her sudden acted. Tiffany smile seeing her bestfriend respond after hearing her words while Taeyeon feel awkward with the scene in front of him and soon he and Tiffany get away from the two love-birds to give them a space.

 

 

 

“what happened, my princess?” he said while holding her hands on his waist.

 

 

 

“am I that too rude to you, seobang?”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. is was not you if you’re not rude.” Yuri’s mocking her. She pouted then she punch his stomach harshly and make him groaned.

 

 

 

“aw! aw! See, you’re always torture me.” he pretend that he’s in pain

 

 

 

 

“is that hurt? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..” she feels guilty

 

 

 

“I’m kidding you, princess. I don’t mind at all. Your violence means you’re y.hehehe..” he smirk ertly.

 

 

 

“byunYul!!” she punch him again while blushing madly.

 

 

 

 

“hehehe.. but you like it, right?”

 

 

 

 

“yeah, my lovely prince byunYul!” she giggling

 

 

 

 

 

 

*silent for a while*

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hmm, Seobang..”

 

 

 

“yes, my princess?”

 

 

 

“I’m worried about you. it’s a dangerous mission. How if you get caught by him? I won’t you get injured, I don’t want to lose you. I can’t live without you..” her voice soften almost shed her tears.

 

 

 

“i’ll be safe, don’t you worry. I promise I’ll be back to you safely. Just be strong and take care of our baby. I know you can do it, right?”

 

 

 

“yes I will, seobang. Please be safe and back home soon.” She hug him thigh as he hold her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~the mission day~

 

Yuri and Taeyeon ride their horses, ready to the mission while the troops behind them. Jessica and Tiffany standing at the balcony while seeing their lovers departure. There are some worries in their hearts but they should believe in them and pray for their safety.

 

“EVERYBODY GET READY!” Yuri shouted

 

 

 

“YES, YOUR-HIGHNESS! Tha troops and Taeyeon answer steadily.

 

Yuri waved at Jessica and wink at her then mouthed ‘I love you’. Sica was blushing while answering him ‘I love you too, please be safe’ and waved him back. Taeyeon just smile at Tiffany then she smile to him while nodding to show him that she’s understand what the meaning of his smile. Then they’re gone…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~