chapter 4

The Prince in my life

 

Jessica approach him and pinch his ears roughly.

 

“oouuchh! Oww! Oww! Sica that’s hurt! how dare you do this to me! aw! Aw!” he groan in pain but she ignore it.

 

“I’ve told you to stay at home! Why you so stubborn! Now you drag me to this problem! say apologized to Nickhun oppa!” she said angrily and release her pinch then pointed at the guy who is crying his broken car. Tiffany just calm him down while Taecyeon and Donghae patting his shoulders.

 

“oh my car.. huwaaaaa.. my sweetie.. yah! What have you done to my car?! I treat you well, even I gave you ice cream. Why you so mean?huwaaa..” Nickhun cried while patting his beloved car. This scene made Tiffany loss her appetite to him. eww! Guy’s crying just because of a dump car? Chicken!

 

“this is not my fault, why I’ve to say sorry?”

 

“YOU!!!” she mad and pinch him madly.

 

“aw! Aw! Aw! Aw! Aaaw! That’s hurt! ouchhh! I just wanted to help you cause I thought that you were kidnapping! I’m worried about you since he drag you to that ‘weird thing’ so I keep running crazily to chase you! ouch my ears!”

he said while groaning in pain. His explanation make her melting for a while cause since he doesn’t know that ‘weird thind’ is just a car, not a monster. She release him.

 

“oh my… *sobs* why *sobs* I have to meet you *sobs*. Now what should I do? *sobs*” she said while sobbing and hide her face then holding her knees.

 

“w-woah.. s-sica, don’t cry! I’ll take a responbility, I’ll say sorry to him.” Yul for the first time in his life lower his prise in front of a woman.

 

Yuri then approach that guys manly and say sorry to him. it makes Jessica amazed with his act. She just blinked and stop crying. Tiffany just smile and feels impressed with that little kid rather than her oppa can only crying like a woman.

 

“I’m sorry, I thought that you want kidnapped her.”

Yuri said gently. Nickhun wanted to hit him but when he realized that there’s Tiffany, he pretend to be nice towards him.

 

“well, okay I’ll forgive you this time. but please be nice next time, little kid!” he hold his hand tight and made Yuri smirk seeing his act.

 

“get out of your-highness’s hand! You dumb!!” suddenly Taeyeon comes and push Nickhun away from Yuri.

 

“hey! You! how dare you!” Taecyeon is about going to hit Taeyeon’s face but Donghae stops him.

 

“calm yourself down. Remember, there’re Jessica and Tiffany watching us. Don’t let them thinking bad about us..” he wisphers and soon Taecyeon try to hold his temper. Taeyeon and Yuri noticed their act just smirk.

 

*sigh* I’ve said apologize, and it’s clear then.”

Yuri said coldly then walk away. When he passed Jessica, he just give her glance with guilty like his eyes wanted to say ‘sorry for dragging you to this trouble’ thenleave her.Jessica just frozen at her spot and blinked. Soon Taeyeon follow him behind. When he passed Jessica, he said something to her and wishpering.

 

“grandchild of betrayer, I keep my eyes on you! now you’re save, but don’t you dare to make your-highness do this again or I’ll kill you!”

he wishpering then pass her, but Jessica didn’t notice him cause her minds thinking about Yuri. Taeyeon feels someone stare at him. he glance coldly at Tiffany, the one who’s staring at him then leave her stunning.

 

“why his eyes can catch my heart and make my heart skip a beat?” Tiffany mumbles while Jessica can’t say anything.

 

“Tiffany-shi, Jessica-shi, I’ll drive you with my car. let’s go then.” Taecyeon call their name and lead them to his car. Tiffany and Jessica nodded but their mind keeps blowing away while thinking about Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

 

~while in the other place~

Taeyeon and Yuri are walking on their way to Jessica’s house. But Yuri stop his steps and turn around.

 

“Taeyeon, I’m hungry. Get something for me to eat.” Yuri command him.

 

“yes your-highness, just wait here. Soon I’ll be back.”

Since taeyeon is smart, he can do everything even though they don’t know this place. He leave Yuri at the side of the street in front of a music studio. Yuri just looking at surrounded him. he amazed with this place, since he never seen this before.

 

But when he saw another little kid like him holding an ice cream while walking hand in hand with her mother, then he drolling. He wants ice cream too. Since Nickhun gave him a cup of ice cream, he got addicted with that kind of foods. He follow that kid, but he loss her. Till he saw a man who’s selling ice creams with a cart of ice cream. Soon he approach that man.

 

“hey, ajushiii! Give me that food now!” Yuri command that man

 

“huh? Oh, you want ice cream?”

 

“yeah, aish c-crw-eem.” Yuri said stammered cause he can’t spell it clearly.

 

“hahaha.. you are so cute, kid. Here for you.” That ajusshi laughing while give him an ice cream.

 

*slurp* *slurp* Yuri grab it and his ice cream happily. Now he seems like a real  9-years-old-boy.

 

“that’s $ 1, kid.” That ajusshi ask him to pay. But Yuri still don’t understand what he said and just enjoying his ice cream innocently. Then that ajusshi repeat again.

 

“you have to pay me $ 1 for that ice cream!” that ajusshi start to boiled.

 

“mwwo? How dare you ask me to pay! You moron, I’ll punish you since you be unpolite to me!” Yuri said angrily (-___- it’s you the one that unpolite yul tsk. tsk.)

 

“haissh this kid! So you don’t have money? Don’t buy an ice cream then! , I got tricked by a little kid!” that ajusshi was going mad. Yuri just glare at him coldly and make him more angry.

 

“what’s wrong ajusshi? Why you so angry?” suddenly a woman approach them while asking with a soft voices.

 

“he doesn’t have money but he order me an ice cream!” that ajusshi pointed at Yuri but Yuri just look away his face coldly.

 

“oooh, that’s it. Here ajusshi, I’ll pay you for his ice cream. Just let him go since he’s just a little kid.” She said with a cute smile.

 

“you are so lucky to have her. Tsk. don’t you dare to buy an ice cream if you don’t have money.” He said while merong~ to Yuri and left.

 

“You!!” Yuri said while his eyes widened madly.

 

“let him be,kid.. I think it’s clear now. Kid, what’s your name? did you lost? Where’s your address?” she said softly. Yuri just raised his eyebrow while glance to her once. He feel strange since he dosen’t recognize that woman.

 

“well, thanks by the way. I’m Kwon Yuri. I’ll return back your money soon since I’ve never owe someone in my life, it’s kindda embarrassing.” He said coldly.

 

“hahaha.. you are really cute! I’m Song Yi Kyung. i can drive you home since you don’t know the way to your house.” She said and smile to him sweetly.

 

“no need to do that. I’ve been waiting my brother.”

 

“oh, you with your brother?”

 

“yes.”

 

“well, I’ll accompany you here till your brother comes.” She said smile again. Yuri just stare at her oddly.

 

After hours Taeyeon didn’t show off. It makes Yuri a little bit worried, but he still wait for him.

 

“well, seems like your brother didn’t come.”

 

“hissh! How can he left me at this place?!”

 

“I’ll drive you home, just tell me some hints that you know about your home.”

 

“hmmm..” Yuri thinking for a while. Since he doesn’t know the way to back home, it’s okay to accept her help.

 

“I won’t kidnapping you, trust me. hahaha…” she smiled again.

 

“well, okey.” He nodded

 

 

 

~at Taeyeon where belong~

 

Taeyeon looking for Yuri everywhere but he didn’t find him. he starts worried and panic.

 

“your-highness? Where are you?” he’s calling his name but no answer.

 

“it’s all my fault, I can’t protect your-highness! I deserved to get punished!” he gets down on his knees while mumbling frustasedly.

 

After searching for Yuri for hours, he can’t find him. then he back to Jessica’s house. Jessica open the door for him but she feel worried seeing Taeyeon walk in limp, his face looks pale and desperate. He looks like a zombie.

 

“what happened with you? you look so bad.” She asked

 

“your-highness…” he mumbles while holding a pillow on the couch. Jessica shocked seeing him like that cause he usually seems cold, arrogant, rough, and full of confidences. But this time he looks like a kid losing his candy.

 

“what happened with you’re your-highness?” she asking but no respon. He spacing out desperately.

 

“he’s lost..” he said almost sobbing.

 

“WHAT??! how could this happened? have you find out where he is?” Jessica starts to worried.

 

“i- I left him to buy some foods since he feels hungry. But when I get there, he’s gone. Your-majesty, I can’t save your-highness. I deserved to got punished!” he cried.

 

“w-well, please stop that. it’s not like you. I have to find him. where you left him last time?”

 

“in front of a clothes-shop..” he said weakly.

 

“what? there are a lot of shop in this town for a god shakes! Ho-” suddenly someone knocking at the door and cut her.

*knock* *knock*

 

“what the-,” 

 

 

 

~to be continue~