chapter 11

The Prince in my life

Taeyeon gave his coat to Yuri since he’s and has nothing to put on his body. Then they went to a place where Tiffany were belong. They made a camp fire to make them warmth since it’s getting dark so they decided to rest at that place. Taeyeon was preparing the meals for Yuri while Jessica and Tiffany have a chit-chat on the spot near from Yuri’s place. Yuri just watching them and once he take a glance at Jessica, but she ignore him and enjoying their conversation with Tiffany. He just sighed.

 

“*sigh* girl meets girl= gossip girls!” he mumbles on his spot then approach Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“oh, Your-Highness.. here’s your food.” Taeyeon serves a meals for Yuri.

 

 

 

“thankyou.. hmm, well Taeyeon..” he said while enjoying his meals

 

 

 

“yes, your-highness?” he answer then sits next to him

 

 

 

“did you know about all this? How can we back in this time?”

 

 

 

“I knew that we’ll back in this time after we can broke the cruse. But I don’t know how can they be dragged with us.” He said while take a glance to the girls that enjoying their chit-chat.

 

 

 

“hmm.. I don’t even know that we would be able to back. So, what will we do now?”

 

 

 

“h-huh, what your-highness mean? of course we have to go back to the kingdom. To your-majesty’s place, and fight against the Ok’s.”

 

 

 

“I doubt myself. Can I manage to fight my kingdom? Since I just run away when my grandfather and my parents is killed by The OK’s, I’m a loser!” he said hopeless and his eyes full of guilty

 

 

 

“then I’ll be by your side. Don’t said that, your-highness. I feel useless since you give up this fight. Please be strong.. I believe that Your-majesty still alive, so do the Queen. They wait for you to back to them and fight for the Kingdom. Your-highness is the strongest prince in this Kingdom and the future King.” He kneeling down and bow his head while begging and hold Yuri’s hand.

 

 

 

“w-woahh.. it’s embarrassing, Taeyeon! the girls will think that we are lovers!! Stop it!” he got panic and push his hand while the girls shocked with Taeyeon act. Their eyes widened. Tiffany got mad since Taeyeon never do that to him, but it’s Yuri who’s a guy!? When she’s about to shout…

 

 

 

 

“TAEYEON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? JUST GET UP!! DON’T MAKE ME DISGUST AND FEEL LIKE I’M DATING A GAY! YURI IS MINE!!!!!!!!!” Jessica shoted crazily. She’s freaking mad. Yuri just gluped his jaw while Taeyeon shivering on his spot. He doesn’t know why he do that. feels awkward, he moves back slowly with his head looking at the ground then banging his head upon a tree. Tiffany approach him and clinging her hands to his arm.

 

 

 

“yah! Don’t do that again, Tae-tae! I think that you are really gay! No no! it can’t be! You’re straight, you love me, right?” she hold him thight while Taeyeon still banging his head.

 

 

 

“SEOBANG!!! WHY YOU JUST KEEP QUIET AND LET HIM DO THAT TO YOU!! ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU STUPID!!” Jessica approach Yuri then punch his chest harshly.

 

 

 

“aw! Aw! Aw! It hurts, princess! I don’t know that he will do that. you know I’m not gay, I only love you for a god shakes! Haish jjinja, Taeyeon!! I will kill you!!” he said while hug her thight to stop her punchs while crusing at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stunning on his spot with Tiffany on his side.

 

 

 

 

~while in the other place~

 

“they have back, commander.”a soldier wishpering to his commander

 

 

 

“okey, we should tell the master. Prepare the force to find them. don’t let them meet the King Kwon.”he command his army

 

 

 

“yes, sir!”

 

The soldiers have been ready to do his command while the commander approach his master to inform the mission

 

 

 

 

“they have back, Master. But we have sent the army to cacth them as your wish.” He kneeling down in front of a man who is sitting on his throne.

 

 

 

 

“good job.. but ensure that they won’t kill them, I want them alive. Especially for the blonde girl who named Jessica. Don’t you dare to hurt her or I will kill you!” he command to his commander.

 

 

 

“yes, master!” he answer then go away to do his mission

 

 

 

“Kwon Yuri, I will kill you with my own sword! I will not let you meet your parents and I’ll seize her from you! Jessica, soon you’ll be mine!hahahahahaha…” he mumles while laughing evily

 

 

 

 

 

~back to Yuri and his gang~

 

They continuing their journey to a village to find a safe place. They switch their clothes and get the foods from the villagers since they have known from the Royal Family, the villagers welcome them nicely especially to Yuri. They are getting ready for the dinner after switch their clothes. Yuri and Taeyeon go to the headman to tell their mission while Tiffany and Jessica stay at the house.

 

 

“Jessie, this clothes is really nice. I feel like I’m in Kingdom era.hihihi” Tiffany giggling while looking her outfit

 

 

 

 

“pabo! Here you are, in Kingdom era. Tck we are in dangerous situation for a god shakes! How can you feel amuse with this? We don’t know how to back home, Tiffany!” Jessica shouted at her bestfriend

 

 

 

 

“woaah.. chill out, Jess! just take the positive side. At least we have our lovers here. We are not separated with them. you love your prince, right? So do I, I love Taeyeon and I don’t wanna to be separated with him.”

 

 

 

“but..”

 

 

 

“no but! Do you want to go back but there’s no Yuri with you??”

 

 

 

“no! I can’t live without him!”

 

 

 

“then here you are. We have to fight with them. they need us to support them.”

 

 

 

“hmm.. I’m just afraid that I can’t meet my family. how if they looking for me? hish, jjinja! Why I have to fall in love with a prince from this damn era!?”

 

 

 

“just believe in your faith, jess. I believe that everything is gonna be allright as long as Taeyeon are here with me.”

 

 

 

“well, you acted like you and him have a deep connection. He’s not answer you yet. I bet you are the one who forced him to accept you. I doubt about his feeling for you, honestly I hate that jerk!”

 

 

 

“mwo?! No matter what you say, I love Taeyeon and he loves me back! There’s nothing can change my decision!!!” she shouted while crying

 

 

 

“aishh, okay okay! I will let you be with him, stop crying!”

 

 

 

“really?” she stop crying.

 

 

 

“yeah.. since I have no choise.”

 

 

 

“yey!! I love you Jessie! You are my best friend ever!” she hug him tight

 

 

 

 

“tck. So childish..” she mumbles in her embrace.

 

While they are hugging, there are some people with mask approach them. they shocked and feel so scared.

 

 

 

 

“w-who are you?? what do you want here?!” Jessica shouted at them while hug her bestfriend tight. The move back but the strangers getting closer and closer to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-YURIIIIIIIIII! SEOBANG, SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”she cried calling her lover’s name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~