chapter 2

The Prince in my life

 ~at Kwon Kingdom~

Kwon castle has been destroyed by Ok’s, the King and the Queen can escape from the Ok’s army but Kwon Tae Sung, Kwon Yuri’s grandfather was died. Now they live at Kim’s since there was nowhere to hide. The Kim is the royal family , so that’s why Yuri and Taeyeon knew each other since they were born. The Royal family take them as their own family.

 

“thankyou for saving us, I don’t know what to do if you’re not there.”

 

“it’s an obligation for me, your-majesty. No need to thank me, it’s my weakness that we can’t save your-highness and the prince. I deserve to get punished.” He said while kneeling down.

 

“no no.. you have done your best. That should be me the one who feeling so guilty cause I made you be separated from your son. He’s  a great warrior, I hope that they’ll be safe.”

 

“it’s our duty as royal family , your-majesty. I believe my son will keep the prince save.”

 

“I hope so, my father sent them out far away from here to save him before she spell her magic to kill my son. Now command the troops to go to the Lee’s Kingdom and ask for help. We need a help to defeat Ok’s army. Since the Jung betraying us, we have no choise.”

 

“yes, your-majesty. Your-highness just done his best.”

 

 

 

~at Seoul city~

 

Jessica take Yuri to her house since she can’t leave him alone at the halte. Yul feels so hungry and asking for meals. There’s no other way for Jessica than to obeying his request since he’s so stubborn and arrogant but he’s just a little kid, she feel pity for him.

 

“well little prince, eat your ramyun then I’ll lead you back to your house.” She said mocking.

 

“ramyun? What kind of food that is?” he feel strange with the food since he’s from different era.

 

“what??! you don’t know ramyun? Did you come from empire era? Tsk. Tsk. Well just taste it, I bet you’ll like it.” She shakes her head seeing his act.

 

“hmmm..” he doubts and be aware from this strange-food, so he’s just looking at his bowl with rooled eyes.

 

“hey, you want to eat that or just staring at your bowl! You know I spent my pocket money to treat you!” she mad at him

 

“you! how dare you command me and shouted at me! you are a dump! I’ll punish you!” he said rudely.

 

“okay! I’ll never let you eat that. *she grabs his bowl* this is mind! Little brad!” she said angrily.

 

He just look away his face and acted cool since he’s a prince. But he can’t deny that he’s so hungry. Once he look at her eating the ramyun, seems like it’s delicious. He’s drooling and tempted. he can’t stand any longer then he grabs her bowl and eat the ramyun voraciously and shamelessly. She just amazed with his act. So weird and unbelievable. After enjoying their food, Jessica drops him to the living room.

 

“kid, since you don’t know the way to back home, you can stay here till your mother pick you.”

 

“okay.” He said coldly.

 

“jinjja! It’s better if you say thankyou, that’s what you should have to say.” She said mocking but he just keep silent and look away.

 

“………………”

 

“aisssh! Well, I need to wash the dish. Stay right here, don’t go anywhere and don’t touch anything! But you can watch TV or just rest your head on the couch.” She leave him alone in the room and mumbles.

 

He ignore her then he just curious about the things in the room. He’s looking at around and wondering about something on the table *TV remote-control*. Then he try to touch that thing since he feel curious.

 

“woaahh… what is this? How can it works?” he amazed it then trying to find out how to use that thing. accidentally he pressed on-button. Then *pop* the TV is turn on and make him shocked and scared.

 

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! W-what is that? are you a monster?” he cried while throwing the pillow toward to the TV. His scream make Jessica shocked then she approached him to ensure what happened.

 

“hey, what’s happened? why did you shouted?” she ask curiously.

 

“there! What is that? just take it away from me! he’s dangerous!” he shouted.

 

“what the… haish jinjja, this kid! This is not he but it’s a TV, TeleVision. And it’s not dangerous, it’s just a screen. You can watch movie or shows trhough this. And this is the remote-control, you can change the channel if you bored with this one show.”

She pointed at the screen while showing the way to use the remote-control upon him. he just amazed with her explanation and blinked. Soon he gets used with that TV since he found it’s interesting. He amused with the show and addicted to watch again and again.

 

 

~at the noon~

Jessica still can’t understand about this little kid cause he acted so weird. Since he wore that kind of clothes, he said something that she can’t understand, then he acted like he came from the ancient. she’s thinking about him while mirroring herself at her beloved mirror and dress up in bedroom. But suddenly she feel strange with her mirror. It’s shaking and lighting. Then she throw out the mirror on the floor *pop*, someone come out from the mirror and make her shocked. She just blinked and opened widely seeing the scene in front of her.

 

“hmmm.. what a nice house. The prince must be live comfortably, I’ve gotta see him.” said a man who’s coming out from the mirror.

That someone just act calmly while glance at her for a while then he left her stunning on her spot.

 

“w-what is that? am I d-dreaming? Who is he? D-did he just come out from the m-mirror?” she said stammered.

 

In the living room, Yuri still bussy with his ‘new toy’. He spent his time to watch TV along the day. Once he will shouted and jumped from the couch. But sometimes he will cry and cursing, it’s just because he watch a TV.

 

“You moron! Just beat him! arrggh! Stupid! *clik* “ he changes the chanel angrily.

 

“woaah! Woaah! What he’s going to do?” he said while blushing. *clik* *clikc* *click*

 

“aisshh! This is so boring. What else, huh?” *clik 100X* then he throw the remote-control and crusing.

 

Suddenly someone knocking at the door politely.

*knock* *knock*

 

“your-highness, are you in there? It’s me, Taeyeon..” he said slowly.

 

“woah.. Taeyeon?” he said happily then soon open the door and jumped to him.

 

“m-mph.. your-highness, i-I can’t breathe..” he said since Yuri hug him tight.

 

“wahaha.. I miss you so much! Well, you know this place is full of magic!! It’s realy cool!” Yuri said as he feel so excited as he get off of him.

 

“I’m glad that your-highnees feel happy to be here. I’m sorry I can’t find you soon as you were here, I deserved to get the punishment.” He said kneeling.

 

“hey, buddy! No need to do that. you know I knew you for so long, you are like my brother. We’re not at the kingdom btw.kekekke” Yuri said giggling while Taeyeon just smile to him.

 

“still I can’t let you get injured or attacked by the enemy, your-highness.”

 

“well, it’s kinda embarrassing. Since I’ve been traped in this small-body. I can’t do anything to defend myself.” He pouted.

 

“it’s all because that betrayer Jung! I’ll protect you from now as a command from your-majesty, With all of my own life!” he said confidence

 

“but her grandchild has save me. and she’s so kind.” Yuri said shyly

 

“w-what? so that girl upstair is Jung?” Taeyeon said shocked.

 

“yes, but she’s different. I think that we don’t need to hate her since she help me and treat me well.” Yuri defends Sica.

 

“but Your-highness, she’s grandchild of a betrayer. She’s dangerous.” He protest.

 

“no but, just obey me. I would return back to my original body when the night has come. And I can broke the curse till I meet my true-love. just help me to find her.”

 

“y-yes, your-highness.” He nodded.

 

 

~at Jessica’s bedroom~

 

She still frozen on her spot and spacing-out. It’s hard for her to understand this situation. A stranger, no two odd strangers are in her house. And they were coming out from that mirror for a god shake! Then her phone rings and make her wake up from her reverie.

*kring* *kring*

“h-hello.”

 

“unnie? How’s your day? Have you got your dinner?”

 

“i-I have..ummh n-not yet act-tually.” She stammered

 

“unnie, are you okay?”

 

“h-huh? I’m okay, Krys. I’ve got something to do. see ya.”

 

“unn-,”

 

*tuutt* *tut* *ttut* she hang up the phone and get up from her sit

She sneak-up to the livingroom while holding a stick-baseball ready to hit the thief.

 

“I’ll catch you! don’t you dare to steal my things!” she mumbles while sneaking-up.

 When she reached the door, she hide her head and keep an eye around the room. Then she saw the TV still on. When she’s about going to turn off the TV, someone grabs her from behind. She shocked and immediately hit that one with the stick-baseball. *bruuk*

 

“ouch! Damn, what are you doing!” he fell on the floor and groaning in pain.

 

“w-who are you? what are you doing in my house!!!” she screaming and shouting.

 

“wooahh.. sica, it’s me Yuri. Arrghh, my arms.” He said still groaning.

 

“what?? don’t you think I’ll believe in your word! Liar!  You thief, get out of my house!”

 

“yah! I’ve told you, I’m Yuri. Come on, just trust me.” he said while come closer to her.

 

“go away! Don’t come closer or I’ll hit you! jerk!” she said and pointed the stick toward him. but he’s trying to grab the stick from her hand, but suddenly she loss her balance and make them fall on the floor with the man on the top (kindda drama -___-) *slaps* (okay, I’ll keep silent :I)

 

They staring each other while their face just an inch to get touched. But he’s just admiring her face close to his. She can feel his breathe and her heart skip a beat. *duguen* *duguen* *duguen*

 

“I’ve told you, I’m Yuri. Can’t you recognized me, Jessica Jung?” he said and smirk

 

“h-how could you know my name?” she shocked and just stunning while they still on that position.

 

“shhh.. you talk too much. I’ll prove you that I’m Kwon Yuri, your little prince.” He said as he lead his lips to hers. Then he kiss her lips gently make her eyes widened and shocked. Her heart seems like stop beating at that time. a long kiss but sweet as she can feel his soft lips, she can’t deny that she enjoy it.

 

“your-highness, I’ve got t-,” suddenly someone come in, but soon he shocked seeing the scene in front of him. his eyes widened and frozen on his spot.

 

“y-your h-highness..” he stammered.

 

The two lovebirds pull out their kiss when they realize Taeyeon existence. They frozen after got busted by him.

O.oh M.y G.od

 

 

 

~to be continue~