chapter 12

The Prince in my life

Yuri and Taeyeon are about going back to the house. But suddenly on their way, Yuri stops his step and make Taeyeon curious.

 

“what happened your-highness?”

 

 


“did you hear her voice?”

 

 

 

“huh? whose voice?”

 

 

“Jessica’s.. my princess’s dolphin scream. How can you didn’t recognized it? I’m sure I can hear her voice clearly. Could it be…” Yuri can’t continuing his word since he realized what’s going on. They just staring each other while read the sign from their face.

 

 

“Oh damn! my princess is in dangerous!!! Let’s go back Taeyeon, they are in dangerous!!!!” Yuri shouted while running on his way then Taeyeon follows him.

 

 

 

 

~while in the other place~

 

“w-who are you!!! don’t come closer or I’ll kick your balls!” Jessica warns the people on the mask in front of her while Tiffany in the behind. But they’re getting closer. When they’re about to cacth her, someone slaps the door harshly.

 

*braakkk!*

 

 

“GET OFF OF HER!!!” Yuri shouted to them while pointing his sword. And Taeyeon was next to him ready to fight. In a second they try to attack Yuri, but Taeyeon block them with his sword.

 

 

*prank* *prank* *prank* the sound of the swords crashing.

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri fight with them. There are 10 people with sword on their hand. Taeyeon backing Yuri then they defend their potition to block the attack.

 

 

*prank* *prank* Taeyeon attack the three of them on the right side while Yuri defend on the left side.

 

 

*prank* *prank* *prank* *prank*  Taeyeon killed the four of them quickly while Yuri killed the three of them.

 

 

Now there’re three more enemies. They attack from the right side but soon Yuri block them and force them

 

 

 *prank* *prank* *prank* *prank* he killed the one of them.

 

 

When Taeyeon and Yuri push them back, they can managed to escape and jump out from the window.

 

 

 

“! They’re running!” he crused and try to cacth them but Yuri stops him.

 

 

 

“let them be, Taeyeon. they’re gone now.” He said to him while Taeyeon just can sighed.

 

 

 

“are you okay, princess? I’m sorry that I le-,,” when Yuri approach her and ask her, suddenly Jessica hug him thight while sobbing.

 

 

 

“shhh… you’re safe now. I’m here with you.. sorry if I left you here.” He hug her back while kissing her head and patting her hair.

 

 

 

“*sobs* I’m afraid,  Yul. I’m so scared. *sobs* I want to go back home!” she sobbing while hug him thight.

 

 

 

“I know, my princess. I will sent you back no matter how it is. just give me a times..” he hug her and let her buried her face on his chest. Two pairs eyes are watching yhem not far from their spot.

 

 

 

 

“you are so lucky Jessie to have him with you. oh my gosh.. it’s so romantic!” Tiffany mumbles with tearing eyes. Then Taeyeon notice it.

 

 

 

“since I’m not a prince and I’m just a guard, would you mind to be the woman of this servant?” Taeyeon said to her while seeing the scene in front of him and didn’t face her.

 

 

 

“huh?” Tiffany shocked while staring at the guy next to him blankly. She got nothing to say since his words surprised her.

 

 

 

“i’ve never felt like this before, I don’t even know how to love someone. but you,, I feel something about you and it’s different. I know we are in different era, but I can’t handle my feeling.” He said again but Tiffany didn’t respons since she’s still shocks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“be my woman. I can promise you nothing but I ensure you that I’ll give you my whole heart.” He said while turns his face to her and stare at her eyes deeply. Tiffany can’t hold her tears anymore and she hugs him happily.

 

 

 

“pabo!! I’ve waiting for this so long. Yes, I will! Absolutely I will!” she hugs him thigh while Taeyeon smile then pat her arms.

 

 

 

 

~at the Ok’s~

 

“I’m really sorry, master. They came to rescue her and we can’t managed to defeat them. they’re sword skill are really good, they are too strong for our army.”

 

 

 

“STUPID!! I’ve told you to sent the professional ones ! not some dumps!” he’s mad at his commander.

 

 

 

“w-we have do the best, but we didn’t expected that they’re just too strong.” He defends his self

 

 

 

“Useless!! Now I’ll take over this mission! I’ll fight with them. you.. prepare the army to attacks the King Kwon! We will fishing him to his parents then we can beat him!” he shouted to his commander.

 

 

“y-yes, Master!” he stammered

 

 

“Kwon Yuri, I’ll kill you this time!!” he crusing madly while get away from his throne. And the commander follows him behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~back to Yuri’s~

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany cuddling each other since they have confess their feeling while Yuri and Jessica watching them happily. Jessica leans her head to his shoulder while Yuri hold her hands warmly.

 

 

“Seobang..”

 

 

 

“hmm?”

 

 

 

“I still hate your stupid guard, but since my bestfriend is happy with him it’s feel so good when seeing them like this.”

 

 

 

“hahaha.. Taeyeon is a nice guy, but he just can’t express his feeling towards someone else. But I ensure you, he’s the best man ever. He’s very loyal and humble.” Yuri praise his guard.

 

 

 

“well, I trust him this time. but if he dare to hurt my bestfriend, I’ll kill him!”

 

 

“woaahh.. my princess is scary..” he

 

 

“it propose to you too, Kwon!” she glare at him and make him gluped. Then he just smile dorkily to make her calm.

 

 

 

“uweeekkk…! Mppphhh… gosh, my stomach.. mpppfhh!” she hold her stomach while vomiting suddenly.

 

 

 

“S-sica, are you okay?” he got panic seeing her act

 

 

 

“it’s like I’m going to explode, seobang.. mppfhhh.!” She hold for going to vomit and run out of the house.

 

 

 

“my princess, what happened?” he called her out. Tiffany notice her bestfriend act then approach her outside.

 

 

 

 

“uweeeeeekkkkk! Uweeeekkkkk!” she vomiting

 

 

 

“what happened Jessie? Are you okay?” Tiffany patting her back and asking worriedly

 

 

 

“I don’t know Tiff, I thought that I didn’t eat something’s weird. ,mppphh.. uweeekkk!” she vomit again.

 

 

 

“oh my… I think that we need a doctor. But is it possible to have one in this era? Hmm.. maybe you just get cold. Let’s warm you with a cup of tea or something.” When she’s about going to lead her to in, Jessica stops her steps.

 

 

 

“Tiff, did you remember when I told you my last period?” she ask her worriedly.

 

 

 

“huh? maybe a couple months ago when we’re in the canteen. Why?”

 

 

 

“damn! I know it’ll happened!” Jessica crused frustasily.

 

 

“oh my gosh.. don’t tell me.. you….” Tiffany got shocked and her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KWOOOOON YOUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried crazily

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~

 

O.o again and again. At the end, Sica is always calling Yuri’s name out. Kekekeke.. really Yuri, you are a trouble maker for Sica. hihihihi