get me pregnant, please!

The Prince in my life

“Now, please tell me what did really happened?”

The teacher was introgating Yoong at the teacher office while Seohyun was sitting next to Taeyeon and Tiffany watching the introgating. Taeyeon can’t take his glaring to Yoong as he protecting his daughter from the ‘devil boy’.

 

“I said I didn’t mean to do that, that was accidental, I can’t handle it.”

Yoong said flatly as he saying the truth. But it made Taeyeon clenched his theeth.

 

“HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IT WAS ACCIDENTALY?!! SHE’S MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!”

Taeyeon brust in anger as he wants to jump on him and eat him up.

 

“Taeyeon! Calm down! He’s just a little boy, don’t be harsh on him! He said he didn’t mean to do that.”

Tiffany said wisely as she calm him down.

 

“calm down Mr. Kim, we can talk about it calmly. Please let me to take this over.”

The teacher said to Taeyeon, then he forced himself to hold his anger.

 

“okey my sweety heart, Seohyun.. please tell me the truth about what happened earlier, did he force you to do that?”

The teacher ask to Seohyun softly.

 

“no, he’s right. It was just an incident, it is just a misunderstanding.”

The little girl said sincerely as she looked at down and blushing. Yoong just smiled and staring at her happily.

She didn’t regret it, yes!! Omoo… she’s blushing! Cute!! - Yoong

 

“tell her the truth, princess! Don’t let that get off!”

Taeyeon mocking the little boy.

 

“I’m not a , uncle Kim! I’m not a ert like you or my father.”

Yoong woke up from his daydreaming and gave a response since he feels uncomfortable with being called ‘’. Taeyeon glared at the boy angrily, but Yoong did not care. Taeyeon was about going to explode and jumped on him, then..

 

“COMMANDER KIM TAEYEON, GET OFF YOUR HAND FROM THE CROWN PRINCE!!!”

Suddenly someone was coming as he shouted at the ‘mad father’. Taeyeon was frozen at his spot. Tiffany and Seohyun widened her eyes. The teacher was shocked and confused at the same time felt awkward while Yoong just giggling.

 

*DANG!!*

Yuri brust in anger as he watch the scene in front of him. Taeyeon didn’t dare to face the King and back-facing him.

 

“TELL ME WHAT HE HELL IS GOING HAPPENED HERE?! HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM UNPOLITELY?! HE’S MY SON, THE CROWN PRINCE!! I’M DISSAPOINTED WITH YOU, TAEYEON! YOU ARE MY BROTHER, HOW CAN YOU ACTED LIKE THIS? NO MATTER WHAT DOES HE DONE, YOU CAN’T ACTED HARSHLY TOWARD THE ROYAL FAMILY, ESPECIALLY THE KOWNS! HE’S OUR FUTURE KING!”

Yuri said madly and felt really disappointed. Jessica and Jisoo came later as the room was filled with ‘hell atmosphere’ in a sudden. Jisoo mouthed to his mother ‘what-happened-in-here-mom?’, then Jessica said ‘i-don’t-know’.

 

“YOU! LITTLE DEVIL! YOU ARE THE CROWN PRINCE! YOU SHOULD’VE  ACT LIKE A REAL GENTLEMEN! I TOLD YOU EVEN THOUGHT WE ARE FAR AWAY FROM THE KWONS, WE HAVE TO ACT AS A KWON! YOU ARE MY SON, BUT I CAN’T  TOLERANCE IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG!”

Yuri scold both of them. This time he was really mad since he got stressed from the office, then he got another one from his son. And the worst, his bestfriend so-called ‘brother’ dissaponting him. Taeyeon just keep silent, he admitted that he was just acted too much, he forgot that the naughty boy is still the crown prince. He felt like a betrayer, he get down on his knee and looked down his face regretly. Tiffany can only watching as she hold her daughter. Jessica was shocked since she never seen her husband like this, he was scaring her out. The little Jisoo just can shook his head and looked at his older brother.

 

I’ve told you, hyung. Don’t start the war. Now appa is really mad. I can help you nothing – Jisoo said to Yoong trought his mind.

Damn, you! I didn’t do it purposely! Aiisshhh, I don’t care now you should help me out!- Yoong said to Jisoo as they doing a telepathy

What can I do? He is really angry, I’m scared hyung. Sorry.. – Jisoo said as he looked down his face and scared.

Haish! Useless! How can you let your brother face this alone?!- Yoong

 

“STOP YOU TWO DOING A DAMN TELEPATHY!! I KNOW IT!”

Yuri was southing at his sons. Jisoo widened his eyes as he grabbed his mother hand and hold it thight. Jessica stared at his younger son as he stared at her back, then..

 

“hyung,”

“Yoongie-ah..”

Jessica and Jisoo called him like giving a signal. Yoong know what they mean, then he was being ready. Yuri still can’t get the meaning of their act. But then he realized something,

 

*!*

“RUUUUNNNN!!”

Jessica and Jisoo said concurrently as Yoong was starting to run. Yuri trying to cath him, but that’s to late.

 

*WHUZZZZ!*

Yoong was already run with his super power.

 

“damn! How can my own family doing some conspiration to betray me!!! Wait my revenge!!”

Yuri shouted as he messed his hair crazily. While Jessica and Jisoo already gone within the next second.

 

 

~the days later~

Yuri was still mad at his family and Taeyeon. Yuri keep silent during they meet at home. He keeps ignoring Jessica and cold to her. Jessica felt frustasted since she had trying to apologize, but he didn’t forgive her yet. This morning Jessica made her husband a special sandwich, she made it by herself since she is bad cooker. But Yuri ignored her and keep going to his car and goes to work. She just can sighed sadly.

 

“seobang.. please, I’m dying if you keep ignoring me like this.”

She mumbles  as she threw the sandwich to the bin.

 

………………………

 

At the office, Yuri was bussy with his files on the desk. He pinning his forehead as he took a rest for a while. Then someone knocked the door.

*knock* *knock*

 

“yes, get in please.”

Yuri pleased the guest to come in. he was shocked when he saw who was coming.

 

“hey, I’m Minnie looking for my husband, mickey. Did you see him?”

Someone with Minnie mouse costumes come with a huge letter written,

 

^ SEOBANG…PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I MISS YOU SO MUCH~  :{ ^

Yuri smiled but soon he pretend to be cold. The Minnie mouse looked down dissapoitedly but she took off her head’s costume to show her face then she took the other letter. she seemed doubt to show it but she dare herself to do that.

 

Oh my gosh.. how can I do this?! This is so embarrassing! No, don’t be a coward Sica.. it’s for Yul, my seobang! Fighting! - Sica

 

^ GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN, PLEASE!!! AND LET’S MAKE A LOT OF BABIES!! But just in case if you already forgive me.. CHU~^

Yuri widened his eyes and dropped his jaw.

 

“excuseme, sir. We hav-,”

Suddenly his secretary came and surprised them. But the latter was surprised by the scene in front of her. She looked at Yuri then moved to her boss’s wife who wearing minie mouse costume and holding a latter was written,

^ GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN, PLEASE!!! AND LET’S MAKE A LOT OF BABIES!! But just in case if you already forgive me.. CHU~^

 

She felt awkward yet shocked. Jessica just blinked blankly as she was caught wearing a stupid costume by Yuri’s secretary, and the damn worst was she read her stupid latter. Yuri just gluped and nervous.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Jessica yelled as she running out of the office and blushing madly.

 

 

“S-sica! Wait!”

Yuri called her out as he running after her. The secretary just dropped her jaw and stay at her spot as she didn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~