Jealousy is a good thing

When Your Boyfriend Got Married

 

“Taemin?” I said as I get up and sat on my bed.

 

He just looked at me with those sparkling eyes and cheeky smile. Oh I just want to pinch those cheeks! :3

 

“What did you just do?!” I simply said.

 

“I just kissed you.” He replied like it was just a simple thing.

 

“I know…I mean…why?” I think I couldn’t think straight right now, I just feel confused.

 

“Huh? What do you mean why?” He asked like he too was confused with the situation.

 

Aww~ my head hurts…I don’t want to think anymore…

 

“Where’s Key? I was just talk—“ then it strike me. I gasped.

 

“—you’re the one I’m talking to?! Not Key??” I asked, and I think I looked really surprised, Taemin just laughed at me.

 

“Argh!” I grunt as I lay down again on my bed, hiding my face in my pillow. This is so embarrassing! Why does Taemin has to hear those things?!

 

I can still hear Taemin’s soft laugh as he holds my arm. I looked at him shyly.

 

Seeing that cheeky smile, I just felt more embarrassed. I hit his head. I don’t know if I hit him hard or he’s just playing along, but he fell backwards after I hit him. :P

 

“Yah~ What was that for?” He said with soft laughs as soon as he sat back.

 

I didn’t look at him, covering my face with my hands. He removed my hands from my face and I have no choice but to look at him.

 

He has this assuring smile that made me feel calm inside. Though, I still feel embarrassed and jealous inside.

 

I sighed. “Sorry…I didn’t--” he cut me off…

 

“You don’t need to say sorry… You didn’t do something wrong” He said, still holding my hand.

 

There was silence for a while, until I heard him giggle. He giggled like some little girl who saw her crush. I was surprised so I looked up at him curiously.

 

“So…you were jealous…” He said with a huge smile.

 

What’s this? Is getting jealous a good thing?!

 

I hit his head again, but this time he didn’t fall.

 

“What??” He said with soft laughs.

 

“I’ll sleep now! Go away!” I said as I shifted my body to face the other side. I can’t stand his smiles. It makes me so happy…and being so happy is not a good thing…hmm? What am I saying? I think I’m not making sense…must sleep now…zzzZZzz

 

~

 

I woke up late, and I think it’s about lunch time now. I went out of my room without fixing my appearance, knowing that there would be no one to see me.

 

I lazily went to the kitchen. But my eyes open widely. I glanced again to the couch I just passed by.

 

Oppa! What are you doing here?!” I asked loudly. I was truly surprised.

 

“HAHA! What? I live here. Why are you asking me that?” He said.

 

“But…you…you’re discharged? Congratulations! Haha!” I said as I approach him. But I suddenly stopped when I realised my messed up appearance.

 

“Wait.” I said as I quickly went to the bathroom to wash up my face and fix my hair in a bun.

 

I went back to the living room to a grinning Jjong.

 

I chuckled shyly as I sat beside him on the couch.

 

“Congrats! Are you joining the guys on your promotions now?”

 

“Nah~ I don’t think I’m on the right condition to join them.”

 

I just nodded.

 

“So…what are you gonna do now?” I asked curiously.

 

“I don’t know…rest at home…reflect…write some music” He said as we walk to the kitchen.

 

I just smiled and nodded at him.

 

“Do you always have this boring day?” He asked as we ate some bread he took out from the fridge.

 

“mmm..a bit.” He laughed at my unsure answer.

 

“So this is why you always visit me? Haha! Poor you.” He teased.

 

We just laugh…

 

“Do you want to go out?” He suddenly asked.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“I don’t know…where do you want to go?”

 

“I don’t know…I don’t know the places around here…”

 

“Hmmm... okay… go on and get ready now. I know where to go.” :]

 

~

 

So I got ready without knowing where we’ll be going. I’m in my usual attire, shorts, loose shirt, and sneakers.

 

We went out of the building and ride his car. I laugh a little as we settle inside.

 

“What? Why are you laughing?” He asked.

 

“Nothing…I just…you just got into an accident while driving and now that you just got discharged, you’re driving again.”

 

“What? That’s not a big deal.” He said as he starts the engine.

 

“I know…that’s why I said it was nothing.” I said as I look at him blankly. We just chuckled.

 

The ride was quiet, we were not talking to each other but it isn’t awkward. The radio is on and Jjong sings along to some of the songs. I smiled hearing him sing live.

 

I was just looking outside the window when suddenly my thoughts drift off to Taemin and Na Eun. I remembered their first episode on WGM. They were inside a car like this; this close to each other. Taemin haven’t drive for me before. Haaay~ I wonder how his wife felt by that time? And Taemin…did he enjoy that ride?

 

“Oh this is our song!” Jjong happily said, tuning up the volume as he heard the intro of ‘Why so serious?’

 

My thought bubble was popped because of that.

 

“Hey, Oppa…What are your parts there?” I asked as he sings all the parts softly.

 

“The high parts, of course! Haha!” He said arrogantly.

 

“Most of my parts are actually sung by Taemin. And I’m proud at how he manages it.” He added proudly.

 

Yeah…I’m proud of my Taemin too :)

 

~

 

We arrived at a beach and I was just ecstatic! The words that only came out of my mouth was ‘woah~’ and ‘wow~’ Haha!

 

We stayed by the shore, just looking at the sparkling ocean in front of us.

 

“You look so happy… It’s like it is your first time seeing an ocean” He said with soft laughs.

 

I just looked at him and smiled.

 

 “I actually love beaches and ocean…actually, anything that involves water.” I finally talked after some moments of silence.

 

“My grandparents’ home is near the ocean. We spent every summer there ever since I was little. Heh~ I never get tired of being on that same place every year.” I added.

 

I decided to take off my sneakers and foot-socks to feel the sand on my feet.

 

I laughed. Jjong did the same as he saw what I was doing.

 

We were just standing there, feeling the sand. Then he suddenly grabbed my hand and ran.

 

We were running by the sea shore, the feel of the water splashing to my feet made me feel really happy.

 

Then I thought…Did Taemin and his wife also played by the ocean like this? This is one of the most romantic scenarios for lovers…and he did it with her first…Tsss~ Must remove all the negative feelings

 

I shook my head and continue to run. We were laughing and just having fun. Until we felt tired and stopped for a moment to breathe.

 

We both noticed that we’re still holding hands and the awkwardness sets in after we let go of each other’s hand.

 

He stood up straight and breathed deeply with his eyes closed. I just looked at him and smiled. I wish I was with Taemin right now…that he’s the one with me now…

 

“Isn’t this fun? I also love the ocean! It calms me…” He said with a contented smile.

 

He then suddenly received a text message. I don’t know what it’s about, but he suddenly has this shocked expression.

 

“Daebak! That fast!” he said as he continues to look at his phone.

 

“I think we should go now…” He said with a worried chuckle as he shows me his phone.

 

My eyes widen as I saw the pictures of us talking to each other. That was just a few minutes ago! Good thing they didn’t capture us holding hands! That will be a big issue! I know netizens, I’m one of them! xD

 

With that we quickly drove back to the city.

 

~

 

We arrived at the dorm a bit late because we stopped over at some restaurant to grab some dinner.

 

The guys were shocked when we arrived. They run excitedly to Jjong. xD

 

I just left them as they do their celebratory dance by the door; I continued my way to the couch.

 

I saw the TV and it was showing ‘Show Champion’

 

“Oh? This isn’t broadcasted live?” I asked, seems like they were not yet done with their celebration as no one answered my question.

 

“Oh! That’s you guys!" Jjong said as he sat on the floor just in front of me.

 

“Mwoya~!” He laughed at his picture placed beside Key as they do their interview.

 

We all laughed, especially when they were being mean to Jjong because he’s not there.

 

We continued to watch together until their performance.

 

“Ohh~ I like your outfit there, Oppa!” I said as I tap Onew who’s sitting on my left.

 

He just smiled.

 

I clapped as Taemin sings the high note. I can’t help it. He’s just so great!

 

They all looked at me with surprised smiles.

 

“What?! O.O oh, sorry for showing my fangirl side…I just can’t help it! Taemin’s so great!” I said as I pat Taemin’s shoulder like a proud mom. xD

 

With that, Taemin smiled wider. :D

 

We spent the rest of the evening catching up with Jjong. He seems to really miss the guys here. And the guys pretend like they don’t feel the same, but it can be seen clearly that they do.

 

After Jjong left, we all felt that we were tired. The guys went immediately inside their room, but I stayed in the living room to clean up first. I laugh at myself. I feel like I’m their mother…what am I doing? Haha!

 

“Yeobo~” I stopped whatever I’m doing and faced where that sound came from.

 

I laughed a bit. I think, hearing that word from him will always make me laugh.

 

“Where did you and Hyung go a while ago?” He asked as he sat at the couch, while I continue cleaning up.

 

“I don’t know what the place is called…but it was a beach.” I said with a smile, remembering the beautiful scenery in my head.

 

I saw him pouting so I looked at him.

 

“Just the two of you?” He asked

 

“Yes…why?”

 

“We haven’t been on a beach together.” He said, still with that pout.

 

Why does it feel like I’m talking to a baby who’s fighting for the attention of her mommy?

 

“Yeah…but you went to the beach with your wife…” I want to say it but I just didn’t.

 

I just continued cleaning up.

 

“And you’re wearing few clothes again…”

 

Pft. xD I can’t help laughing at that statement.

 

“What’s wrong with my clothes?” I said as I look at myself.

 

“That’s too short!” He said as he points at my shorts.

 

“That’s why it’s called shorts…”

 

“But that is waaaay too short!” Though it isn’t.

 

“So you’re meddling with my style now, huh?” I said. I think I might have sounded angry, but I’m not.

 

“No! I was just concerned! … aish! Just don’t wear short things from now on! Wear pants!” He said it like he’s an old father.

 

“What?! Okay! I’ll wear pants often if you dye you’re hair back to brown! I hate seeing you blonde!” I said without thinking. I bit my lips after, and then I immediately look away.

 

“Deal! I don’t like being blonde anyways…” He said with a smile.

 

I sighed in defeat.

 

~

 

Oppa! You’re yellow outfit looks great on you!” I said to Onew as I welcome them home.

 

They were still on their costumes when they arrived.

 

“You’re always praising Hyung’s outfit! What about mine?” Taemin said.

 

“Pft. Okay. You look good too! Especially with that brown hair!” I said as I pat his head.

 

Okaaay..It seems like I’m acting like their mother again.. :3

 

It’s Saturday again, and we’re all gathered again to watch Taemin’s episode on WGM.

 

We’re just in their dorm, sitting comfortably on the couch.

 

“Pft.” xD I heard Key.

 

“You look so pale there! It’s like you’ll faint anytime!” He said as he points at Taemin before they ride the boat.

 

We laughed a bit.

 

“Do you really feel sick that moment? Aww~ poor Taemin~” I said as I pat Taemin’s head. He’s sitting on the floor, right in front of me.

 

“Yeah…I really feel sea sick easily. But when that boat moves fast, I tend to forget the sea sickness, it is fun!” He excitedly said.

 

Yeah it does look fun! Woah~ look at them bouncing! Kyaa~ I want to try that too!

 

I felt the excitement! But jealousy strike again when I saw him cover his wife with the raincoat. Omo! They were so close!

 

The guys cheered like how the people from the studio cheered. They hit Taemin playfully and I just laugh at them.

 

I watched the show quietly, but the guys continued to cheer and tease Taemin whenever he does something too sweet or unexpected.

 

“Pft.” xD I said as I saw him gave the food to his wife only so she can feed him! That was hilarious! xD

 

~

 

WGM episode ended but we continued to watch the TV. I was focused on the TV show, when I unintentionally heard Taemin and Onew’s conversation.

 

“Hyung, there’s something bothering me. But smile, so that she won’t notice that she’s the topic.” Taemin said to Onew.

 

Onew looks at him with huge smile that his eyes can no longer be seen.

 

I suddenly felt nervous by hearing that, of course that ‘she’ is me.

 

“What is it?” Onew said, still with that smile. It kinda looked creepy though.

 

“She kept on being jealous when she sees me and my wife.” He simply said.

 

“That’s normal…she likes you so much” He said, that creepy smile is still on his face.

 

“Yeah, I know. But, I like it. Seeing her jealous makes me smile. Haha! Is that normal?”

 

“I think so. When your partner gets jealous it means that s/he likes you so much.”

 

“Heh~ That’s why I plan to make her feel more jealous.” Taemin said with a huge smile on his face.

 

I chuckled a bit. Good thing the show is a bit funny. They didn’t realized I was laughing at what he said.



 

Thank you for reading guys! :)

<3